665 users online (83 members and 582 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew Kesse View Post
    Thank you for hopefully listening to what I have expressed here and again thank you for thinking and caring.
    Drew Kesse
    *snipped*

First -

It is beyond my ability to imagine what you and your family have been through, and surely continue to endure. I pray you will find peace.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and share your thoughts.

Second -

Are you able to consider some questions from our members that might help us expand our work beyond what is generally available information?

Mr. Kesse I sincerely hope you and your family are able to find answers to Jennifers' disappearance. I cannot imagine the agony you've been through.

In The Forest With The Top Down

Mr Kesse, you will find a very caring bunch of people here who want nothing more than to help find your beautiful daughter. You and your family are in my prayers.

shower discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Here is a link to the shower experiment: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL-Jennifer Kesse, 24yo Orlando, FL 1/24/2006 Part 5

The post also discusses an interview that the family had with Nancy Grace. It may be tough reading, so please use caution if you decide to read the post.

Salem
    someone from the complex mgt. was in her condo to check on her hours before your theory and before we got there as per our request while on the phone with them approx 11am. give or take a few minutes. Towel was in her laundry roon hanging over washing machine, still damp, so 2 different rooms with different temps, humidity etc... Also Jennifer is not a person who I know to have showered at night unless she was going out formally somewhere, which she was not.

questions

Quote Originally Posted by BondJamesBond View Post
    *snipped*

First -

It is beyond my ability to imagine what you and your family have been through, and surely continue to endure. I pray you will find peace.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and share your thoughts.

Second -

Are you able to consider some questions from our members that might help us expand our work beyond what is generally available information?
    If you get with WS admin with questions, I will try to answer if I can, what a lot of people don't realize is really what you see, read and hear is pretty much it, now there are a lot of falsehoods but there is nothing out there that I have read on blogs to add. That is the most disheartening part - there is no evidence other than the guy dropping the car and walking away- period - end of evidence, at least as far as we the family are aware of.

Just wanted to say hi to you Mr Kesse and that I think of Jennifer and your family often, we all do. If wishes came true we would have had her home to you alive and well years ago. Your dignity and determination throughout the horrible time since Jennifer was abducted has been nothing short of inspirational and I am sure Jennifer would be so proud of her family. I still wish for her to come home to you and of course wish you all nothing but the best. If there is anything more any of us can do to help I know everyone will do it without a second thought. We can all see that Orlando LE have messed this up terribly and are just sorry for what that has meant for Jennifer and your family.
    Free online muder mystery game!http://www.murdermysteryinvestigations.com

In memory of Laci and Conner and my wonderful grandparents Joan and Les - I love you guys

Mr Kesse, I've followed Jennifer's case from the beginning. I've seen you & your wife on various tv shows discussing her disappearance. I've never stopped looking for updates, always hoping she had finally been found.

I can't imagine how horrible this has been for your family. My heart goes out to your entire family & I will keep you all in my prayers. Maybe there's little I can actually do to help, but please know ... Jennifer will never be forgotten.

Here's a Q & A thread to make it easier for the family to find our questions.

I pray we find justice for Jennifer!

Q & A for the Kesse Family ***NO DISCUSSIONS*** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    Last edited by KateB; 04-05-2015 at 10:29 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

Truthful Lies is offline "Life shrinks and expands in proportion to one's courage" ~ Ana´s Nin
    Glad to see the Kesse's on NG. Great coverage twice!

ETA: Mr. Kesse, I wish we could do more. Hugs always.
    Where is Jennifer Kesse? www.findjenniferkesse.com

Shin Masamura is offline Him who is without syntax cast out the first pronoun.

Kesse Page Update 1-23-11

5 years ago.. sigh

If you havent checked it out the Kesse family has updated their missing website. They write some tear shedding comments..

http://jenniferkesse.com/
    Where is Jennifer Kesse? Abducted Jan. 24th, 2006
    http://jenniferkesse.com/
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79260

Youtube Video I Made...
    http://youtu.be/7O9roF3Gmuk

Jennifer Kesse Update: Scholarship Started in Missing Florida Woman's Honor, Family Continues Search

The family of Jennifer Kesse, who mysteriously disappeared from her Orlando home nearly five years ago, announced a University of Central Florida scholarship in her honor Friday.

Drew Kesse, Jennifer's father, along with his wife, Joyce, have been tireless advocates for their daughter's case since her disappearance January 24, 2006. Drew spoke with Crimesider Friday and said that The Jennifer Kesse Scholarship will award $1,000 each year to a Florida resident who's a UCF graduate student in criminal justice.

More: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...25-504083.html

From the above article:

Despite numerous searches, and years of work, police have made no arrests in the case. And nearly five years after her disappearance, Drew said, both Florida authorities and the FBI have "given up."

The FBI has also given up?? I feel so sorry the Kesse's, where do they now turn for help?

5 years ago today that Jennifer was abducted, thinking of both Jennifer and the Kesse's and praying hard for a resolution soon.
    Free online muder mystery game!http://www.murdermysteryinvestigations.com

In memory of Laci and Conner and my wonderful grandparents Joan and Les - I love you guys

About 4 years ago my husband was transferred to Orlando we stayed near millennia mall ..until we found something else being from up north I hadn't heard that much regarding jennifers case ...but every single day I stayed in that condo when I would go out I would see the huge missing poster for Jennifer on every corner (she is a beautiful woman) and always thought of her and your family ....it inspired me that you keep putting them up and keep her fresh In peoples minds you never know who might see those and have info ...I admire the strength and dignity you and your wife have dealing with this situation. I pray Jennifer will come home to you one day! I want to say I'm sorry the way this case was handled. Although I'm not involved with le in anyway I feel like somebody owes your family an apology and countless other families in your situation that should have been handled differently! My thoughts and prayers to your family including jennifer.

Have the FBI issued a statement to the effect they have given up?
    Has the Orlando police department done the same?

Has either of the above stated they are not taking tips with regard to Jennifer's case?
    (claims have been made that no tips are being taken either)

I seriously doubt any LE agency has 'given up' or are not taking tips.
    It may well be the impression gained when a case is cold but it won't be the reality because nobody likes unresolved cases on their books.

FBI done with Jennifer Kesse case

Orlando police reported Friday that the FBI has ended its involvement in the Jennifer Kesse case. She's the young woman who disappeared five years ago from her south Orlando condo.

more here

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,2999740.story
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast