Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #33

Quote Originally Posted by netsleuther View Post
    You have me thinking Sawmill now

The other day when I was searching I looked about 10 minutes south of Sawmill and noticed many dirt tracks leading to the river. I am thinking now, Leg on one side of HWY body on the other...going back to Google Maps to see where my energy takes me

I wish I were there.
    I am, but honestly, it creeps me out to do it alone. Road trip anyone? My husband thinks I am nuts, for even considering it, so I am thinking he's not gonna come!

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to NCMOM For This Useful Post:

I think the Family members I know would endure whatever it takes to find out the facts. I haven't heard any mention of anyone requesting or asking about a poly, I am out of the loop on anything involving legalities as are most of Z's family we want her back and thankful for the LE in the US for committing to finding her and seeking justice for her.

Finding Zahra is paramount.
    Respectfully BBM
    That right there is what is THE most important thing IMO. Finding Zahra. I just want her found and THEN whoever did whatever they did to her found out and punished.
    All moo/imo/all that junk.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bevichan For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NCMOM View Post
    I am, but honestly, it creeps me out to do it alone. Road trip anyone? My husband thinks I am nuts, for even considering it, so I am thinking he's not gonna come!
    Do not do anything alone! Please and if you even go out there I would notify the police to tell them you are going to go search.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lera213 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lera213 View Post
    I've typed in every address they lived in, and the location of items found, and I'm telling you this map looks schizoid. I thought if I did that, maybe the killer's train of thought would kind of show through. NOT I'm guessing the killer's adrenalin was really pumping therefore; nothing would make sense to a normal person. I gave up!
    Was it in Google maps where you can share a link?

I think the Family members I know would endure whatever it takes to find out the facts. I haven't heard any mention of anyone requesting or asking about a poly, I am out of the loop on anything involving legalities as are most of Z's family we want her back and thankful for the LE in the US for committing to finding her and seeking justice for her.

BBM

Yes it is! So, why is LE NOT saying they are looking for her? A "piece of evidence" there and "items of interest" there, yet still no - we are looking for Zahra?

Could be they are running alternate searches - like we've found out in the past? Meaning, they are very much searching for her - but don't want any of that info released?

Could they have found her? I highly doubt that - but technically all they have to do is notify the next of kin - they don't have to tell the public. That kind of news would be tough to conceal tho - dontcha think?

Is it an LE tactic - purposely don't say they are looking for her - in hopes someone, somewhere will "slip up"?

I just don't get it.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wise Old Owl For This Useful Post:

Was it in Google maps where you can share a link?
    NO I did it on google earth and shut it down, didn't save it. Took me hours too! I was so disgusted and just shut it down!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lera213 For This Useful Post:

BBM - Bravo!

*removed comment per TOS*
    Last edited by agathawannabe; 10-30-2010 at 02:48 AM. Reason: WS TOS

We could fill the biggest plane up that you can find and we will help look for her. Might make a bit of a mess turning up every stone and emptying all the rivers and ponds into EB's Jail Cell. :P
    Last edited by netsleuther; 10-30-2010 at 02:54 AM. Reason: typo again sorry plan = plane :)

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to netsleuther For This Useful Post:

I don't get it either, I've never heard of a case like this. It is kind of inside out!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lera213 For This Useful Post:

Do not do anything alone! Please and if you even go out there I would notify the police to tell them you are going to go search.
    Oh god no! Yikes, I watch too many crime shows to think that is a good idea. But, I would love to hear from anyone if any of this was searched. Or if they considered it? Cause if not, we need to tell LE it is a possibility.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NCMOM For This Useful Post:

Oh god no! Yikes, I watch too many crime shows to think that is a good idea. But, I would love to hear from anyone if any of this was searched. Or if they considered it? Cause if not, we need to tell LE it is a possibility.
    I've been feeling the same way as you. It is like watching a glass fall off the counter and you cannot catch it in time. You want to do something, just knowing she is out there another minute is painful and very frustrating.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lera213 For This Useful Post:

I think that LE is doing a great job that I can tell but their public perception of that might start to wan soon. I believe that LE is also aware of that. People want to know what they are doing to find her and they are only talking about finding this or that. Like Wise Old Owl stated.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Lera213 For This Useful Post:

Has EB always lived in Hickory and around there? Is there any family land anywhere?

The only perspective I could give from up here near Winston-Salem, but rural, is that you never know who hunts or whatever on land you don't know. You'd hide a body on your "own" land (including elderly neighbors, etc -- land very known to you) or maybe on land owned by Duke Power, etc, that isn't checked much, you'd hope.

The best bet is land you are familiar with the owners, by far.

JUST MHO

So, who are her relatives who may own land? Or old neighborhoods where she'd know what land was remote and not hunted, etc.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to writer7 For This Useful Post:

NO I did it on google earth and shut it down, didn't save it. Took me hours too! I was so disgusted and just shut it down!
    That's ok, if someone can post the list of all known addresses for everything made public I will do it. I just downloaded Google Earth Pro with a 7 Day Trial version so I think I can spend plenty of time on it. I have been waking up since I heard the news of Z missing and have been on this computer till around 4 to 5am every night then up at 8:15 to send my kids off to school and back on here reading as much info as I can, following as many links etc. I will enter the data, any data.

Forgot to search for the one already uploaded here
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5683327&postcount=22"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC Zahra Baker timeline and media links only - No Discussion -[/ame]
    Last edited by netsleuther; 10-30-2010 at 03:34 AM.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to netsleuther For This Useful Post:

Morning good people, 10 hr's work and 2 hr's sleep. Read a few pages back but fell asleep for the puberty stuff. lol

Agatha is the bomb eh! If I get lost I want her to find me.

Morning NCMOM, thanks for the info you provided.

I think we all are working for the same thing, to bring Zahra home.

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Peliman For This Useful Post:

I've been feeling the same way as you. It is like watching a glass fall off the counter and you cannot catch it in time. You want to do something, just knowing she is out there another minute is painful and very frustrating.
    Lera213, I am so tired I can't find the words, but you did, very eloquently.

Now, I have to go to bed. I am volunteering for NCRR (North Carolina Rottweiler Rescue) at Barktoberfest in Granite Falls at Club Canine tomorrow at 10 am. So, I have to get a little sleep tonight! Come out and adopt your new best friend!

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to NCMOM For This Useful Post:

Good night

Yeah, teh is putting her tired self to bed too, at least I'm gonna try. Prayers Zahra. They are trying baby.
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:

That's ok, if someone can post the list of all known addresses for everything made public I will do it. I just downloaded Google Earth Pro with a 7 Day Trial version so I think I can spend plenty of time on it. I have been waking up since I heard the news of Z missing and have been on this computer till around 4 to 5am every night then up at 8:15 to send my kids off to school and back on here reading as much info as I can, following as many links etc. I will enter the data, any data.
    Wow, you are amazing. Thanks for all you do! I am in the area, if you need any help! Nite!

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NCMOM For This Useful Post:

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
    Was it BS or BB?

We did talk this through yesterday on here, and consensus was that it was BB since her mother was the one who took Zahra to the park etc, it's evident that BS and that side of the family has not seen Zahra for many months.

The sister, of the friend, of the .... well the more people removed the harder it is to verify but I think we asked did this Brittany have straight or curly hair, and we determined it was BB.

Agree.....too scary!! And if you do find anything it could mess up forensics, I think the best thing re tips, is to call them in.

Thanks for posting her NCMOM, you're information is valuable and interesting in this case, I agree pushing your friend too much will push her away....but thank you for everything you've been able to share.
    Thanks so much for clearing up the sister mystery. BB is to blame for the time line confusion! This is a crazy fast moving forum and subjects get churned several times over!

So, here it goes, I am running on 3 hours of sleep.

To those that doubted me, Nah nah nah boo boo!

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NCMOM For This Useful Post:

I got the address from the charge sheets and whenever someone posted a link about it. The board is slow for me now

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Lera213 For This Useful Post:

Personally I await the next presser whenever that may be. The Grand jury I hear will hear info on Monday. The truths will prevail eventually, there is no statute of limitations on homicide.

41. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Peliman For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by writer7 View Post
    Has EB always lived in Hickory and around there? Is there any family land anywhere?

The only perspective I could give from up here near Winston-Salem, but rural, is that you never know who hunts or whatever on land you don't know. You'd hide a body on your "own" land (including elderly neighbors, etc -- land very known to you) or maybe on land owned by Duke Power, etc, that isn't checked much, you'd hope.

The best bet is land you are familiar with the owners, by far.

JUST MHO

So, who are her relatives who may own land? Or old neighborhoods where she'd know what land was remote and not hunted, etc.
    I had that thought about her past residences but forgot about thinking of family land. I don't know how far a person would drive to hide a person but with this case and learning of the Prosthetic Leg found I think she is not too far away.

43. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to netsleuther For This Useful Post:

EAYoung Address History

Here's another little goody for those who are trying to map EB's past addresses...

http://www.wikiupload.com/PAGFsEQk

2 pages, 33 addresses

(Some, but not all, of these show in her criminal records. Also, this info may help you clear up apparent typos in the criminal records.)

45. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to agathawannabe For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by agathawannabe View Post
    Here's another little goody for those who are trying to map EB's past addresses...

http://www.wikiupload.com/PAGFsEQk

2 pages, 33 addresses

(Some, but not all, of these show in her criminal records. Also, this info may help you clear up apparent typos in the criminal records.)
    She's been on the run from one thing or another her whole life. It won't surprise me if it dosen't come out she'd had other various last names by marriage, even in other states. She's met her moment of truth.

47. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Peliman For This Useful Post:

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast