Forensic Astrology- Unsolved ARSONS - multiple fires 2010 Schuylkill County, PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leomoon80

Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Arsonist fires in small town Pennsylvania. Population 2300 or so.

The series of fires seem to have started at this point in time.
This fire was set to destroy the Wynn Ann Restaurant and from there, it expanded to the adjoining properties.

There have been many since, and quite a few believed to be part of intentionally set fires.

- Saturday, April 24: About 3 a.m., a fire destroyed the former Wynn-Ann restaurant, located at 100 Sunbury St., and spread to 104 and 106 Sunbury St., and 14-16 N. Front St., displacing four people
- Monday, April 26: About 4:30 a.m., a fire was started at the rear of 321 N. Front St. severely damaged 323, 321 and 319 N. Front St., and a home at 317 N. Front St. sustained minimal damage, leaving 10 homeless
- Tuesday, June, 22: About 2:30 a.m., a decorative bunting on the front porch of a home at 122 S. Third St. was set on fire
- Wednesday, June 23: About 4:30 a.m., two dumpsters were lit on fire behind Family Dollar in the Norwegian Township shopping center
- At a July meeting of the Minersville Borough Council, police Chief Michael Combs said that there had been several attempted arsons in the borough in the previous months, mostly in the early morning on weekends, where someone tried to set fire to trash cans and things collected on side or back porch areas.

http://republicanherald.com/news/fir...ille-1.1053661

- Monday, Aug. 9: About 1:40 a.m., someone pulled plywood coverings from an entrance of 104 Sunbury St., a building already burned out by the April 24 blaze, and set fire to a couch and some papers
- Monday, Oct. 18: About 2:14 a.m., carpet lit in vestibule at 101 Sunbury St.
- Sunday, Oct. 24: About 2:15 a.m., a fire was put out by the homeowner of 420 Sunbury St. who detected it early
- Sunday, Oct. 24: About 4:30 a.m., a fire lit outside 327 Sunbury St. causes moderate damage to the home

arsonsinsmalltown.gif

Examination of the 1st Event:
Aquarius Rising 10degrees gives us a conjunction to fixed star “Armus” which is infamous for trouble now I see the location (moved to 12AQ44min)
Of the nature of Mars and Mercury. It gives disagreeableness, contemptibleness, instability, shamelessness, nagging and a troublesome and contentious nature. [Robson*, p141.]

Then there is Albali located now at this position:
This star, Albali, along with Ancha, are indicative of danger and can cause persecution and even death, but are also said to give good fortune. [Fixed Stars and Judicial Astrology, George Noonan, 1990, p.40.]
Thus, I’m inclined to see the instableness of the person himself, who causes such destruction in a community.

The event itself, a community disaster and Aquarius is often about Groups and group involvement.

The Ruler of Aquarius, both Uranus and Saturn, sees that Uranus in the conjunction to fixed star “Scheat” promises misfortune will occur, and it is also conjunct to Astrea within one degree (Justice will prevail, the symbol of the scales in Virgo)’
But before such justice, we see that Astrea is opposed to Saturn in the 8th house of “other’s assets” and death….and that Saturn was also RX (retrograde) hence, will be delayed as it also conjuncts the POF in the sign of the Scales and square to Pluto (destruction) aplenty.

We see the law breaker, the arsonist with Mars at the 9th degree Leo, a fixed sign conjunct the D/C
The 7th house rules (others) and the Moon at 7 degrees Virgo conjuncts exact orb to the Vertex in Virgo within 23 minutes, suggesting this is an open enemy, someone known to this community and in the Sign of Virgo, ……a careful, methodical thinker.

The Moon in Virgo opposes Chiron causing all this suffering, and the Moon in Virgo also squares Venus conjunct the I/C and Alcoyne (creating disturbances and is angry) at the home itself, or the chart’s 4th house cusp.

Someone who is both intelligent (Virgo) yet angry and disturbed mentally (Aquarius rising) and control driven (Leo at the cusp of the DC) and hell bent (Mars) to have his way .

Could be revenge factored in here….the anger that drives (Mars) this person, inserted Pallas (a planned and premeditation aseteroid signature) falls into the 9th house and is in the sign of revenge, i.e. Scorpio.

What everyone wants to know however, is the same any of us are in pain, do the transits show relief or will be go away?

I am not the best for this, so I’ll pass those questions….and instead my contribution will be posting the charts for the others to comment on if they wish to.

IF I see anything in the meantime that will help in that regard as I peruse the charts, I will then mention what I see.

We also have in this chart, the North Node (the group?) conjunct fixed star Wega (Vega)
The Lyre or harp……and in the negative (there is much that can be attributed also to positivesness about this star) but in the negative realm, it leads to “wasted energies when afflicted and debauchery”

Looking to the aspects that this position holds, we can see the afflictions both to Neptune (semi-square) and to the sesquare to the planet Venus as well (Venus may symbolize lovely architecture, things of beauty) , the semi-square to Chiron (painful consequences from wasted energies)

When I research what Vega or Wega may indicate when Rising I find the following:

If Rising: Can be trained in duties of court. Avengers of crimes and in charge of public courts and inquires. If Saturn is in any aspect with Vega when rising, the native will pursue this vocation with a fanaticism to the point of utilizing tortures and executions to stamp out what he considers evil. [Fixed Stars and Judicial Astrology, George Noonan, 1990, p.12.]

The signature of Virgo again, at the D/C cusp.
The Ascendent now is Pisces…the mutable sign. It is said that the 4th and 17th degree of Mutable signs are very critical, and I can see that in this case playing out.

The Rulers of Pisces,
the chart’s Ascendent is both Neptune and it’s more ancient ruler Jupiter. We then realize the prominance and importance of studying Jupiter in this chart
And it’s many negative aspects (inharmonious I should say) to : Saturn and opposition in the house of the others….a lack of self control here. Saturn the restriction and Jupiter the extrovert.

In the 22nd degree, Jupiter is self-absorbed and in it’s own negativity. The keyword of the 22nd degree being self-undoing.

Saturn conjunct the Vertex (he’s back again) and I do believe it’s the very same person.
Saturn in late Virgo is in trouble in this chart, as it has too many inharmonious aspects being made.
And by it’s connection to the Vertex – opposite Uranus (the crime itself, a person who is unstable and erratic) the unexpected event. Conjunct Astrea (within 2 minutes) should tell us something here. Astrea is the law. Why then is Uranus with Jupiter and Astrea I ask?
Hmm, I’m trying to figure it out.

The Part of Fortune is sad here for certain. Only inharmony being reflected here between the POF, the Ascendent and Venus, the lesser benefic . So sad.

Who is he angry at and why? The Police perhaps, 10th house Pluto conj. Ceres and the North Node all conjunct Capricorn, the stern task master. If younger, perhaps a father or any authority figure.

Sag at the MC opposed to tragedy
as the consequence of his action this morning, or
The asteroid for tragedy, Melpome at the cusp of the 4th, the house of endings or 4 degrees from this cusp.

There he is, Mars in Leo again, but this time in the 5th house of Recreation and in a fire sign, Leo.
Same with the MC (fire) Is he having fun taunting the citizens and the police?

The Black Moon Lilith is in the 22nd degree of Aquarius, having no heart for others and
Like a shark moving towards it’s prey, shares the same degree as Jupiter the chart’s Ruler.

I don’t need to tell the citizens that this person doesn’t care if someone dies in the aftermath of his actions, with Pallas in Scorpio 8th house of death and other’s assets.
Doesn’t care a whit.

Thus far I’m leaning towards a loner (11th house ruled by Capricorn ) even though Aquarius is a sign of the group.

We will need the help of better Astrologers then myself with more experience in Mundane Event Charts to help you figure this one out. I will lay the groundwork as I said, with the charts themselves and comment as I can.

I like to hear a 2nd and 3rd opinion on all of this myself.

arsonnumber2.gif

Thank you for your analysis, Leo. I do see one thing that I really hope doesn't mess up the charts. We are Minersville (Schuylkill County). Will exact locations make a difference in the event chart? The correct Lat is 40.69N and Long is 76.26W vs event Lat 40.34N and 78.93W.

I'm sorry for not clarifying in my post, I actually didn't know there were two Minersvilles in PA.

Thank you for your analysis, Leo. I do see one thing that I really hope doesn't mess up the charts. We are Minersville (Schuylkill County). Will exact locations make a difference in the event chart? The correct Lat is 40.69N and Long is 76.26W vs event Lat 40.34N and 78.93W.

I'm sorry for not clarifying in my post, I actually didn't know there were two Minersvilles in PA.

By and large the reading (gist of it) is the same with the exception that the Ascendent itself, moves to 13Aquarius, Uranus moves to the
1st House with Jupiter , making not a huge difference but suggesting that in the 1st, the firebug is:croc:There are a mix of mutables and fixed signs……so someone who isn’t really in control of his own faculties so much as he wishes to control others. The lack of Cardinal signs may suggest a bit of a follower more then a leader, although this too can be modified in his own natal chart. Perhaps a frustrated follower .

There is a slight positional change between the Vertex & the Moon, and I have inserted Vulcanus into the revised corrected location chart and it appears in the 6th of decision making. An “eruption” we might say……..something happened to make this person “erupt”.
This however, is probably already factored in by the Fire Investigators, the FBI profiler, etc.
A trauma, something must have occurred for him to strike out this way.
I’m very happy you gave me this information btw, since my opinion of this star and it’s fitting into the event chart is right on…….that Armus is the culprit in the event,And the star is even now more fitting in my description, as the ASC fits perfectly with a perfecting conjunct orb of influence (stronger then ever)

Hopefully these charts will then inspire others to help you along.
I may add a few more then I have worked up, once I revise the location.

REVISED LOCATION PUTS ARMUS IN EXACT ORB:

arsoninsmalltownofpa1st.gif

Cepheus and the star Alphirk is rising at 5 Taurus:
I think this may rule out a copy-cat fire starter when I read this star:

Influences: According to Ptolemy, Cepheus is like Saturn and Jupiter. It gives authority and a sober mind, sometimes making its natives judges or arbitrators, but exposes to cruel and severe trials. If Mars afflicts the luminaries from Cepheus, especially if in an angle, it causes death by hanging, decapitation, crucifixion or impalement.
Note: Mars is not on an angle….but squares the Ascendent and creates a semi-sextile or (a harmonious aspect) to Venus, the homeowner who discovers the fire early on!
Venus is termed, the lesser "benefic" whereas Jupiter is the "greater" to benefit us.

with Sun critical at 0Cancer found in the 3rd hs. between Kronos & Hades with Hades in the crisis degree 29 Gemini. Sun square Jupiter & Uranus in the 12th points to a mindset that defies the logical - and Saturn in the 6th and in Virgo now direct, says he will be the one who restricts the community and their peace of mind.
Saturn the natural malefic is seriously inharmonious in this chart in every conceivable way due to the aspects created at this point in time.

Part of a Grand Square involving crisis degrees

It appears that the culprit has carefully hidden again, (Pallas Athena conj. the DC cusp in the 7th Sextile Pluto and Trine the Sun)…with the evil deed, Pallas in Scorpio.

(see note below reference Zeus):
With Zeus (rx) i.e. “controlled and driven energy with compulsions and drive” at 11degrees Libra conjunct Vindiamiatrix ) conjunct the Vertex (exact orb) in the house that rules decision making, or the 6th house, and in the sign of Libra, I don’t think you can easily catch him, because he is crafty and smart (air signs, Libra and ruler of the 6th, i.e. Mercury )
And Mercury found in the 2nd at 23Gemini so lots of air or mental gyrations going on here, in these crucial planets and places.

Mars at 8Virgo in the 5th house of recreation, is the motivation perhaps impulsive drive, in the tail of Ursa Major the Great Bear:
From Anne Wright’s Constellation of Words, we are reminded:
In 'the Tail of the Great Bear', it is not supposed to have a strong influence on account of its great distance from the ecliptic. However, if Alioth is felt to make an impact, it is Mars like and of a destructive kind
All told, I don’t think this way a copy cat either.

note: Zeus is located at 11 degrees RX Libra, conjunct a serious star called Vindiamiatrix for damage - and using Kepler program, for the corrected coordinates doesn't give me the ability as Astrodienst does to show you Zeus (but does not have the correct coordinates for this little town of 2300 )

It's 6 of one or 1/2 dozen of another ......pick your poison here.
:waitasec:

Btw: I truly do empathize with you and your community. I have lived in towns, both big and smaller where serial arsonists prevailed and caused serious harm.
In this one a bigger town in Phoenix Arizona, we had a person who set fires to multi-million dollar homes because he hated the idea of these homes
detracting from his view and his own neighborhood.
They were in front of the Mountain and he was a big time conservationist type who reckoned himself to be anyway.
He was finally caught only after a friend from his own HOA that he went to the Grand Canyon with, on a hike, turned him in.
I wish I could find his name and see if he is still in prison for he terrorized an entire community for months:
http://www.azsos.gov/public_service..._legislature_2nd_regular_session/HCR_2066.pdf

Then in a small town in Maryland, (no longer that small), we had an arsonist who eventually was caught, but he was mentally challenged I think.....

The one in Arizona was a big shot on his HOA, and right in front view complaining about the Multi-Million dollar homes going up every meeting.

I recall reading a book years ago about the Chief Arson INvestigator in a small California town of Glendale, who turned out to be the Arsonist that he himself was writing about in a book he intended to publish about how courageous he was in finding him.

What a wierdo!:furious: It takes all kinds as they say.

I hope you keep us updated here, as I'm very worried for all of you.

You can read about him here on page 9: "John Orr"

http://www.usfa.dhs.gov/downloads/pdf/publications/tr-141.pdf

porchfireownerfindsporc.jpg

Opting for the TNPs shown by the Astrodienst chart -

Here we also see the Ruler of this Chart (Gemini) and ruler being Mercury found in Mercury’s own sign, that of Virgo. This person seems to have a Virgoan mindset, steady careful and meticulous.

On April 24th, we had Mercury retrograde in Taurus and conjunct the Sun, and here in August , Mercury is direct and Trine (harmonious) to the North Node and in the same degree (within minutes) to Pallas (planned strategy and premeditated) conj. the Vertex (fated event)
Whereas the original 4/24 event was to get his deed publicized (9th house of publicity had Pallas) and probably when Mercury went direct it helped in this regard .
It appears he is playing games (POF in the 1st squares all the planets in the 5th of recreation) with the only harmony his own mind’s deluded contempt for community (NN trine to Neptune) and the pain and suffering he is causing others, seen by (NN trine to Chiron) in a very public way (10th house of the public and authority)

A “Catch me if you can” sickness, (Admetos in the 12th conj. Algol the worse star in the heavens it is dubbed)

Deeply ingrained (Admetos) a TNP whose keywords are : “immovable, narrowing into a sharp focus” and enduring in it’s focus as sick as it is 12th house of the subconscious and hidden away from the public and more worrisome because it conjuncts exactly to fixed star Algol.

arsonistreturnstosamebl.gif

Last night, October 31 at 6:30 PM there was a community meeting regarding the arsons.

The article linked below tells what came out of the meeting.

http://republicanherald.com/news/minersville-agrees-to-set-crime-watcharson-awareness-meeting-prompts-action-1.1057379

On Wednesday, October 27th, the deputy chief of Anthracite Protective Agency announced they would make resources available to Minersville for communtiy watches. He also asked fellow business owners to contribute to the reward fund.
I don't have the exact time of the presser at the moment but I have it at home.

http://republicanherald.com/news/security-company-offers-help-with-minersville-arsons-1.1055341

In addition, we put together a map of the fires, as we were looking for patterns. Are they getting braver and going further from home? Are they doing this after leaving the local bars? There are more questions than answers at this point. Some people are wondering if a firefighter is behind the arsons.

http://gmaps.kaeding.name/saved/Minersville%252520Arsons

Thank you for your time! I truly appreciate it! I'm just trying to share as much info as I know. Please, don't let this topic keep you from more important analyses.

Last night, October 31 at 6:30 PM there was a community meeting regarding the arsons.

http://republicanherald.com/news/minersville-agrees-to-set-crime-watcharson-awareness-meeting-prompts-action-1.1057379

On Wednesday, October 27th, the deputy chief of Anthracite Protective Agency announced they would make resources available to Minersville for communtiy watches. He also asked fellow business owners to contribute to the reward fund.

http://republicanherald.com/news/security-company-offers-help-with-minersville-arsons-1.1055341

In addition, we put together a map of the fires, as we were looking for patterns. Are they getting braver and going further from home? Are they doing this after leaving the local bars? There are more questions than answers at this point. Some people are wondering if a firefighter is behind the arsons.

Thank you for your time! I truly appreciate it! I'm just trying to share as much info as I know. Please, don't let this topic keep you from more important analyses.

The Pdf from Homeland Security I provided on this thread gives a number of approx. 85 known cases of Firefighters so the number is small given the number of arsons in this country, but it's always possible of course.

This is why the more charts posted hopefully, the more we will be able to see a pattern or discern something in them.

As I mentioned earlier, I am not the best (not the most experienced) in Mundane Events such as this, but I do try.

I try because I care.

If I didn't care I would not be posting and putting forth the effort here, so please don't worry yourself over my involvement

I try and hope others will be moved as well on cases that also I find much interest.

I've lived in areas that had Serial Arsonists as I said, and they are quite scary to hear about as the Police Chief said.

It's only a matter of time, and he will be caught red-handed I'm sure.

They usually are. Odds are on your side.

Here is the Natal Chart of John Orr, the Serial Arsonist I wrote about from California who also reached a pinnacle of sucess being the Chief Fire Arsonist Investigator in his area.
He actually was starting the fires himself, all the while writing his Novel about the Arsons and arsonists getting pleasure and material for his book out of his fires. (see the Pdf from Homeland Sec. page 9)

I think his chart bears thinking about, but I do also believe he is a rare one in his field. Very rare and very very self involved as you will see with no water in his natal, it's all about him (Aries NN, etc)

Selfish and self-involvement however, does not make one an Arsonist however, but it's Astrology here, so I'll present his natal chart since he was so prolific at it and fooled so many people.

He did get Life in prison and escaped the death penalty since the jury could not come to a unanimous decision. There were 4 adult deaths and 2 children with his many fires.

He's an anamoly.

This natal (time unknown) will show that the promise of Regulus (bringing down one from a higher place) took place when he was arrested. I've created the transits for the arrest date. Looks like Saturn took him down, that planet of karmic influences. The restrictor.

I wonder if Paulette knows of any Asteroids for Fire and Fire starters?:waitasec:
Note: The lead celestially (if that's a word, lol), here are all maligned: From Altair to Antares.....the bucket leads with anger and
ambition at any cost the rest of the natal chart.

29leoregconjsaturnjohno.gif

no time of birth known for Mr. Orr:

John Orr, author of a novel about his own Arsons.
He became the worse Arsonist in history some may say,
Also reached the higher career pinnacle of success. * Regulus conjuncts his Saturn (rx) In the natal chart. Reaching the heights quickly then falling very rapidly . He managed
To become the Chief Arson Investigator in G;endale Calif. and surrounding.

John Orr has his Sun, Venus and Mercury all in the “Eye of Cetus”
(see graph) ……of the constellation I will insert here from the program (free online) called: "Stellarium"

cetusstareedwardlorenzt.jpg

I once read about this on the Zyntara Visual Star site which anyone can access free online.
You can also see Anne Wright’s depiction of this constellation here:
from Anne Wright’s Constellations:

http://www.constellationsofwords.com/Constellations/Cetus.html#History_of_the_constellation

What Darrlynn Gunzberg on Zyntara had to say in a nutshell about this type of planetary lineup falling to the stare of Cetus is:

the Stare of Cetus: *Having to do with people who are immersed into
the "Collective" unconscious
note: planets shown on Cetus graph are for Lorenz, father of the Chaos theory and involve lovely Jupiter!

They can embrace it and be it

They can be ‘eaten’ by it
They can feel abandoned by it

Some then, depending upon the planets themselves (their condition overall), can come up quite nicely and harmoniously even with Cetus and the stare.

Mr. Orr’s personal life would be intriguing to learn about. I personally have not yet read the book about him. However what we do know from the movie made about his life is that he did try to immerse himself in the Collective via writing a book about Arson and Arsonists, while being the one who was setting the fires at the same time he was supposedly investigating them.
The movie may have been based on Wambaugh's book, "Fire Starter"

According to the Constellation of Words or Anne Wright’s site:

Cetus (The Sea Monster) is sometimes represented swimming in the River Eridanus, although usually as resting on the bank with fore paws in the water; its head, directly under Aries, marked by an irregular pentagon of stars, and its body stretching from the bend in Eridanus to that in the Stream from the Urn. It occupies a space of 50° in length by 20° in breadth, and so is one of the most extended of the sky figures; yet it shows no star larger than of the 2nd magnitude, and only one of that lustre.

Background: see page 4: http://firelink.monster.com/news/ar...ntent=artmini&utm_source=firelink.monster.com

John Orr, a well respected arson investigator from Glendale, was pinpointed by the fingerprint. He was born and raised in Glendale, a suburb of Los Angeles. Investigators were devastated and skeptical, but all the evidence pointed to him.
He lived with his fourth wife. The youngest of 3 sons, and was drawn to fire and police work. He tried for a police position and was denied. He liked to wear a beard, which was against regulation.
He demonstrated an uncanny knack for investigating Glendale’s notorious problem with wildland fires.
Before the investigation, on October 10, 1984, in South Pasadena, California, a major fire broke out at an Ole’s Home Center hardware store located in a shopping plaza. The store was completely destroyed by the fire, and four people died in the blaze, including a two year old child. On the following day, arson investigators from around southern California converged on the destroyed store, and declared the cause to be an electrical fire.

However, John Orr, as an arson investigator, insisted that the cause was arson.
Interestingly, he had written a novel, “Points of Origin” which traced the activities of a serial arsonist.
He wrote to a literary agent:· “My novel is a fact-based work that followed the pattern of an actual arsonist that has been setting serial fires in CA over the past 8 years. He has not been identified or apprehended and probably will not be in the near future. As in the real case, the arsonist in my novel is a firefighter.” -John Orr

In Orr’s novel, the arsonist’s name was Aaron. Orr wrote, “He was a loner and insecure. His fires gave him the much-needed attention that he craved. He was, after all, the only one who knew how the fire started. To Aaron, the smoke was beautiful.”
On Nov 4, 1991, John Orr was arrested and charged with arson. A briefcase was found in his car in a search of his property: among its contents were binoculars, cigarettes, and a bag of rubber bands, all items used in his accelerating devices. He admitted nothing.

Astrological Delineation:
Orr has a formation called a Bucket in his natal chart. Jupiter is the handle, alone by itself,
At least 30-60 degrees apart from the other planets, and can then be seen as the Apex of the chart and where the energy is dispersed.

Jupiter then, is very important for us to check it’s aspects…..if they are harmonious, inharmonious, the dignities, etc.

In this case, Jupiter is conjunct the fixed star “Altair” or the ambitious one , the Eagle.
Very ambitious sometimes those with Altair can become quite ruthless trying to get ahead.
Sarah Palin has her own Mercury conjunct this star at 1Aquarius. Mr. Orr has it conjunct his all important Jupiter which is also quincunx (harsh aspect) to his rx Saturn which happens to also conjunct fixed star “Regulus” (the top of his career) at one time a quick rise. Jupiter also has the unfortunate position of squaring the Sun, (overcompensates) squaring his Venus (overly ambitious in the love and social areas of life) married 4 times may explain this a bit.
Jupiter exaggerates and inclines towards overdoing. Remember, it’s his focal point.

His Ceres and Pluto both are conjunct fixed star - “Dubhe” and therefore, are very critical here in this chart for anger, and all manner of intemperance.

His natal Neptune exactly conjuncts fixed star Algorab (keywords) : lying, dishonest and malvolent, misrepresenting self.

Neptune also makes a wide conjunction to his South Node in late Libra.

With his Chiron (wounded healer) needing much healing because it conjuncts fixed star Antares (Anti-Ares) i.e. drawing to him, anger and lashing back with anger - we wonder why was this man so in need of lashing out on the community. It’s true his NN is in the sign of being noticed, or Aries as well his Black Moon and his Moon’s position the day of his birth….but at the expense of whomever?
Mr. Orr has no water signs in his natal chart either.

2 children died in one of his many fires, and 4 adults. He’s lucky he didn’t get the death penalty as the jury was asked to do.

You have seriously dedicated public officials, and the Community Meeting Chart reflects this fact:

Note:All references to the Stars, from Constellation of Words (Anne Wright's site) online:

The Part of Fortune at the 29th (last or crisis degree opposed to the MC (the actual crisis at hand)
The POF is trine Mars (ready for the battle) Trine Uranus (ready for the unexpected)
And square Venus. The concerns for both life and material damage to the town and the townspeople.

The 9th house of Publicity ruled by Saturn found in the 6th house of caretaking and decision making. Ruled here by Venus in the same house conjunct the Sun, (big decisions made last evening)
The Vertex 23 Libra (success) at least for gaining support from the town and various law enforcement agencies Trine (Harmony with) Neptune and Chiron helping to heal the weary and heavy hearted of their fears.

However the square to Jupiter and Uranus from the Vertex to the 11th house of the Stranger – cautions it will yet be a tough road ahead.
The Vertex is also in the 22nd degree of the sign…..caution ahead….

Scorpio rules the D/C cusp of the other and dedication to the cause committed to …..and in this case, Mercury in Scorpio 17 degrees does undercover work, addressing with all of it’s intuitive faculties and
Ruling all that is hidden, will weed out the wheat from the chaff – leaving no stone unturned with all it’s heavy might. (Scorpio never to be trifled with)
Is positioned here at the Northern Scales

ZUBENELSCHEMALI
(Tropical position in Scorpio, but real heavenly celestial position Sidereal Libra) “The Scales” of justice will prevail

http://www.constellationsofwords.com/Constellations/Libra.html

astrological influences of the constellation Libra given by Manilius:
"Balancing night with the length of day when after a year's space we enjoy the new vintage of the ripened grape, the Scales will bestow the employment of weights and measures and a son to emulate the talents of Palamedes, who first assigned numbers to things, and to these numbers names, fixed magnitudes, and individual symbols. He will also be acquainted with the tables of law, abstruse legal points, and words denoted by compendious signs; he will know what is permissible and the penalties incurred by doing what is forbidden; in his own house he is a people's magistrate holding lifelong office.
A pale emerald star situated in the northern scale of the Balance. Its proper name is Zubeneschamali, from Al Zuban al Shamaliyyah, the Northern Claw, a reference to the ancient celestial sphere in which Libra was omitted and Scorpio occupied 60°. It is symbolically called the Full Price. [Robson*, p.203.]
With Mercury: Active, alert, favors from influential people, good position, much expenditure, benefits through writings. [Robson*, p.204.]

I used this type of chart so you can see the large square formation which incorporates the Moon in Leo, (near Regulus, the King star)
connecting the Ascendent or Angle rising (19TAU) then connecting Neptune in the 11th conjunct to Chiron and then over to the 7th house of the perpetrator....and Mars. This is the focus of their hunt, ....their determination in this chart to get the undermining force (Mars) away from the devices he has been employing (Neptune 11th)...causing so much hurt and damage (Chiron)

The chart simply reflects celestially, what we ourselves are doing and feeling when we have a time, location and known parameters such as we have here. A Meeting of Minds.
communitymeetingcommuni.jpg

The time for the Wednesday presser was Wednesday, 10/27/10 at 4PM.

Thank you again for your analyses!

I'm sure everyone is on "pins and needles" everyday.

When will this nut strike again....is what they are asking each other.

This was a report from the last community meeting:

http://www.wnep.com/wnep-schyl-mine...mpaign=Feed:+wnep-homenews+(WNEP+-+Home+News)

Police are advising residents in part of Schuylkill County to keep their eyes open and their lights turned on after an arsonist hit eight times in the last six months.

This forum caught my eye late last night because my husband works with a guy who lives in Minersville! I asked him if his friend mentioned anything to him and he said yes. He brings the articles into work to show him!! One fire was right next to his mothers apt. Plus my husbands friend is a firefighter there in Minersville!!! They are creeped out by this to say the least.

scary indeed.. this is going on 10 minutes away from me..
wasn't the last house the fire chief's inlaws or parents?
i'm willing to bet it's someone within the department... it wouldn't be the first time firefighters were burning down houses for sh!ts & giggles :(

amazing work leo!

scary indeed.. this is going on 10 minutes away from me..
wasn't the last house the fire chief's inlaws or parents?
i'm willing to bet it's someone within the department... it wouldn't be the first time firefighters were burning down houses for sh!ts & giggles :(

amazing work leo!

Wow! We're practically neighbors!

Last house was one of the assistant chief's in-laws, which is one of the reasons why I don't think it's a firefighter. The firefighters are like brothers, so they never harm their own... IMO.

Grabbing my post off fb...

On the idea that its someone leaving a bar, (read one of the 4 below and in the 100 block of Sunbury) "I was thinkin the person switched up their routine and started goin to - - (read the one on 5th). There hasn't been a fire since August-ish... Gave it a rest and knew the po ,if watching, would still be focused on lower Sunbury..."

On why it's not a firefighter... "I don't think it's a firefighter for a couple reasons... 1) Location of one of the recent ones... don't harm your own. 2) The fireman are as fed up as the general public. 3) I feel the fairly recent arrests of the guys from (help me here, Freidensburg?) would deter in company arsonists."

Of course, I could be completely wrong here... maybe it's a ff from outside the borough and surrounding townships...

An event chart which perfectly reflects the meeting itself, with the serious of the focus on the Arsons or Algol Rising, (within 1.5 degrees) in Taurus the ruler of which is found in creative aspect (the Bi Quintiles) to both Jupiter (the law) and Uranus (the law breaker)
Or how to catch law breakers under legal guidance of LE ( Ruler of the MC Aquarius is found in the 6th of decisions )

Admetos at the Ascendent conj. Algol is the “chronic” nature of this person’s crimes ….so they realize it’s about as bad as it gets and can get worse, a crisis on hand.
The “undercover agents” are indicated by the cusp of the 4th or the sign of Leo, whose ruler is the Sun found in Scorpio in the 6th house of “Decision making” and conjoined to Mercury (the decisions being made) ……

I note there are a lack of any major aspects to the Sun itself, although I’ll have to think awhile about this implication!……Perhaps it is showing that this is a stage (part one of 3 stages) in trying to find a beginning or foundation to press forward with to bring about
More awareness here.
The Sun (the focal point) with no aspects (Ptolemaic aspect) to the Sun, suggests a lack of foundational basis to fall back on. ….Kind of like a son without a father “image” or archetype to fall back on….for his image.
They are working with an “unknown” here, in that the Arsonist may be anyone.

Hard to decide how to capture “anyone”…….other then with a beginning or guide to follow as with these crime fighter meetings, a neighborhood watch effort.

It’s interesting to see that the asteroid I found, “Fireman” makes only two major aspects, a Square to Saturn, and a Trine to the Sun. I see this as harmonious to the effort (the Sun or the focus of the meeting event) and the square as “restricting” i.e. Saturn - his chances to attack again.

This chart then simply reflects the mindset of the meeting itself
With Pluto conjunct the NN in the 8th house of obsessions, they are deadly serious about and obsessed with protecting the assets of the community (the 8th rules other's assets)
Finding this person and eliminating the possibility of further harm.

Pluto and the North Node (the ideal ) are firmly ensconced within minutes and conjunct to Ceres the protection that the people desire.

We see 2 advantagous stars here, one is conjunct "Fireman" in Sirius (the Yellow dog star)
and the other conjunct "Spica" the Moon and the Vertex, both in each other's realm. The emotions and the event itself.....in advantageous Spica for luck.

arson1stmeetingofcrimew.png

Leo, can you read if the perp(s) was/were at either meeting? They have to be interested in what's being said...

Leo, can you read if the perp(s) was/were at either meeting? They have to be interested in what's being said...

Well, since there were only 40 citizens there or so......I do not want to say, "take this to the bank, I'm an expert at this" because it's a rather new exercise for me, but I'll try and see what I can with this caveat in mind.

When the person is caught, (no doubt a game player).....we'll then see IF any of these indicators are in his/their chart.

1)11th house of Strangers is Ruled by it's cusp which is the critical 29th degree of a crisis.
it is also conjunct Chiron & Neptune which I take in the 10th to be the LE or authorities....who are hurting over all of this intrigue and would rather it ended quicker then later.

Neptune= intrigue[/B]Chiron = wounds to the community and it's leaders

2)11th house does contain a few planets......being Jupiter and Uranus
in Pisces both retrograde and opposed to the Vertex in the meeting place of the 6th house, where the decisions took place,

3)Since the Black Moon Lilith falls in the 11th house in Pisces (ruled by Jupiter and Neptune) I'd say, probably so,.....as it also makes a Quindecile aspect i.e. "unfolding and creative aspect" to Pluto (destroyer) in the 8th of control and obsessions conj. the Sun
and the Ruler of the 8th Jupiter again found in the 11th of the STrangers......
hmmm........
Don't take this to the bank; I'm still feeling my way around all of this .....:waitasec:

Thus far no other takers on my pleas for help here.:banghead:

We will also look for the answer to your question at the 7th house Ruler (open enemies known to people) and see the Ruler is Mars because Scorpio conjuncts this cusp (albeit in a somewhat critical degree)
Then, we check the 12th house cusp for the "hidden enemies".....and see that likewise, Mars rules Aries there.

We are looking for Mars as your enemy.

Mars is in the 7th, a public house.

I'll research the other chart next and comment later

:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics