Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy23 View Post
    Oh how I wish we could save every beautiful child from evil in this world.......

o/t In the beginning of all of this, I got the courage to report a neighbor for a lot of negligence. Cps came out the next day! (must not have been the first call) ANyways, kids were taken from home, and now are back with dad and grandma, but Mom is no where to be found. I finally got the courage to ask. Mom has been committed for extreme PPD. AND Mom is grateful and happy that she is where she is. I really think she was borderline to having a case here on WS. And I am so glad that she is getting help, and that the family has stepped in to help these kids. I know different than what we are seeing here, but just to point out, that not every "parent" that does something horrible, or seems like they don't care, is actually that. Sometimes they just simply need help, and don't think to ask.

So sorry for the o/t. Doesn't exactly pertain to this case, as ppd would not be a factor... But just a reminder to all to always watch out for all of the children that cross our paths. The simplest thing can change their lives forever.

Oh how I wish we could rewind time and make all of this go away. I read here everyday, and it just boggles my mind to see what people are capable of. These are freakin children!!!!! Our only job as a parent is to love them and care for them... Poor? no prob, there are plenty of agencies that will help, mental issues? Again, plenty of help!!!!!! Parents are not alone in this world, and I so wish they knew how much people are willing to help to make life easier.

Ok, now this has run on forever, guess this is my rant for the day. Prayers for sweet Zahra tonight. Time to snuggle my littles.
    Thank-you so much for your update on this situation. I remember when you first posted about it. I am glad that things are turning around for the better for this family. Alot of people don't realize that they need help, or afraid of the stigma of getting it.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hamsterdance For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    I dont think they would allow anyone to stay in that house while an investigation is being done... Maybe he was just there cause they wanted him there. He cant be living there! WHAT WOULD BE THE SENSE of securing a crime scene?
    Again, I'm not as sharp as usual tonight (however much that is ;P)--sorry about that...
    "...and know that I will see you again with the rising of the sun..."
    --Aubree Weller (aka my not-so-little-anymore girl)

If you are or know someone who has ever been parted from a loved one, please take a moment to listen to this song by my daughter; you may find some comfort in its message of reunion. I know I do...
    Much Love and Hope Always,
    --Kiki

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KikiWanBaniki For This Useful Post:

I'm very sensitive to that comment he made in the 911 call, about Zahra only coming out when she wants something. Yes, my wife checked on her. I was asleep.

He bonded out of jail, but what's a few bad checks? He's almost as much of a fraud as EB is. He sought her out because they're the same kind. I have my ears perked for more, but I do think the basic character I see is not very charitable in his comment given his little girl has one leg and can't hear and is missing. Plus keeping her in the attic at another address? Really?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to grayjay For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
    This is just my gut feeling, and not worth much to anyone other than me, but I'm going to go ahead and say it anyway...just to vent. It really sits wrong to me that he comments about her coming into puberty and being broody, and then giggles. Just bugs me to no end. And it sits even weirder with me that at the end of the GMA interview he breaks down in these big old tears and goes on about how much he misses her. Really? You didn't see her for days on end when she was alive...NOW you miss her?! Just....ARGGGG!

(End of vent. Sorry.)
    I have to agree with you on that...

Lets just say he is innocent ok Eb must tell him she is being moody she wont come out of her room so he goes along with EB's explanation. If that true i wonder how LONG it really was since the last time he saw her.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by KikiWanBaniki View Post
    Again, I'm not as sharp as usual tonight (however much that is ;P)--sorry about that...
    AHHHH its ok KIKI no worries this entire case is mind boggling!!!1

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:

This is just my gut feeling, and not worth much to anyone other than me, but I'm going to go ahead and say it anyway...just to vent. It really sits wrong to me that he comments about her coming into puberty and being broody, and then giggles. Just bugs me to no end. And it sits even weirder with me that at the end of the GMA interview he breaks down in these big old tears and goes on about how much he misses her. Really? You didn't see her for days on end when she was alive...NOW you miss her?! Just....ARGGGG!

(End of vent. Sorry.)
    I'd like to comment on this.

EB had once described Z as the Dark Child...

EB being female IMO would have suggested to AB about the puberty.

Z may have been a handful for EB while she was babysitting for AB while he is working and Z may have been getting into trouble from EB.

EB may have described the problem as Z brooding, growing up, going through changes, being a pain etc

AB had mentioned and he has been through a lot with Z, that when she is sick he leaves her be.

We would only know that by asking AB where he got the brooding story from but 10 year old's whether they have prosthetic legs and hearing aids can be a handful at times and if EB can be irritated easily Z would have been a thorn in EB's side.

A question for the guys, how involved would you be in the puberty part of your daughters life compared to what a female role model in your house if you have one would be? Like is that a subject you can comfortably hold a genuine conversation about?

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to netsleuther For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Old Owl View Post
    Wonder if the copters have flown over that spot? Very hard to tell how deep the water is - can't be THAT deep as the buildings are still showing. If you look at the shadow - the front building is a 2-story and it seems most of the first floor is submerged. So, that would be like 8 - 10 feet maybe? Wonder if there is ANY water there now, don't know when this pic was taken.

I would really like to know if LE has checked this - even if just to fly a copter over it.
    IMO it would be a bad place to do anything criminal, because the fresh tire tracks will stay around for a long time in a place like that. The unique soil would show in the tire treads, once parked back in the side yard, too, I would think.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to grayjay For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    I have to agree with you on that...

Lets just say he is innocent ok Eb must tell him she is being moody she wont come out of her room so he goes along with EB's explanation. If that true i wonder how LONG it really was since the last time he saw her.
    He saw her Thursday. No, Tuesday. No wait...Thursday. (insert eyeroll)

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mountain_Kat For This Useful Post:

bellyup is offline "the more i see of man the more i like dogs." mme. de staŽl
    Quote Originally Posted by netsleuther View Post
    A question for the guys, how involved would you be in the puberty part of your daughters life compared to what a female role model in your house if you have one would be? Like is that a subject you can comfortably hold a genuine conversation about?
    I'm not a man but I can tell you my husband does NOT approach the subject with our daughter at all. In fact ... last week my daughter was being moody as all get out. I mentioned to hubby to go easy that she's "about to get her period" and his answer was "she already has. Saw stuff in the garbage, but do NOT tell her I said anything. She'd flip out crying. " (and he's right ... she would
    )
    "He who does not prevent a crime when he can, encourages it.Ē

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bellyup For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by grayjay View Post
    IMO it would be a bad place to do anything criminal, because the fresh tire tracks will stay around for a long time in a place like that. The unique soil would show in the tire treads, once parked back in the side yard, too, I would think.
    I have a close friend who works in the soil sampling industry, EPA type work etc.

Here is his reply when I asked him about soil samples from the vehicles.

You can certainly narrow it right down yeah; They would probably be on it already. the secret is finding the location and then matching the species of tree and soil composition. There may also be soil from a number of locations on the car, and which may have mixed. It would be tricky but as I said you can definately narrow down search options with that kind of data. Still missin then, that sux, hope she is alright mate.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to netsleuther For This Useful Post:

He saw her Thursday. No, Tuesday. No wait...Thursday. (insert eyeroll)
    LOL maybe it was neither! JMO

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:

I watched that police officer in that press conference again, the one when they announced a missing person's to homicide and this tough guy, trying to push back the tears. It is overwhelming and you can tell he is a strong man that doesn't cry easily. What did he see or know that we don't that would make him break up so much?

This officer had more emotion on one second this AB has had the entire time!

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lera213 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by netsleuther View Post
    I'd like to comment on this.

EB had once described Z as the Dark Child...

EB being female IMO would have suggested to AB about the puberty.

Z may have been a handful for EB while she was babysitting for AB while he is working and Z may have been getting into trouble from EB.

EB may have described the problem as Z brooding, growing up, going through changes, being a pain etc

AB had mentioned and he has been through a lot with Z, that when she is sick he leaves her be.

We would only know that by asking AB where he got the brooding story from but 10 year old's whether they have prosthetic legs and hearing aids can be a handful at times and if EB can be irritated easily Z would have been a thorn in EB's side.

Sure didn't seem to bother AB to talk about it. In fact, he seemed to find the topic rather amusing. Just sayin'.

But anyway, I'm not suggesting that EB didn't have more of a hand in dealing with puberty issues than AB did (if, in fact, there even WAS any begining stages of puberty, and I'm not at all convinced there was). I simply saying that the what, when and why of what he said on the phone to 911 operator sat wrong with me. That's all.
    Last edited by Mountain_Kat; 10-29-2010 at 11:34 PM. Reason: typo

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mountain_Kat For This Useful Post:

mikeysmommom is offline "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty...."
    Years ago I knew a woman she was in her late twenties,she married a man who had a 7 yr old daughter.She ACTED like a great step mom in front of him on weekends, but when she found out she could not have kids she turned evil.She breed puppies, she had a very sick litter she took their diarrhea and mixed it in her tuna salad.The little girl took 1 bite and left it.She then told me she was going to take chicken and leave it out for a few days then cook it for her.Some women can seem fine but underneath they are pure evil.Her husband when told was shocked, he thought she loved his daughter as her own.
    I Love You MOM 6/16/32 - 5/30/09

Justice for Travis 5/8/13

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to Life - Sentenced 6/17/11

Justice Denied for Caylee Marie Anthony
    July 5,2011

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mikeysmommom For This Useful Post:

Sure didn't seem to bother AB to talk about it. In fact, he seemed to find the topic rather amusing. Just sayin'.

But anyway, I'm not suggesting that EB didn't have more of a hand in dealing with puberty issues than AB did (if, in fact, there even WAS any begining stages of puberty, and I'm not at all convinced there was). I simply saying that the what, when and why of what he said on the phone to 911 operator sat wrong with me. That's all.
    I would not have mentioned puberty either but only a complete statement by AB will shed more light on the 911 call.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to netsleuther For This Useful Post:

Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast