Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #32

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    so:

1-done with the yard
    2-not done with inside of the house-searched thru the weekend
    3-back out to christie road area where prosthetic limb was found
    Unless I am mistaken, they were at the Christie Road location yesterday as well. I am only guessing, but I'm willing to bet they are searching many locations out of the eye of the public because they don't want the public to know about these areas.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LOV3BNM3 For This Useful Post:

Etilema is offline Being kind to the cruel results in being cruel to the kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meagain View Post
    Since EB is clearly 'cooperating', well... what exactly would that mean because if she knew where the body was (or pieces of), wouldn't they have her by now?

Either...

1. EB is being coy. Giving out dibbles of info.
    2. EB didn't kill & dispose of her. Someone else did.

Right?

PS - I'm still curious if Zahra wore any jewelry like a necklace on a daily/constant basis. Just keep wondering if it could be one of the things they're looking for.
    3. Zahra's body was disposed of in such a way that EB cannot be sure where it ended up, such as in water, in a trash receptacle, in a place that is heavily infested with animals, etc. (As always, it's horrible to type something like that. )

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Etilema For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by LOV3BNM3 View Post
    I probably missed this between last evening and mid day today, but AB does have an attorney: Mark Killian. And when was EB's bond increased and became a secured amount of $97, 200? I thought I was pretty much caught up, I see I am not.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/201...from-home.html
    bbm... it was increased at the motion to reduce bond ((when daughter spoke out about a Mister Fullman sending her 10k over the last year with some as recently as in the last weeks))
    This bee my opinion

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Baker was not present alongside her attorney Scott Reilly Friday morning as he spent all of 30 seconds speaking before a judge on her worthless check charges.

Reilly, who is representing Baker on her felony obstruction charge, asked to be appointed to Baker's worthless check charges and was granted a continuance until December 17th.

Baker is due back in court the morning of November 3 for a probable cause hearing on her obstruction charge.

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13297637
    Not to quote my own self... but I guess I just did LOL... but this puts her felony obstruction hearing at next wednesday and that will be here before we know it....
    This bee my opinion

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LOV3BNM3 View Post
    I probably missed this between last evening and mid day today, but AB does have an attorney: Mark Killian. And when was EB's bond increased and became a secured amount of $97, 200? I thought I was pretty much caught up, I see I am not.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/201...from-home.html
    Thanks for posting that. I had read online (will not say where as it's not allowed) that bondswoman Rebecca Potter posted his bail BUT since I couldn't confirm it I didn't want to post and get in trouble.
    MOO.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunsetbeach For This Useful Post:

Hey Homes! You may want to check out christie road way... they are reporting ((^links upstream)) that they are moved back out to Christie Road. Also reported that the yard is done but they will keep working on inside of the house thru the weekend.
    Too far from Christy Road to buzz up there during work but may try to do it this weekend but it's not looking too good. I have to work my horses and then have a Halloween party saturday evening.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SherlockHomey For This Useful Post:

Zahra search teams are back at Christie Road sight where prosthetic leg was found earlier this week.

LOL, I guess he got my tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/RadBerkywcnc
    ~Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. Thatís why we call it the present.~

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Butterfingers For This Useful Post:

Unhappy

bbm... it was increased at the motion to reduce bond ((when daughter spoke out about a Mister Fullman sending her 10k over the last year with some as recently as in the last weeks))
    I thought that was when it was increased from $40k to $65K and even then I didn't think it was secured - gosh, guess I've missed a lot

16. The Following User Says Thank You to LOV3BNM3 For This Useful Post:

I wish one of the ummmm, two people, would just tell LE where she is ALREADY. This is nuts. The way this is going they are gonna have to dig up the whole county. They say "they are cooperating", I call BS, cooperation means telling the truth and telling where Zahra is.
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

wow just wow, guys. And good afternoon.

The montecarlo could that car if it is true EB owned one, be parked at a dump where other run down cars are instead of inside water?

I can go check out Christie Road tomorrow. I would like to confirm which side of the road the leg was found.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to big4dropout For This Useful Post:

Is it Christie Rd. or Christy Rd ?

Quote Originally Posted by big4dropout View Post
    I can go check out Christie Road tomorrow. I would like to confirm which side of the road the leg was found.
    I think it would be on the right side if my google earth is correct

On the right side coming off of pine mountain road. Look at this map, expand it.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...ristyroad2.jpg

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Lera213 For This Useful Post:

Nice! Which address is this?
    It was here. See the satellite version and behind the ball field, there are trails going around to Mill Pond.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to SherlockHomey For This Useful Post:

bellyup is offline "the more i see of man the more i like dogs." mme. de staŽl
    Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    I wonder why LE not interested in that???
    Seems LE has always known where Zahra's remains are.............

Where are the dogs? How many? We only saw 1 pit (beautiful one, called SABATH" in pics of ear cropping...........that took some money also. Vets are not cheap!!!
    There are some breeders that will perform the ear cropping themselves.
    "He who does not prevent a crime when he can, encourages it.Ē

27. The Following User Says Thank You to bellyup For This Useful Post:

Thanks, I found it. All I had ever heard was that it had increased from $40k to $65K, none of the publications mentioned no other amount.

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2...sed-ar-468561/

29. The Following User Says Thank You to LOV3BNM3 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    I wish one of the ummmm, two people, would just tell LE where she is ALREADY. This is nuts. The way this is going they are gonna have to dig up the whole county. They say "they are cooperating", I call BS, cooperation means telling the truth and telling where Zahra is.
    Enough already. This is so sick. A beautiful girl is dead and they are giving out bits of info . TALK.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ella971 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NCMOM View Post
    AY has the two dogs. Just confirmed 15 minutes ago. They are supposedly, safe. But, I wouldn't trust any of these rednecks with my animals.
    I figured this was the case. He has photos up of these types of dogs that are "his".

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bellyup For This Useful Post:

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to big4dropout For This Useful Post:

On this map there are what look to be 2 trailer houses (you have to zoom in and use the prosthetic leg location on the left side of the page) ...

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...b16f6302ffba91

Now this article says ... Police said just two hours earlier Wednesday, the investigation brought them to a home along Christie Road in Caldwell County, where they found the prosthetic leg, which they think belongs to Zahra, who lost her real leg during two battles with cancer.

http://morganton.wbtv.com/content/po...medium=twitter

Do we know which one it is and also if this information is true?? If true did EB ever live here or did someone she knows live there?
    MOO.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunsetbeach For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by adnoid View Post
    Yesterday when I was looking up flight schedules, the least expensive fare I could see was about $1,800 per person round trip. To spend $3,600 to fly to Australia to get an adjustment/replacement on the leg seems a little odd - especially if it would have to be done every 6 months based on her age. I have no idea how Australia's system works, but since the no longer lived there would they still be covered (I ask to nobody in particular)?
    if we believe biomum's claims .... Zahra was on her medicare card ??
    Not sure how that plays into paying the money to fly there, but it would be entirely possible that someone was sponsoring the trips.

somewhere between incredulous and disgusted
    So no word of a presser eh. TY sherlockhomey for checking out the lake and for keeping us so well updated. Looks to you like they might be winding down the search of the interior of the home huh.

NOTE TO SELF fix spelling error- sherlockhomey in my siggy line when I get home from werk.
    If no link is provided it's a good bet it's simply

Those who try to bring you down are already beneath you.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lera213 View Post
    wow just wow, guys. And good afternoon.

The montecarlo could that car if it is true EB owned one, be parked at a dump where other run down cars are instead of inside water?
    Could be anywhere. Could have been sold, and have absolutely nothing to do with this case, for all we know. No telling. But if it's true that cadaver dogs hit on the other 2 vehicles on premises (which in and of itself is odd), and the Monte Carlo is missing because it too contained blood evidence, then we'd be looking at 3 vehicles involved in the crime. Doesn't make sense to me that you'd move a body from 1 vehicle to another, let alone a 3rd. Just doesn't add up, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    I wish one of the ummmm, two people, would just tell LE where she is ALREADY. This is nuts. The way this is going they are gonna have to dig up the whole county. They say "they are cooperating", I call BS, coop
    eration means telling the truth and telling where Zahra is.
    I sometimes wish we could call in the investigators at Gitmo in some of these cases they are very experienced at getting people talking KWIM
    just think how different things would have been if they had questioned Casey, Misty, Terri, Drew, ect......

43. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rbrnmw2 For This Useful Post:

The board just gave me a big hiccup

45. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lera213 For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast