Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Results 376 to 400 of 541

Thread: NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #34

  1. #376
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by Lera213 View Post
    Impala not monte carlo
    No, Monte Carlo.

    There was a media report in which a family member had reported to LE that a Monte Carlo on the property went missing around the same time Zahra did. So we have an alleged missing Monte Carlo. I'll try to find a link before my edit timer is up.

    There was an Impala on the property when the search warrant was served, but to my knowledge there is no evidence reported having been recovered from it - and no reports of decomp dogs hitting on the Impala.

    ETA: Link to Monte Carlo in article / http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Inves...105200489.html

  2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to agathawannabe For This Useful Post:


  3. #377
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
    Did AB buy it though?
    I don't know, but I will ask if my source knows. I have seen those posts about her performances all over, so not sure if I can find a verified report.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to NCMOM For This Useful Post:


  5. #378
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    7,111
    Quote Originally Posted by NCMOM View Post
    OK, that made me laugh. But, seriously, she tried to convince people she had cancer and all sorts of crap before. It is NOT a stretch! (for EB that is)
    She was looking for attention from her "One True Love" I think she was obsessed over him. Wanted to make him jealous...so much so she married AB...She has a fatal attraction for this once "One True Love" that she has never gotten over with and was trying her best to get him back by using Manipulative Tactic's.

  6. #379
    carbuff is offline ebook Bad Fairies available from Torridbooks.com, Amazon, B&N
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    11,007
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
    Traffic offenses, eh? So then either AB isn't overly concerned about being charged with anything connected to Zahra, or he's holding the big gun lawyers in his back pocket until he knows he'll need them. Which, I suppose he WOULD do anyway, right? You wouldn't hire the big guns while you were still being investigated by LE, I wouldn't think.
    If AB was assigned a lawyer because he's indigent, he most likely just got the name that was at the top of the public defenders list. Big gun lawyers won't enter into it unless he can find the money to pay.
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to carbuff For This Useful Post:


  8. #380
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    7,111
    Quote Originally Posted by agathawannabe View Post
    No, Monte Carlo.

    There was a media report in which a family member had reported to LE that a Monte Carlo on the property went missing around the same time Zahra did. So we have an alleged missing Monte Carlo. I'll try to find a link before my edit timer is up.

    There was an Impala on the property when the search warrant was served, but to my knowledge there is no evidence reported having been recovered from it - and no reports of decomp dogs hitting on the Impala.

    ETA: Link to Monte Carlo in article / http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Inves...105200489.html
    NO link necessary, I believe you...LOL

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lera213 For This Useful Post:


  10. #381
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5,869
    So where does his call to 911 fit in (his wording/behavior/tone)?
    And
    the fact he hadn't seen her?
    And
    (hmmm, I'm sure there is more, but my brain is fried)

  11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sarx For This Useful Post:


  12. #382
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    76
    Good Night.

    Agatha, I have my suspicions, but with out knowing EB's medical history or speaking with her directly, it would be unfair for me to speculate HERE. We shall talk though.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LOV3BNM3 For This Useful Post:


  14. #383
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5,869
    Dang,
    A possible total of 4 cars....
    That's a lot of car switching!

    But, can we verify anything but the 2? (The Impala seems to be a non issue correct?)

  15. #384
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by Lera213 View Post
    She was looking for attention from her "One True Love" I think she was obsessed over him. Wanted to make him jealous...so much so she married AB...She has a fatal attraction for this once "One True Love" that she has never gotten over with and was trying her best to get him back by using Manipulative Tactic's.
    I feel like a light bulb is burning over my head now, don't you? I guess I am just too dense to get it on my own without it being spoon fed to me!

  16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NCMOM For This Useful Post:


  17. #385
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    South FloriDUH
    Posts
    13,533
    Quote Originally Posted by sarx View Post
    Dang,
    A possible total of 4 cars....
    That's a lot of car switching!

    But, can we verify anything but the 2? (The Impala seems to be a non issue correct?)
    Yep, 4 - but actually only 3

    The Tahoe was a "company work truck"

    But there still is the Camry, Impala and the elusive, allegedly missing Monte Carlo.

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wise Old Owl For This Useful Post:


  19. #386
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Forest Dweller.
    Posts
    8,339
    Quote Originally Posted by sarx View Post
    So where does his call to 911 fit in (his wording/behavior/tone)?
    And
    the fact he hadn't seen her?
    And
    (hmmm, I'm sure there is more, but my brain is fried)
    MUCH more, and I've elaborated on many. There is just no way he's not involved in some part of this. No way.

  20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mountain_Kat For This Useful Post:


  21. #387
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Wise Old Owl View Post
    Yep, 4 - but actually only 3

    The Tahoe was a "company work truck"

    But there still is the Camry, Impala and the elusive, allegedly missing Monte Carlo.
    But didn't they have positive hits on the Tahoe and blood?

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sarx For This Useful Post:


  23. #388
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by NCMOM View Post
    No, he would have to be retarded. Seriously, only a complete moron would not see the abuse that was going on, both emotional and physical.
    I never said that - I haven't heard AB say he didn't know there was the possibility that Z was being abused.

    I am of the opinion that EB not only abused Z, but AB as well. I am of the opinion she had total and complete control over the house and what she said was law and AB nor Z should question her or there would be hell to be paid. I think AB was afraid of EB. He acts childish and afraid when I have seen him and I think it is all a direct result of the way EB has treated him.

  24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LOV3BNM3 For This Useful Post:


  25. #389
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    7,111
    I'm looking around on Car Forums, see if any hits on monte carlo post from NC area

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lera213 For This Useful Post:


  27. #390
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Forest Dweller.
    Posts
    8,339
    Quote Originally Posted by Wise Old Owl View Post
    Yep, 4 - but actually only 3

    The Tahoe was a "company work truck"

    But there still is the Camry, Impala and the elusive, allegedly missing Monte Carlo.
    Not just the "company work truck", it was the "company vehicle he drove to work, at the company where he worked, for his boss." ;-)

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mountain_Kat For This Useful Post:


  29. #391
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    125

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by LOV3BNM3 View Post
    Good Night.

    Agatha, I have my suspicions, but with out knowing EB's medical history or speaking with her directly, it would be unfair for me to speculate HERE. We shall talk though.
    Oh please let me in to the club too!

  30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NCMOM For This Useful Post:


  31. #392
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by LOV3BNM3 View Post
    I never said that - I haven't heard AB say he didn't know there was the possibility that Z was being abused.

    I am of the opinion that EB not only abused Z, but AB as well. I am of the opinion she had total and complete control over the house and what she said was law and AB nor Z should question her or there would be hell to be paid. I think AB was afraid of EB. He acts childish and afraid when I have seen him and I think it is all a direct result of the way EB has treated him.
    A reporter asked him if EB could be involved, and he mumbles something about "Well, that is what they tell me" or something to that effect. I am sure someone can add a link to that interview. But I am too tired, sorry. I am getting cranky, not because of you, but I am not getting any sleep. This case is killing me.

  32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NCMOM For This Useful Post:


  33. #393
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    7,111
    Quote Originally Posted by LOV3BNM3 View Post
    I never said that - I haven't heard AB say he didn't know there was the possibility that Z was being abused.

    I am of the opinion that EB not only abused Z, but AB as well. I am of the opinion she had total and complete control over the house and what she said was law and AB nor Z should question her or there would be hell to be paid. I think AB was afraid of EB. He acts childish and afraid when I have seen him and I think it is all a direct result of the way EB has treated him.
    During that one interview by his house when asked about if he thought EB had something to do with Zahra, I noticed whenever a hard question like that was asked...watch where his eyes went. Total submissive reaction.

  34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lera213 For This Useful Post:


  35. #394
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
    You know if he bought the pregnancy story, his intelligence is looking less and less reliable as a valuable frame of reference he had at his disposal. Just sayin'. But agree he should have been able to work out that Zahra was being abused.
    AB was asked, "Uh, not to be gross, but wouldn't you have noticed her monthly period?" AB says "Well, I saw wrappers in the trash." Seriously? BS says "She is that sick."

  36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NCMOM For This Useful Post:


  37. #395
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    M. Killian does do criminal law.

    http://www.killianlawnc.com/Firm%20I...s/1405083.aspx

    Also in this article it confirms that Dubs is a provisional counsel that was taken on to represent EB if murder charges are filed against her in the future. Was she assigned when EB was declared indigent?

    (In a previous article it implied that Dubs was representing her on the obstruction charges, she's not that's S. Reilly).

    AB was bonded out by a bondswoman with Plan B Bail Bonds.

    No provisional attorney appointed by North Carolina Indigent Defense Services for Adam Baker as of yet.

    Question? He hasn't had a hearing yet has he? I'm trying to figure out if Killian was assigned because of indigency or was retained/working pro bono (the last two options would be the same category in my head right this minute).

    This is important. Is the link Violet posted on the media thread? It needs to be, we are going to need this info.

    IMHO.

    BBM...

    Looks like Dubs was assigned before EB was declared indigent.

    According to this article from 10/23 - http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2...ker-ar-478734/


    "Lisa Dubs confirmed Friday that she has been assigned to Bakerís case as provisional counsel. According to court records, Dubsí role is to ďConduct a preliminary investigation, determine if the defendant is indigent and needs appointed counsel, and protect the defendantís rights pending appointment of trial counsel. North Carolinaís Indigent Defense Services Director and Capital Defender Robert M. Hurley assigned Dubs to Bakerís case Monday."


    So...
    Monday 10/18/2010 - AB arrested
    Monday 10/18/2010 - Indigent Defense Svc assigned Dubs to EB
    and IIRC - AB's first court date is 11/18/2010 - so, no he hasn't been to court yet...looking for confirmation of the court date now...

  38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to everyoneneedsavoice For This Useful Post:


  39. #396
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    South FloriDUH
    Posts
    13,533
    Quote Originally Posted by sarx View Post
    But didn't they have positive hits on the Tahoe and blood?
    Yep and it was the Tahoe that was "doused" in gasoline and contained the ransom note under the windshield wiper - IIRC.

    The blood was found on the console and supposedly LE took the console apart.
    There was also a comforter, 2 pillows and a sheet in there as well. My DH drives a company work truck and there sure ain't no comforter or pillows in there at all.

  40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wise Old Owl For This Useful Post:


  41. #397
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by sarx View Post
    Dang,
    A possible total of 4 cars....
    That's a lot of car switching!

    But, can we verify anything but the 2? (The Impala seems to be a non issue correct?)
    Right. We only know of verified decomp hits on the Tahoe and the Camry.

    The Impala seems to be moot, as far as I can tell, at this time.

    The (alleged) Monte Carlo is a mystery!

  42. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to agathawannabe For This Useful Post:


  43. #398
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by Lera213 View Post
    During that one interview by his house when asked about if he thought EB had something to do with Zahra, I noticed whenever a hard question like that was asked...watch where his eyes went. Total submissive reaction.
    Interesting, I guess I took it as "Oh crap, what do I say? If I did nothing, I am in serious trouble." But, submissive I can see too.

  44. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NCMOM For This Useful Post:


  45. #399
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,560
    Quote Originally Posted by NCMOM View Post
    Alert - MY OPINION ONLY - I see where you are going, but when you look back at the volume of bad behavior and multiple relationships, and inability to socially conform in her adult REAL life and her dependency to her "virtual" life, the term Sociopathic Narcissist looks like her to a "T". If she is covering for someone, it is in the disposal only. IMO But, blood is thicker than water, if you get my drift.
    It took me a while and a few read throughs to get your drift but I think I've got it. There was only one blood relative that she was close to at this time. So your thinking is that this one helped her? If that is the case where does AB fit into this picture? Because IMO he knew Zahra was deceased, no parent of a missing child will talk about that child in the past tense whilst that child is still missing and AB did, 3 times. How would the scenario play out if all three were involved?

  46. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to darnudes For This Useful Post:


  47. #400
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by NCMOM View Post
    A reporter asked him if EB could be involved, and he mumbles something about "Well, that is what they tell me" or something to that effect. I am sure someone can add a link to that interview. But I am too tired, sorry. I am getting cranky, not because of you, but I am not getting any sleep. This case is killing me.
    Oh, I saw it when he was giving the interview on GMA - but the question was did he think his wife may be involved in Z's disappearance - I really think he was floored at all the things he has probably learned in the previous 18 or so hours (or however many it was), so what other answer could he give?

  48. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LOV3BNM3 For This Useful Post:


Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #19
    By imamaze in forum Zahra Clare Baker General Discussion Threads
    Replies: 550
    Last Post: 10-21-2010, 11:27 PM
  2. NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #18
    By imamaze in forum Zahra Clare Baker General Discussion Threads
    Replies: 623
    Last Post: 10-21-2010, 09:54 AM
  3. NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #16
    By imamaze in forum Zahra Clare Baker General Discussion Threads
    Replies: 546
    Last Post: 10-19-2010, 10:18 PM
  4. NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #12
    By imamaze in forum Zahra Clare Baker General Discussion Threads
    Replies: 572
    Last Post: 10-16-2010, 09:16 PM
  5. NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #7
    By imamaze in forum Zahra Clare Baker General Discussion Threads
    Replies: 532
    Last Post: 10-13-2010, 10:32 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •