FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubby

fly the W!
Reaction score
220px-Jennifer_Kesse.jpg

Please continue here.

After reading the last few posts supporting Mr. Kesse's refusal to take a polygraph, I listened again to the video of his interview.

I understand that the Orlando PD did a miserable job on this case and Mr. Kesse's frustration and anger are entirely justified.

However, my understanding is that the FBI administered the poly, not the Orlando PD.

Keep in mind that Mr. Kesse has wanted the FBI involved for some time. It may be standard operating procedure in these missing person cases for the FBI to poly friends and family first, to get a basis from which to move forward. Does Mr. Kesse not want this investigation to move forward? Or is he MORE worried about his emotional distress and the emotional distress of his son than he is about having his daughter, who is hopefully 'out there somewhere', FOUND?

Have we here at WS cut anyone slack when it came to taking polygraphs so that an investigation can move forward? Has the esteemed Mr. Klaas weighed in on this?

His argument about saving taxpayers money by not taking the poly is without merit as the money was already SPENT. He TOOK that poly, according to what I have read and seen, he just refused to COMPLETE it. I didn't see anything about him being concerned about wasting taxpayer's money BEFORE he took it. I find this argument to not hold a drop of water and to be a diversion.

He does make the point that it is very distressing to the family and to his son in particular. I wonder why it would be more distressing, after all this time, to TAKE it than to NOT take it. This means that NOT taking it and therefore leaving Jennifer out there hanging, is LESS DISTRESSING than taking it, getting it over with, and putting it behind him with a sigh of relief and renewed hopes for her 'rescue'.

Refusing to COMPLETE the polygraph sets off my HINKY METER bigtime. I just bet it does the FBI, too! No matter WHAT the history with the Orlando PD has been!

OneLove,

I respectfully disagree. I believe that there has been so many different ways in which this case has been botched since day 1, minute 1. Yes, the FBI is now involved, and have been since about June/July. It's unreal that they are just asking for a poly now in October. Things have been lost consistently, they won't look at any additional leads.. its just literal chaos and the end everything ends up hurting Jennifer.

I do not have my hinky meter rising due to Drew Kesse completing the polygraph or not. OPD is still the lead agency- they wont relinquish the case.

OneLove,

I respectfully disagree. I believe that there has been so many different ways in which this case has been botched since day 1, minute 1. Yes, the FBI is now involved, and have been since about June/July. It's unreal that they are just asking for a poly now in October. Things have been lost consistently, they won't look at any additional leads.. its just literal chaos and the end everything ends up hurting Jennifer.

I do not have my hinky meter rising due to Drew Kesse completing the polygraph or not. OPD is still the lead agency- they wont relinquish the case.

After begging the FBI to get involved for so long, are you saying that it makes any kind of sense at all that Mr. Kesse is refusing to COMPLETE the polygraph he started because they are "only just now getting around to administering it"? :waitasec:

Does he or does he not want everything done that CAN be done to find his missing, and by Mr. Kesse's own statements, probably sex-traded daughter?

Oh well, maybe its just more "comfortable" for him to continue to place blame on others and refuse to cooperate with the FBI. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Onelove and all others on Websleuths,
Good afternoon, Drew Kesse here, Jennifer Kesse's dad. I hope this message finds you all well. First I wish to thank all the sleuths who are here and have been trying very hard to figure out what happened to my daughter, Jennifer Kesse.
Now down to business, OneLove please do not judge me or anyone in my family by what you hear or see even from interviews I do. Simply put, you don't know or have all the facts behind my interactions with FBI and OPD, no one does except me and 2 agents. my polygraph and fingerprints should have been done on day 1, not 4 yrs 9mths later when everyone including you are scratching their heads as to where in the heck Jennifer is. I did NOT refuse the test at the time as an FYI, in fact my response to being asked to take a poly was a laugh followed by"let's do it" however after 4+ hrs with LE THEY did not have the time. I also did NOT start a poly and stop, that is just incorrect information. to this date no LE has ever taken my fingerprints and they have never been put in any database anywhere. that is a little screwy isn't it. There are so many things I cannot go into. We are not hiding anything there is nothing to hide on our behalf and I find your response to my interview quite humorous.
Now by not being polygraphed immediately and waiting for 4+ yrs, it has obviously cast doubt and a shadow over me and my family. That is great news for the person(s) who have abducted Jennifer, push LE away from a real Abductor to a Father/family which has done everything possible to try and find their loved one.Don't be so fast to judge for you have not gone through the Hell Jennifer is or has gone through as well as living every second of your life for almost 5 years in desperation mode in trying to find Jennifer. I don't wish what has happened to Jennifer and my family on anyone - no one. It is possibly the worse thing that can happen to a person period. I wanted to reach out so as to get things straight in everyones minds, the Poly is a CYA that LE uses.
By the way on a last note, we are not going away, we will never stop trying to find Jennifer and we will do whatever it takes to find her. LE is giving up how would you like to hear from OPD and FBI, we have no clue where your daughter is , who took her and how she may have been taken since day 1, day 1. over 1300 leads and nothing, think about that fact.
Thank you for hopefully listening to what I have expressed here and again thank you for thinking and caring.
Drew Kesse

"Oh well, maybe its just more "comfortable" for him to continue to place blame on others and refuse to cooperate with the FBI."

Just didn't address all your concerns. At NO point have we placed blame on others, blame for what? and at NO time have we refused to cooperate with FBI quite the contrary, I have personally been trying to get them involved since day one, it took us 4+ yrs for them to be let in the investigation, they do not and did not have juristiction and don't to this day, OPD does. By the way nothing is comforting to us except to find our daughter for the good or bad.
Thanks again
Drew Kesse

((((((((((((((((( Kesse Family )))))))))))))))))

I have no words that will comfort you, I wish I did ...

Mr. Kesse - thank you for joining websleuths and coming to speak to us here!! We all (well i'm assuming MOST) here want nothing more than Jennifer - and ALL missing ones - FOUND, and as you said - for the GOOD or BAD. I can't imagine for one second what you or your family is going through. It makes me almost litreally sick to think about - not knowing where your loved one is, let alone what happened to them to lead to their disappearance. Please find comfort here, share your thoughts, feelings. We are doing nothing but trying to help.
You are in my thoughts and prayers....as well as many other peoples. I hope and PRAY the right lead comes in to take you to Jennier. She just exudes happiness from her photos.
GOD BLESS you and your family!!!!

++++++

Thank You Drew for coming here to post.

I think of Jennifer often has I do Tracy. My prayers goes out to you and your family. ((hugs))

Welcome to WS, Mr. Kesse. Let me first express my heartfelt sympathy for all you and your family have gone through.

Sleuthers, we havent had a chance to verify Mr. Kesse as of yet, but we are going to keep the post up out of respect for him and all he has to say.

Believe,
I got an email to verify but it said not to reply. Also I will not give my Tel# out online, that would be a huge mistake, we have enough people threatening us we don't need more. If you do not believe it is me, Drew Kesse, Jennifer's father, it's OK to take the post down, not a problem.
Drew Kesse

Believe,
I got an email to verify but it said not to reply. Also I will not give my Tel# out online, that would be a huge mistake, we have enough people threatening us we don't need more. If you do not believe it is me, Drew Kesse, Jennifer's father, it's OK to take the post down, not a problem.
Drew Kesse

Welcome Mr. Kesse.

On behalf of Websleuths let me say how sorry we are that you and your family are living this nightmare. It is our hope that in some way Websleuths can help you.

This is a very good reminder to all of us when posting. You have to ask yourself would you say what you are posting to the person's face? Please use that as a gauge when you post. To toss off comments like this when you don't know who is reading is not good.

Hopefully Onelove will come back and reply to Mr. Kesse.

I want Onelove to know that we have all done this before. She/he certainly isn't alone but rarely do we have the people involved answer us.

Mr. Kesse has been verified and I certainly hope he returns to Websleuths.

Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

Dear Websleuths Members,

I spoke with Drew Kesse today. What an amazing man. You can hear the frustration in his voice when he talks about Jennifer's case. It is heartbreaking.

Mr. Kesse expressed some of that frustration with his posts on Websleuths.

What I would like to do is reassure Mr. Kesse that we won't stop talking about Jennifer. We will keep her case alive right here on Websleuths. Also the police and F.B.I. read here although they don't admit it most of the time but they do. We will keep the reading interesting for law enforcement when they come here.

From now on there is a new rule: Mr. Kesse and his family are not in any suspects nor have they refused to help with the investigation. So please do not post anything related to this. It will be false information and will be removed and the poster could face a time out or a ban.

Thank you for all you do and for keeping Jennifer's case up to date on Websleuths. Please don't ever think what you are doing is insignificant. It is not. Just by posting an encouraging statement you can help a family member who is reading. Always remember that.

Mr. Kesse wanted me to be sure and tell all of you thank you for what you are doing with Jennifer's case.

I will be featuring Jennifer's case on the forum's front page. Watch for that coming soon.

Take care,
Tricia

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Mr. Kesse - welcome to WS. I too feel badly about the pain your family is suffering from the loss of your daughter and I pray she is returned to you soon.

Jennifer's story is one of the first cases I read when I joined WS. I was very impressed with the work done by the sleuths regarding the shower and how it fit into the timeline.

I'll see if I can find that discussion again and post a link for you, should you desire to read it.

Praying for your family and Jennifer,

Salem

Thank you for hopefully listening to what I have expressed here and again thank you for thinking and caring.
Drew Kesse
*snipped*

First -

It is beyond my ability to imagine what you and your family have been through, and surely continue to endure. I pray you will find peace.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and share your thoughts.​

Second -

Are you able to consider some questions from our members that might help us expand our work beyond what is generally available information?​

Mr. Kesse I sincerely hope you and your family are able to find answers to Jennifers' disappearance. I cannot imagine the agony you've been through. :prayer:

Mr Kesse, you will find a very caring bunch of people here who want nothing more than to help find your beautiful daughter. You and your family are in my prayers.

Here is a link to the shower experiment: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL-Jennifer Kesse, 24yo Orlando, FL 1/24/2006 Part 5

The post also discusses an interview that the family had with Nancy Grace. It may be tough reading, so please use caution if you decide to read the post.

Salem

someone from the complex mgt. was in her condo to check on her hours before your theory and before we got there as per our request while on the phone with them approx 11am. give or take a few minutes. Towel was in her laundry roon hanging over washing machine, still damp, so 2 different rooms with different temps, humidity etc... Also Jennifer is not a person who I know to have showered at night unless she was going out formally somewhere, which she was not.

*snipped*

First -

It is beyond my ability to imagine what you and your family have been through, and surely continue to endure. I pray you will find peace.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and share your thoughts.​

Second -

Are you able to consider some questions from our members that might help us expand our work beyond what is generally available information?​

If you get with WS admin with questions, I will try to answer if I can, what a lot of people don't realize is really what you see, read and hear is pretty much it, now there are a lot of falsehoods but there is nothing out there that I have read on blogs to add. That is the most disheartening part - there is no evidence other than the guy dropping the car and walking away- period - end of evidence, at least as far as we the family are aware of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627