Less suspicion on Dede? did Terri do it alone?

Sherazhad

Reaction score
I havent heard too much about Dede lately. My personal feeling is that she wasnt involved in abducting Kyron and that she was just trying to support Terri. I have had a change of opinion about Terri, I didnt think she was guilty, I now do. The text messages paint a picture of someone without a care in the world, not someone whose husband has left her and taken her child away, and the media are implying is a child murderer. This sounds like someone with a personality disorder.
I also believe that she is good at getting others to support her and believe she is the victim, I think Dede believed that. Terri is a clever woman, saying nothing publicly to implicate herself and alibi building on the day Kyron was abducted- posting Kyons photo on facebook and showing the picture to the woman in the supermarket.
The main reason I now believe shes guilty is that if anyone was being accused of hurting a child and they were innocent, they would be shouting out fom the rooftops. Your words cant condemn you when you are innocent and they are the truth.
This woman acted alone. It would be too hard to persuade others to get involved and keep quiet this long.

I just don't know.
It's easier for one person to keep a secret than for two. Otoh, it is odd that Dede was not where her boss expected her to be for over an hour on that particular day.
Coincidence?
I just don't know.

I am honestly not sure of the extent of Dede's involvement. I would say at a bare minimum that she helped cover up some things for Terri. I also don't think Terri did this alone but I think it was a third (male) person who actually did the deed. :( I even vascilate on Terri. I am SURE she's involved but to what extent, I couldn't say. Some days I think she just got the ball rolling and couldn't stop it. Other days, I feel she completely planned the whole thing. :confused:

I'm having a hard time with DeDe.
She came to the rescue of a good friend, willing to put her life on the line for her, sleeping downstairs with a loaded fire extinguisher, with death threats being made.
Yet she claims to not have that much involvement in Terri's life, helped with her 40th birthday, working out at the gym together, occasionally, then not much after that.
Dede's interview with people magazine, was all about poor Terri, no mention of how heart broken and worried she was about the disappearance of a child she loved and raised as an infant.
Didn't seem to be willing to answer questions before the GJ, though the rest of the girls that were there for support of Terri, seemed to have testified, and not hired attorneys.
Missing from her job, that we've heard about, for a few hours.
If Dede is innocent of any involvement, she sure acts guilty of something, as does Terri.
Will be glad when there is an arrest and all these miseries solved.

I havent heard too much about Dede lately. My personal feeling is that she wasnt involved in abducting Kyron and that she was just trying to support Terri. I have had a change of opinion about Terri, I didnt think she was guilty, I now do. The text messages paint a picture of someone without a care in the world, not someone whose husband has left her and taken her child away, and the media are implying is a child murderer. This sounds like someone with a personality disorder.
I also believe that she is good at getting others to support her and believe she is the victim, I think Dede believed that. Terri is a clever woman, saying nothing publicly to implicate herself and alibi building on the day Kyron was abducted- posting Kyons photo on facebook and showing the picture to the woman in the supermarket.
The main reason I now believe shes guilty is that if anyone was being accused of hurting a child and they were innocent, they would be shouting out fom the rooftops. Your words cant condemn you when you are innocent and they are the truth.
This woman acted alone. It would be too hard to persuade others to get involved and keep quiet this long.

Welcome to the dark side, sherazhad..lol..

On a serious note I understand completely what has led you tothis conclusion..Tho, I have for some time{and if we are talking instincts, especially "gut instincts"} I have felt strongly from a few weeks in that Terri was involved and she alone carried this sad and disturbing deed out.. In my mind the longer this case has played out the more and more certain I am that Terri acted alone.. And main reason is just what you stated above in your post... First, it would be entirely to hard to persuade ANYONE{and I do mean ANYONE, as in even ppl who are capable and/or have committed murder} even many hardened criminals would draw the line at participating in "disappearing" and innocent 7 yr old child[and I think many of us agree that at this point very much more than likely "disappearing" is murdering..jmo]..

And then heaven forbid her actually having found SOMEONE that actually would take part in her nefarious plans for precious little Kyron..If that did happen there is NO WAY IN HELL that person this far in would still be keeping "mum"...IMO there is just no way
snooty.gif

So, yes, I believe just as you do... That Terri was indeed involved and that she, alone was the one that planned, carried out, disposed of, covered up, and has stayed "mum" per Houze telling her to do so in an attempt to TRY to save her AZZ from a DP conviction..again JMO, tho...

I was wondering about this also! I think that when Desiree and Kaine were publicly asking DeDe to come forward, she was staying at the house with TH, wasn't she?

I don't think Dede is involved in Kyron's disappearance or covering anything up. I can't remember what all is rumor and what's been in the msm, so better not say anything specific other than Dede seems to like Terri and may have got caught up in her drama and problems at various times over the years. Maybe she was called on as a friend when needed or just there and then ignored at other times depending on what was going on. Kaine thinks Terri has a personality disorder and that would fit with fair weather friendships.

Really not a lot that I would put in the category of "things that help me decide about DeDe". Just from memory these are the main things:

- DeDe not testifying in front of the GJ. What actually transpired seems unclear as far as what was exactly asked of her but it seems like she didn't offer any info. Also there has been no info indicating she has been called back before the GJ so the assumption is that doing so would be fruitless or would interfere with possible future charges against her. Obviously as a major player in this case this stuff appears to throw up a red flag.

- Stuff surrounding her being at the Old Germantown Road farm. The reports of her being incommunicado for a time that appears to match Terri's questionable road trip with the baby. The LE search of the farm area in early August, asking nearby residents if they had seen Terri's white truck or either woman on June 4th. I think it's still unclear whether all of this means LE is relatively mystified by what Terri exactly did during her unaccounted for time or whether they learned something more concrete. Maybe it's just the fact that she reportedly left the property abruptly (if that happened) or perhaps something LE learned from wiretaps or computer communications made them suspicious. Maybe her buying a batphone figures into it. Maybe there was an unusual flurry of calls between Terri and DeDe the day before Kyron went missing or something like that.

- I thought there was an interesting Terri text where she told MC she didn't let DeDe in on their secret meeting. That shows she doesn't tell DeDe everything. However, she may have not told DeDe because DeDe didn't approve of MC or more likely DeDe didn't approve of Terri doing stuff Houze wouldn't like. I'm not sure this means anything regarding DeDe knowing what Terri may have done to Kyron (if she is responsible).

The majority of this makes me feel DeDe is involved in some way that could put her at risk for criminal charges. My opinion is still that I'd put about an 80% probability of Terri being involved and a little less for DeDe being up to her thong in it.

Really not a lot that I would put in the category of "things that help me decide about DeDe". Just from memory these are the main things:

- DeDe not testifying in front of the GJ. What actually transpired seems unclear as far as what was exactly asked of her but it seems like she didn't offer any info. Also there has been no info indicating she has been called back before the GJ so the assumption is that doing so would be fruitless or would interfere with possible future charges against her. Obviously as a major player in this case this stuff appears to throw up a red flag.

- Stuff surrounding her being at the Old Germantown Road farm. The reports of her being incommunicado for a time that appears to match Terri's questionable road trip with the baby. The LE search of the farm area in early August, asking nearby residents if they had seen Terri's white truck or either woman on June 4th. I think it's still unclear whether all of this means LE is relatively mystified by what Terri exactly did during her unaccounted for time or whether they learned something more concrete. Maybe it's just the fact that she reportedly left the property abruptly (if that happened) or perhaps something LE learned from wiretaps or computer communications made them suspicious. Maybe her buying a batphone figures into it. Maybe there was an unusual flurry of calls between Terri and DeDe the day before Kyron went missing or something like that.

- I thought there was an interesting Terri text where she told MC she didn't let DeDe in on their secret meeting. That shows she doesn't tell DeDe everything. However, she may have not told DeDe because DeDe didn't approve of MC or more likely DeDe didn't approve of Terri doing stuff Houze wouldn't like. I'm not sure this means anything regarding DeDe knowing what Terri may have done to Kyron (if she is responsible).

The majority of this makes me feel DeDe is involved in some way that could put her at risk for criminal charges. My opinion is still that I'd put about an 80% probability of Terri being involved and a little less for DeDe being up to her thong in it.

Read the texts from Terri to MC, the mention of the meeting was with MC and the girls, Kerri has a plan. Unless I missed one, I didn't read read where Dede was not in on the meeting, unless Terri doesn't consider her one of the girls.

Read the texts from Terri to MC, the mention of the meeting was with MC and the girls, Kerri has a plan. Unless I missed one, I didn't read read where Dede was not in on the meeting, unless Terri doesn't consider her one of the girls.

I think Chili is referring to the *meeting* between MC and Terri -- the one where she told dds she was going for a drive but really went to MC's house. You know, the one where she used her sadness over baby K as her cover story :innocent:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back