Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
    I have never seen any date given for the mattress purchase that I could msm verify. That's why I questioned that info earlier when another poster posted the Oct. 7th date. Until I see a link, I'm disregarding it altogether. We know that a new mattress was purchased...when? That's something else altogether, imo.
    It was never determined that they actually purchased the mattress. It could have been given to them.

MOO

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LOV3BNM3 View Post
    Perhaps because it was a rental house the boss owned.

I think it all backfired on EB. I think the fire was a poly to get law enforcement to the house and once the ransom note was found, she wanted AB to go check on Z and find her missing, but didn't.

These are only MY opinions and are not fact based.
    Ok so that would make Ab innocent ,,, If he was innocent why did he say We checked on her at 2 30 am. Why would he cover for EB with his daughter missing? Why the lies? He knew thats why he knew all along JMO

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:

I have been unable to find the GMA interview with AB.

I had read that there were discrepancies between the 911 call and what he had said in the interview.

Does anyone know what they were?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Wondergirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    I believe the composition of the lipstick can be analyzed and can be attributed to a certain brand and color. MOO
    I took Criminal Justice in college and studied with a very influential judge and we had a class name criminal procedure and yes they can track it down just like that and anything else they are analyzing for that matter there is a data base with all that info in it.
    Sleep Sweet Angels In Gods Loving Arms

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to thisjusthurtsmyheart For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    Ok so that would make Ab innocent ,,, If he was innocent why did he say We checked on her at 2 30 am. Why would he cover for EB with his daughter missing? Why the lies? He knew thats why he knew all along JMO
    Exactly. When they find Zahra, and I believe they will when she died is going to expose him in many lies, especially this one IMO.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mrs G Norris For This Useful Post:

What is also sad is Zahra's room gets pink curtains and a new mattress after she is gone?
    What was her other rooms like?
    Did she have pink curtains? a nice bed?
    THINGS like that bother me.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I have been unable to find the GMA interview with AB.

I had read that there were discrepancies between the 911 call and what he had said in the interview.

Does anyone know what they were?
    GMA interview

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to imamaze For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by thisjusthurtsmyheart View Post
    I took Criminal Justice in college and studied with a very influential judge and we had a class name criminal procedure and yes they can track it down just like that and anything else they are analyzing for that matter there is a data base with all that info in it.
    I know. And especially with the FBI lab available........ MOO
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by netsleuther View Post
    LE could probably subpeona Medicare records detailing every medical practitioner Z had been to in Australia.
    LE can not subpena records from Australia as Australia is a sovereign state and they have no jurisdictional authority over Australia.

I am not sure if Australia may be willing to volunteer these records to LE in Hickory however, I suppose that is possible.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mrs G Norris For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    What is also sad is Zahra's room gets pink curtains and a new mattress after she is gone?
    What was her other rooms like?
    Did she have pink curtains? a nice bed?
    THINGS like that bother me.
    It was probably like that before in case child services came to see how Zahra was living but sadly EB probably had her in the attic or the crawspace so it woulkdnt get messed up... It was all a facade Id love to know if they were on assistance i think i read they got food stamps and medicaid. so they couldnt lose that because AB didnt make much money. Im trying to remember where they had listed her income...

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:

Just a rant and directed at no one here.

Let me see...

We have a ransom note that calls out the dads boss and says they have his daughter and calls the bosses son names.

A fire is set out in the mulch in the yard.

Gasoline is put in or on a vehicle.

A ransom note wrote a power bill envelope ---no less

Oh but wait...

Then we have dad call and say that LE was out here earlier about the car...etc... but now we can't find my daughter...those kidnappers must have got her.

That reads like a B movie script. Please. What a grandiose ruse. Like pulp fiction.

Whichever one of them came up with that showboat needs to come down off their highhorse.

Have you ever?

Oh wait....(said like KC)

KC said that imaginanny and imaginanny's sister and the sister's sippy cup gang knocked KC down called her a bad mommy and took off with Haliegh.

Gawd.

Rant over..sorry.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Kat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
    I have never seen any date given for the mattress purchase that I could msm verify. That's why I questioned that info earlier when another poster posted the Oct. 7th date. Until I see a link, I'm disregarding it altogether. We know that a new mattress was purchased...when? That's something else altogether, imo.
    Sorry to jump off of your post, but do we know a mattress was "purchased"? Or just aquired in some way? I don't remember seeing any confirmation that they bought a new one, just that the one that was there was def not the one that Zahra had been using. Please correct me if I'm wrong, I have read every post and still get lost...

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mommy23 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
    Exactly. When they find Zahra, and I believe they will when she died is going to expose him in many lies, especially this one IMO.
    They might be able to do this with DNA evidence from the mattress found at the landfill if it proves that Zahra was deceased on that mattress.

MOO

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Just a rant and directed at no one here.

Let me see...

We have a ransom note that calls out the dads boss and says they have his daughter and calls the bosses son names.

A fire is set out in the mulch in the yard.

Gasoline is put in or on a vehicle.

A ransom note wrote a power bill envelope ---no less

Oh but wait...

Then we have dad call and say that LE was out here earlier about the car...etc... but now we can't find my daughter...those kidnappers must have got her.

That reads like a B movie script. Please. What a grandiose ruse. Like pulp fiction.

Whichever one of them came up with that showboat needs to come down off their highhorse.

Have you ever?

Oh wait....(said like KC)

KC said that imaginanny and imaginanny's sister and the sister's sippy cup gang knocked KC down called her a bad mommy and took off with Haliegh.

Gawd.

Rant over..sorry.
    Good rant i hope you feel a little better!

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:

OT but I think we could all use a laugh right now. I was reading the thread backwards, when I saw the question of can you get DNA from a butt or lipstick.

I pictured DNA from a butt (as in behind) and lipstick (as in kissing butt). When I scrolled up and read the rest - ta da!

Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast