1142 users online (247 members and 895 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

CO - Roger Ellison, 17, Cedaredge, 10 Feb 1981 - Vanished from high school - #2

Please continue here.

Thread 1
    Last edited by KateB; 04-07-2015 at 03:27 AM. Reason: repair url tag.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Thank you!

Can you put "Part 2" in the subject, like how it usually is, so people know it's a part 2? I know sometimes when people see that there was a lot of activity in a thread, they are more likely to click on the case and I want as many posters interested in Roger as possible.

Cubby,

Thanks for the new thread.
    I'm just sayin.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bennettras View Post
    Cubby,

Thanks for the new thread.
    why is there a new thread???

Because, it is easier to find information when the threads are split in half. They all get split in half here at WS when they exceed a certain number of posts, it is great that Roger's case is getting so much attention here.

I didn't know you have still been reading this since you haven't posted in a while. Is there any updates in Roger's case or anything we can do to help?

Quote Originally Posted by Danaya View Post
    Because, it is easier to find information when the threads are split in half. They all get split in half here at WS when they exceed a certain number of posts, it is great that Roger's case is getting so much attention here.

I didn't know you have still been reading this since you haven't posted in a while. Is there any updates in Roger's case or anything we can do to help?
    still nothing, police won't even respond

I'm so sorry to hear that... I wish there was something we could do...

I stumbled across this, and found a man who was a serial killer of young men and teenage boys in the late 70s and early 80s. If Roger left his school to hitch hike, he may have become a victim as this man picked up hitch hikers as victims.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randy_Steven_Kraft
    Last edited by KateB; 04-07-2015 at 03:27 AM. Reason: repair url tag.

The school district announced in September of this year that they are begining rennovations on the old Cedaredge High School where Roger disappeared. This year will mark the 30th anneversary of Roger's disappearance. We remember him and all those listed on this site-may they never be forgotten. CaptAmerica

Maybe they might stumble apone somthing, heres hoping

Quote Originally Posted by kirsty View Post
    Maybe they might stumble apone somthing, heres hoping
    I wish I could have christmas with Roger, I miss him so much, what a void I have!!! I pray for this every year. I love you ROGER

A big bump for Roger for the new year, hope this is the year!

Thoughts and prayers for Roger!

Thank you for keeping interest in his case alive!

I have a question, The Charley Project, in their evidence and information summary of Roger's case, says that the person of interest, one of Roger's teachers, Mr. Pash, it says that they went to his house, found some anomalies in the concrete floor, but decided not to dig:

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...son_roger.html

Does anyone know what they found in the floor, and why did they decided not to further investigate by digging?

Satch

This case is so baffling!

But what I can't understand is the reasons why no one saw or heard anything. If we are to assume that Roger never left the school grounds, he was a big athletic guy, someone would have had to have grabbed him, someone would have had to I think really struggled. And let's say if something really bad happened to Roger right outside the school, wouldn't people hear screaming, or see evidence of a struggle?

I think Mr. Pash knows more about the case than he has told. His writings do not sound the most credible. But I don't think LE has other interested persons. I forgot now, did Mr. Pash take a polygraph test, and what were the results?

I agree that someone knows what happened and they need to come forward. Even if they chose to remain anonymous, they could help with any new clues or evidence in this case. And if Mr. Pash is innocent, his name needs to be cleared as well.

Satch

I dont understand how someone can catch a bus to school as normal, put his books in his locker then disappear off the face of the earth! I agree, I reckon Mr Pash knows what happened to Roger, he may be involved, or at least know what happened. Someone has got to know somthing!

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast