Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LOV3BNM3 View Post
    Yes. Police called boss and confirmed daughter and family was fine.
    IIRC, Boss and bosses daughter were on scene.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LOV3BNM3 View Post
    Yes. Police called boss and confirmed daughter and family was fine.
    He said he didn't check on Zarah though. I think he said they went back to sleep.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SherlockHomey For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    Yep, that's true, but remember the note was for his boss's daughter, not Zahra.
    I know, but still! Any reasonable person or official would want to check that out just to make sure - I would THINK? We know the ransom note was bogus, but the police/fire dept didn't at that time & it is logical to assume that they would follow up on it then! Why would the imaginary kidnappers place a ransom note in front of a house they didn't kidnap someone from??

ther_beatingA_Dead ther_beatingA_Dead ther_beatingA_Dead

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Paige SC For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mikeysmommom View Post
    I know then can get DNA from butts , not sure on the lipstick .
    Sorry--my sentence was constructed oddly! To clarify, I was thinking that if EB ever wears makeup, she might have some unusual 'signature colore' of lipstick (thinking black, since she fancies herself a 'goth'?), that its' presence on cigarette butts near any of the spots in which evidence has been found might add to the case. Sorry about that--multitasking is not my forte...
    "...and know that I will see you again with the rising of the sun..."
    --Aubree Weller (aka my not-so-little-anymore girl)

If you are or know someone who has ever been parted from a loved one, please take a moment to listen to this song by my daughter; you may find some comfort in its message of reunion. I know I do...
    Much Love and Hope Always,
    --Kiki

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KikiWanBaniki For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    IIRC, Boss and bosses daughter were on scene.
    did not know this, have only seen reports that state the police phoned the boss

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LOV3BNM3 For This Useful Post:

mikeysmommom is offline "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty...."
    Quote Originally Posted by SherlockHomey View Post
    He said he didn't check on Zarah though. I think he said they went back to sleep.
    I am surprised the officers did not ask if any children where in the home after seeing that note.
    I Love You MOM 6/16/32 - 5/30/09

Justice for Travis 5/8/13

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to Life - Sentenced 6/17/11

Justice Denied for Caylee Marie Anthony
    July 5,2011

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mikeysmommom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by netsleuther View Post
    I've taken myself on a bit of a wild goose chase just to see where my Google map driving would take me if traveling near the drag strip road site which is approx 12 minutes from the Christy Road site.

I noticed what looks to be an old wooden cabin in the middle of nowhere which is along a dirt trail off Drag Strip Road.

coordinates of the cabin are 35.887754,-81.458976 which only need cut and paste into Google maps to see that location. Z could be anywhere though.

Link: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...=UTF8&t=h&z=16
    That's a pretty old lookin place and sits out there all by it's lonesome. Wonder if someone lives there?
    MOO.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sunsetbeach For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SherlockHomey View Post
    This is what's so frustrating - she could be anywhere? Why isn't EB or AB talking? They know something and you can't convince me otherwise. Why would she ever even THINK about writing a ransom note if something wasn't sinister in her plan?
    I'm going to have to quote Dr Phil now

The best indicator of future behavior is past behavior

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to netsleuther For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by KikiWanBaniki View Post
    Does anyone know if DNA can be collected from butts??? (depending on the elements, if outside)

Also, possibly lipstick? (far fetched, I know, but just brainstorming here...)
    That is a positive. I know that they can retrieve saliva which contains DNA also can get lipstick also. The color, brand, and all ingredients involved in formulating the product. They can also narrow it down to where it is sold and who may have bought it and a round about time of purchase. There is also going to be possible finger prints on the butt and lip print on their also....I do not know if a lip print is the same as a finger print but I can not see two different people having the same lip print. Anyway I also think that the way that they get all of this info is by swabs and also by fumigating the butt with super glue fumes. That is all I got let me know if it is off but that is the way they did it when I was in college.
    Sleep Sweet Angels In Gods Loving Arms

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to thisjusthurtsmyheart For This Useful Post:

mikeysmommom is offline "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty...."
    Quote Originally Posted by Paige SC View Post
    I know, but still! Any reasonable person or official would want to check that out just to make sure - I would THINK? We know the ransom note was bogus, but the police/fire dept didn't at that time & it is logical to assume that they would follow up on it then! Why would the imaginary kidnappers place a ransom note in front of a house they didn't kidnap someone from??

My thoughts exactly!
    I Love You MOM 6/16/32 - 5/30/09

Justice for Travis 5/8/13

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to Life - Sentenced 6/17/11

Justice Denied for Caylee Marie Anthony
    July 5,2011

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikeysmommom For This Useful Post:

I have one question and one answer:

Question:

In the 911 call, AB mentioned that "we" went to check on Zahra, when the dogs woke him up.

Why would both AB and EB go to check on Zahra at 2:30 am?

Answer to Netsleuther from Previous Thread:

If Zahra's body is possibly located in the unverified "Monte Carlo", in a Lake (all speculative), then, it's possible that the tossing of the prosthetic leg was an afterthought (thanks Elepher), and done after-the-fact, when it was realized that the leg was still in the house.

22. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Wondergirl For This Useful Post:

When did she arrive and how do you know?
    And when you say she was the first there with a SEARCH dog -- it's entirely possible that police dogs were on the scene prior ?

Or was she the one who had HRD dogs that hit on the chipper and cars to have it discounted by LE ?
    In the search warrant Maria and her dog were at 21 21st Avenue NE
    http://www.wbtv.com/global/link.asp?l=460807 Page 4 of search warrant to be exact.

It was a K-9 dog at the wood chipper in Morgantan, NC. Real Tree Services in Morganton, N.C., where the girl's father, Adam Baker, works as a laborer.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sophclown For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Paige SC View Post

Yes, LE should have asked by chance do you have a daughter? We need to check on her. I think maybe that is what EB expected. I think she started the fire. But when they did not realize that Zahra was missing that night, she had to go to the running outside the next afternoon screaming part.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carolina Girl For This Useful Post:

Lemmee see if I have this straight :

2am: he either checks on Zahra, or he's sleeping
    5am (ish): dog wakes him up and he notices fire
    5:20-6:40: he's "in a big panic" and talking to police and firefighters
    shortly thereafter, he and the wife go back to sleep.

now,according to AB, he wakes up, goes to check on a job, comes home and either goes back to sleep (I woke up and she was gone), or he works in the yard (wife came running to tell me Z was missing).

So...if I'm doubting his story, I have nothing credible to vet his timeline here, other than the time he spent with firefighters/police and the time he made the 911 call about a missing child.

Am I missing anything here?

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mountain_Kat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by netsleuther View Post
    I'm going to have to quote Dr Phil now
    I'm not a Phil fan persay. I was 10 years ago BUT... I do love me a Phil quote..

"Believe people when they show you who they are the first time".
    Trudat!

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Paige SC For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast