NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #33

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118511]Thread #32[/ame]

All past threads located at the bottom of the page...

If you have any information regarding this abduction, call the Hickory Police Department immediately at (828) 328-5551, (828) 328-5551 or call 911 or *HP.

[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116947]Zahra Baker timeline and media links only[/ame]

Please Continue Here...

Regarding social networks
Regarding facebook,twitter, and myspace you can link but do not cut and paste. But the goal is to really only link to those that are directly linked to a case.
IOW, we don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman , or postal carrier just because they know the main player. It just gets too invasive and half the time we are not even sure it is the right person. When a post starts out, I found 5 people with this name do you you think any of these are [insert person here]? that is not a good thing.
It will often be up to mod discretion as to who can and cannot be linked, but the general rule of thumb is if they are named in the media specifically as having some role or are being questioned or have information then you are probably safe to link. No screen caps and no cutting and pasting. If a social media is set to private and you get in the back way and post what you see, that is not a good thing!Private means private.
Just imagine if is you if you cannot decide and you shoulod be able to figure out if it is ok.
You are free to discuss what you may come upon,but if it is just a lot of gossip and rumor it won't fly. People open facebook accounts and post whatever they want and to carry that as some sort of inside info is careless. but, sometimes there is really valuable information that may even come into evidence as in the Caylee Anthony case.So, if you know for a fact it is the right person and they are named outright in the msm as someone linked to the case it should be fine. IF IT IS A MINOR DON"T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!
If something was posted as public and then removed you might be able to post it, it is up to the mod of the forum and it depends on who, what, when and where.
The mods are listed at the bottom right of the forum under the index, they can generally help. If not, they will ask admin for guidance and we will all decide what is best.
Generally we try not to invade everyone's privacy and if the linked information has no bearing on anything, then leave it out.
We moderate here. Some people love it and some people hate it. Up to you to stay or go, choice is yours. Complaining about our rules doesn't help. if you have a suggestion or think of a better way, bring it on! We are far from perfect and welcome your input as long as it is civil and basically polite.

Rumors are not allowed! No sleuthing AY his facebook page or the London Dude. If you have questions please PM me or a Mod, we will be happy to help. Lets keep the threads dedicated to Zahra. Thank you.

Ima

CARRIED OVER

I do not believe psychics discussion is allowed but in other cases there have been dreams/visions threads devoted to some of our missing. We still can't post about what other outside psychics have been reported to have said. But it is a place to post for members to post their own dreams/vision/etc.

Perhaps you could check with a mod about whether one of those can be started for Zahra.

and I was last over there Lera :)

Anything on NG?

no, covering yet another stellar example of the types of mothers we are raising as a society.

young mother shook her 3 month old to death for interupting her FB time.

I go out to eat and come back to read over 3 pages!!!! no.............

Hope everyone doesn't mind if I re post this but all help is appreciated.
BTW, I am looking into naming a Rose after Zahra. It's not as easy as I thought it would be as they are very strict in their associations and it's hard to make contacts. But I have sent a few emails out and waiting to hear back. If anyone has any info on this, Please let me know. If anyone deserves a Rose named after them it's Zahra.

Hope everyone doesn't mind if I re post this but all help is appreciated.
BTW, I am looking into naming a Rose after Zahra. It's not as easy as I thought it would be as they are very strict in their associations and it's hard to make contacts. But I have sent a few emails out and waiting to hear back. If anyone has any info on this, Please let me know. If anyone deserves a Rose named after them it's Zahra.

i dont know how to help at all with this, but i just wanted to say how awesome this is you are doing!

Identifying prosthetic leg as Zahra's may be difficult

“That's kind of a long-shot because all the prosthetic parts are not identified by serial numbers,” said Randy King, an Orthotist/Prosthetist. “Some feet are, some feet are not. So you're chances are probably pretty slim.”

http://triad.news14.com/content/top...etic-leg-as-zahra-s-may-be-difficult?ap=1&MP4

Okay, I'm new here and I have not yet read the article from which this was quoted, but it just makes me think...

How many child-sized prosthetic legs are just lying around in the woods near Hickory, NC???

[yes, I know LE needs to positively identify with a serial number if at all possible, I'm just thinking that it will still be admissible and convincing evidence even without that?]

um, why was I seeing RIP messages in the last thread? she hasn't been found has she?

Are they saying it's not intact? I'm confused. :waitasec: MOO

I think he's saying that not all are marked, that it would be on the foot if it was. I think. He does word it strange. :waitasec:

That leg was made special for Zahra, no leg would be identical in size shape.Plus if LE is waiting for info on the leg they probably did find a serial number on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail