Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    So, the Thursday and Friday prior to Zahra being reported missing, were big days.

Does anyone have a full recap of all the things that happened, or supposedly happened? Here is what I can remember. I am sure I am missing some things, so please help?

Thursday

-New mattress purchased
    -Last time Adam seen Zahra
    -Last time Brittany seen Zahra

Friday:

-Confrontation between EB and BS regarding charges against EB
    -"Drama" as reported in 911 call by AB
    -Arson fire and dogs waking AB/EB up
    -EB states she should leave NC
    DID Brittany SEE Zahra?
    If she did why did LE think no family had seen Zahra for maybe a month?
    Im confused!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mikeysmommom View Post
    I know then can get DNA from butts , not sure on the lipstick .
    I believe the composition of the lipstick can be analyzed and can be attributed to a certain brand and color. MOO
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mikeysmommom View Post
    IMO you might be right.She probably expected them to check Zahra,when they did not they messed up her plan.Makes sense to me also.
    I'm absolutely sure this was established early on, but I don't know what degree of verification was achieved. Anyone else have MSM or LE, etc. link re:that? TIA

I meant to refer to another post--sorry! Please disregard--I meant the rental belonging to the boss...
    Last edited by KikiWanBaniki; 10-29-2010 at 10:15 PM. Reason: I am fully licensed as a space cadet.
    "...and know that I will see you again with the rising of the sun..."
    --Aubree Weller (aka my not-so-little-anymore girl)

If you are or know someone who has ever been parted from a loved one, please take a moment to listen to this song by my daughter; you may find some comfort in its message of reunion. I know I do...
    Much Love and Hope Always,
    --Kiki

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KikiWanBaniki For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Old Owl View Post
    Thankx! When you zoom in on that as much as you can you can see that its "partially submerged" in water. Strange - looks like someone "dug that square" out and then it filled with water.

Anyone else's thoughts?
    The deciduous trees look bare, as in winter. Could that be ice or snow in a fenced-off field?
    Spool

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Spool For This Useful Post:

Evidence in house that LE really needed............any word on what it was????
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

So, the Thursday and Friday prior to Zahra being reported missing, were big days.

Does anyone have a full recap of all the things that happened, or supposedly happened? Here is what I can remember. I am sure I am missing some things, so please help?

Thursday

-New mattress purchased

Friday:

It's never been established when the new mattress showed up or even whether they purchased it. LE only says early October.

The phone call on Friday was between BB and EB.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:

Thursday

-New mattress purchased

Friday:

Good list; however, there is no MSM link that I can find for "new mattress purchased Thursday." This information is stated on HM as having come from "reports from CNN," but there is no link to support it, nor sources given from where CNN got the information, if indeed they got the information.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:

mikeysmommom is offline "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty...."
    Quote Originally Posted by Paige SC View Post
    Of course not. The murder couldn't have been prevented. I would say that after responding to an arson call and finding a ransom note on a vehicle up in flames, yes, someone should have said "Do you have a daughter?" If so, please make sure she's ok." Would it have changed the outcome? Absolutely not, but it would have started the investigation a lot sooner and who knows how the events would have unfolded, you know? I don't think it's unreasonable to assume someone should have posed the question of "where's your daughter?". What I can't figure out is WHY any of this was necessary because it seems to me no one would have ever noticed her missing?
    If she killed Zahra and Adam just thought she was just sick and asleep in bed, he would notice.
    I Love You MOM 6/16/32 - 5/30/09

Justice for Travis 5/8/13

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to Life - Sentenced 6/17/11

Justice Denied for Caylee Marie Anthony
    July 5,2011

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mikeysmommom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
    And in the ABC interview, he clearly says that we was out in the yard working and EB came running to tell him Zahra was missing.

Does anyone have a link to where he said he went to check on a job?

GMA interview

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to imamaze For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    It worries me that AB is still out and about........I'd feel so much better knowing he was behind bars.
    Yea where is he hiding out these days?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by netsleuther View Post
    My thoughts about the Christy Rd location.

Looking at the google map which was posted earlier on in this thread http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...b16f6302ffba91

If the driver has stopped the car on Christy Rd to discard the prosthetic leg, the driver has come from either Pine Mountain Road or Deal Mill Road. Christy Road in association with Deal Mill Road looks like an alternate route, meaning if the driver were traveling along Deal Mill Road in the first place there would have to be some reason to redirect and turn into Christy Road because looking at the map there would be no need to divert if traveling straight through.

So if the vehicle were coming from Deal Mill Road it could have been heading in the direction towards the drag strip road site which has been mentioned in an earlier thread.

apologies as I am not sure where I am going with this, locals might know the routes better and could determine the best or most common route.

Elisa lived on Burns Road at one time so my assumption is if she were the driver and had been coming or going to any place near Burns Road and Christy Road she may have travelled along Temple Hill Church Road which seems to also be known as E Caldwell Street.

Is it fair to assume that would be the route if the vehicle were going along Christy Road to discard the Prosthetic Leg coming or going from Burns Road area?

And if the vehicle had been coming or going to a location near Drag Strip Road it would have come from Christy Road via Pine Mountain Road and Freezer Locker Road.

The Prosthetic leg was thrown from the roadside, no care was been taken to hide it. Sorry I need a coffee drifting off a little...Maybe a silly question but I am thinking about cigarette butts near the Christy Road site is EB a smoker?
    They were both smokers according to photographs posted of them show. It is possible that Elisa drove and Adam was with her and was the one who got out of the car, especially since she seemed to have some trouble locating it....I think that even though it was Elisa who knew the areas in question and was the local per se that that doesn't leave Adam out of the equation.

Their individual and combined involvement shall be discovered during the investigation by LE, and all these mysteries will be solved IMO, I for one have complete faith in LE and the FBI here, regardless of which stories either of them come up with to try and reduce their culpability.

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mrs G Norris For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    That's been going on forever.
    no *****! it comes around and goes around over and over.... right ******?

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

mikeysmommom is offline "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty...."
    Quote Originally Posted by KikiWanBaniki View Post
    I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T KNOW THAT ALREADY!!!

Sorry, slightly O/T, but I provided assistance to GR at a job I used to have (entirely verifiable FWIW), and recognized him on T.V. later when he was arrested.

He got irate and we had to go on security alert--and this was a couple years before he was aprehended...haven't thought about it in a while--I might have to sleep with my teddy bear tonight now!
    That gave me chills!!! Too close to that kind of evil!
    I Love You MOM 6/16/32 - 5/30/09

Justice for Travis 5/8/13

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to Life - Sentenced 6/17/11

Justice Denied for Caylee Marie Anthony
    July 5,2011

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mikeysmommom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    Good list; however, there is no MSM link that I can find for "new mattress purchased Thursday." This information is stated on HM as having come from "reports from CNN," but there is no link to support it, nor sources given from where the information was allegedly learned.
    I have never seen any date given for the mattress purchase that I could msm verify. That's why I questioned that info earlier when another poster posted the Oct. 7th date. Until I see a link, I'm disregarding it altogether. We know that a new mattress was purchased...when? That's something else altogether, imo.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mountain_Kat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LOV3BNM3 View Post
    did not know this, have only seen reports that state the police phoned the boss
    http://www.wbtv.com/global/link.asp?l=460807

Page four

number 5 of search warrant
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kat For This Useful Post:

Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast