Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
    Still working on the mattress aspect.

Still trying to get confirmation on when the "new" mattress came into the house. Not really concerned at this point whether they bought it, borrowed it, stole it or were given it. I'm just looking for some report as to when it got into the house.

I have seen the 7th, but all I know for sure is that it made its way into the house before 10/9.

Anyone have more details?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarx For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sarx View Post
    The info about thursday 10/9 came from a local here who had talked to a neighbor and that neighbor had said she had talked to the sister and that is what she was told.
    There are two sisters, BS and AB. I had heard that BB was also calling herself, or alluding to being a sister, but she was a removed relative by marriage only. AB perhaps?? Was it during the balloon release? AB and BS were there I know from the pics. Not sure about BB. She was public enemy #1 for family members when she was getting her 15 minutes of fame talking about Zahra like she was her best friend/family member to every microphone that she could commandeer.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NCMOM For This Useful Post:

I would not be quoting an unconfirmed post

NCMOM is a verified local so she has more freedom to post things she hears.
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NCMOM View Post
    There are two sisters, BS and AB. I had heard that BB was also calling herself, or alluding to being a sister, but she was a removed relative by marriage only. AB perhaps?? Was it during the balloon release? AB and BS were there I know from the pics. Not sure about BB. She was public enemy #1 for family members when she was getting her 15 minutes of fame talking about Zahra like she was her best friend/family member to every microphone that she could commandeer.
    All part of why I think the mattress information is important, because it has the potential to disprove all this. If, and I will say yes until I can find verification, if the mattress was purchased or moved into the house on the 7th, then Zahra was gone by then and could not have been with anyone on that day. That would mean that either the neighbor was just yapping to get attention, or maybe she didn't remember what day she was talking about OR it means that whichever sister said it was not telling the truth.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarx For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lera213 View Post
    The address listed on the report where he was living, look at where it is in correlation to the map posted in quote by netsluether #297

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...1.88,0,2.585,0

Look and zoom in on the B..ignore A I was checking that area out....the B is where AB lived when he was charged with communicating a threat and assault with a deadly weapon What is next to it? Yeah the old shack from post 297 quoted link
    So they lived next to the shack that netsleuther posted? Interesting.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by agathawannabe View Post
    Lol, yeah. It's not a low-bandwidth adventure to download EB's rap sheet.
    Actually, I'm not having any success at all Do I need an account with wikiuploads to get these?
    "...and know that I will see you again with the rising of the sun..."
    --Aubree Weller (aka my not-so-little-anymore girl)

If you are or know someone who has ever been parted from a loved one, please take a moment to listen to this song by my daughter; you may find some comfort in its message of reunion. I know I do...
    Much Love and Hope Always,
    --Kiki

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    NCMOM is a verified local so she has more freedom to post things she hears.
    That may be, but I am pretty confident in saying that LE would not want their employees or anyone in the office/station/jail to be disclosing this information. In fact it would surprise me if there govt employees haven't signed confidentiality agreements for this purpose. These leaks from LE and surrounding employees in this case are really troublesome.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sarx For This Useful Post:

Well this is where both were charged with communicating a threat that is why this address was searched by LE. I think this was the first area to be searched and not sure I think they went back too.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lera213 For This Useful Post:

No it does not look like thatm it is about 15 minutes away.

I noticed a post about Drag Strip Road having an illegal dump site so I hooped onto Google Street view and in my virtual car went to Drag Strip Road, zoomed out and noticed the old cabin and just thought if there is a dumping ground nearby that maybe this cabin was an abandoned hang out.

I have looked again at the pic of the surrounding areas and even though they are probably old images from Google I am now searching for small fires which might look like obscured camp sites in the bushes in the whole area. Big job but I feel happy looking even if I don't know where to look.

Edited:

What I do notice on Christy road is something that looks like a radio tower beyond the yellow gate at Ekard Pl so I am just hovering around Christy Road
    Last edited by netsleuther; 10-30-2010 at 01:50 AM. Reason: added last sentence

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to netsleuther For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by agathawannabe View Post
    Lol, yeah. It's not a low-bandwidth adventure to download EB's rap sheet.
    Agatha, do you know what the J means in the domestic violence box in AB's record?

Lera, I'm confused.
    A. shows being 4010 Phillip Ln. is that where he lived?
    B. shows the coords of the shack.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to sarx For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sarx View Post
    That may be, but I am pretty confident in saying that LE would not want their employees or anyone in the office/station/jail to be disclosing this information. In fact it would surprise me if there govt employees haven't signed confidentiality agreements for this purpose. These leaks from LE and surrounding employees in this case are really troublesome.
    While I agree that leaks are not the best thing in the world......we have them with every case to one degree or another. Who knows if this even came from LE?

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:

This person is a confirmed source. It is just that with all of the things I have been told have always been fact/time/place answers, and this was more off the cuff and dismissive in manner. Does that explain my doubt at certainty? I was asking a lot of questions and this person was getting tired and annoyed, which I completely understand. I cannot push too far, or they will see it as invasive and threatening. My source is a very loving caring person, and is emotionally invested, as we all are in Zahra's case. The source has also bonded to someone close to this case. Nothing I say at this point will make them believe they should be cautious with their heart and mind. They trust completely. I do not. I hope that makes sense. BTW, just because a person says something and you hear it from their own mouth, doesn't make it true. So, anything you hear said could be considered unconfirmed. I am just trying to shed some light on the inner circle surrounding this case. I am on Zahra's side. NO ONE ELSE'S. Too many adults failed this child. I will not.

Quote Originally Posted by KikiWanBaniki View Post
    Actually, I'm not having any success at all Do I need an account with wikiuploads to get these?
    Hmm.. no, you shouldn't need a wikiupload account..

Hang tight and I'll pm you an alternate link.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to agathawannabe For This Useful Post:

Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast