1620 users online (249 members and 1371 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 101 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    How is it possible that they have "given up" on this case? There have to be leads somewhere, somehow. What about all of the construction workers? Were each and every one of them questioned and then questioned again? I am just feeling like this case can't just be dropped with no one to look for that beautiful girl out there but her loved ones. I'm just speechless....
    My book, More Than Just A Pretty Face, about the unidentified photos of Rodney Alcala, will be published in 2017. Please visit and join my Facebook group to get all of the most recent information.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/621913531276073/

It just means the FBI is out... they gave recs to the Orlando Police.

I know it's disheartening but I hope the recs yield something.

The OPD still has a detective assigned to the case.

LE cannot solve cases if they have nothing to work with.
    No crime scene. No Body. No witnesses.
    A question mark remains over forensic evidence with a very tiny sample of DNA reported and perhaps a partial print.

There are cases where the perpetrator is known to the police but there is insuffienct evidence to lay murder charges. LE can't find the body in one case.

They have a lot less with regard to the abduction of Jennifer Kesse and the case is over fives years old already.
    There are hundreds of unsolved abduction. Many are here at WS.

Quote Originally Posted by Myserty64 View Post
    The OPD still has a detective assigned to the case.

LE cannot solve cases if they have nothing to work with.
    No crime scene. No Body. No witnesses.
    A question mark remains over forensic evidence with a very tiny sample of DNA reported and perhaps a partial print.

There are cases where the perpetrator is known to the police but there is insuffienct evidence to lay murder charges. LE can't find the body in one case.

They have a lot less with regard to the abduction of Jennifer Kesse and the case is over fives years old already.
    There are hundreds of unsolved abduction. Many are here at WS.
    Sorry I've not been here in a long time.

I was looking at Kesse thread #10 and what's this about Jen being in the sex slave trade?? Is that a new development and what evidence do they have of that??

I agree it's AWFUL they've given up. Some guys or guys got to disrobe Jen and have their way with her and will NEVER be punished! There is no god!

Shin Masamura is offline Him who is without syntax cast out the first pronoun.
    Hi UM&AMWfan, The thought process of Sex Slave is what the belief of the family is. I belive either that or just that a stalker illegal just kidnapped her and killed her. In Orlando anything is possible. I lived two blocks away from where this all happend.
    Where is Jennifer Kesse? Abducted Jan. 24th, 2006
    http://jenniferkesse.com/
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79260

Youtube Video I Made...
    http://youtu.be/7O9roF3Gmuk

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Masamura View Post
    Hi UM&AMWfan, The thought process of Sex Slave is what the belief of the family is. I belive either that or just that a stalker illegal just kidnapped her and killed her. In Orlando anything is possible. I lived two blocks away from where this all happend.
    If Jen was a sex slave she would've gotten a message out by now. Unless she was taken to some isolated place in South America or something.

That missing Amy girl from the cruise ship was allegedly sighted by a U.S. serviceman in some South American whore house years ago. He offered to help her but something happened and she got scared.

I find it highly unlikely though. Has there been any documented cases of white women being kidnapped and taken down to South America or anywhere outside of America?

Quote Originally Posted by UM&AMWfan View Post
    If Jen was a sex slave she would've gotten a message out by now. Unless she was taken to some isolated place in South America or something.

That missing Amy girl from the cruise ship was allegedly sighted by a U.S. serviceman in some South American whore house years ago. He offered to help her but something happened and she got scared.

I find it highly unlikely though. Has there been any documented cases of white women being kidnapped and taken down to South America or anywhere outside of America?
    Great question.

My opinion is kidnappings of that type would be as rare as hen's teeth. Perhaps rarer.
    It pops up as a type of urban myth but where is the hard evidence?

Quote Originally Posted by Myserty64 View Post
    Great question.

My opinion is kidnappings of that type would be as rare as hen's teeth. Perhaps rarer.
    It pops up as a type of urban myth but where is the hard evidence?
    Yeah, no doubt. IF a white American lady had been kidnapped and taken to South America and held a sex slave and then she was discovered it would be on the front page of every newspaper in America and that's never happened.

There are too many chances for someone to ask for help or just grab a cell phone and make a call for help.

Human trafficking happens alot. These guys know what there doing. These people don't have a chance in hell to ask for help, let alone access to a cell phone. Check out www.humantrafficking. and www.endmoderndayslavery.ca
    Many are trafficked across borders and sold. Yes, it happens, this is modern day slavery.

Quote Originally Posted by art View Post
    Human trafficking happens alot. These guys know what there doing. These people don't have a chance in hell to ask for help, let alone access to a cell phone. Check out www.humantrafficking. and www.endmoderndayslavery.ca
    Many are trafficked across borders and sold. Yes, it happens, this is modern day slavery.

Hi Art!! Welcome to Websleuths! I look forward to reading your insights in Jenn's case.

I have conducted alot of research on the topic of human trafficking. Florida is considered a "Modern Slavery Hub" for Human Trafficking. This post shows some of my research:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #10
    Last edited by KateB; 04-05-2015 at 10:30 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

Quote Originally Posted by art View Post
    Hi art!

We have an ongoing thread about trafficking that may interest you: Human Trafficking Awareness Thread - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thanks for your post!!!

Truthful Lies is offline "Life shrinks and expands in proportion to one's courage" ~ Ana´s Nin
    Thinking about Jennifer this morning. I know we shouldn't have preferences...but hers is the case i'd most like to see solved...
    Where is Jennifer Kesse? www.findjenniferkesse.com

Today I watched the 48 hours broadcast. I cannot get over the partial picture with such a unique look that noone could give a solid lead. The Mushroom/bowl haircut, possible white uniform attire..Hopefullly that picture was taken to all businesses in immediate area and not just on the news???? Hopefully they researched what businesses may wear white uniforms such as restaurants, pharmacies or maybe the chevron food mart??? The person walked away, so are there any traffic cams at intersections that were working or even weather cams in the area.. whatever direction the person walked I hope they searched for any other security cams or traffic cams...what about bus routes? did they track down bus driver that was on duty in that area and have them see the picture? I just cannot believe this...from what I could see approx. time she left for work about 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 pm on the surveillance camera was 5 hours until the car was parked..

Quote Originally Posted by attagirlsherrie View Post
    Today I watched the 48 hours broadcast. I cannot get over the partial picture with such a unique look that noone could give a solid lead. The Mushroom/bowl haircut, possible white uniform attire..Hopefullly that picture was taken to all businesses in immediate area and not just on the news???? Hopefully they researched what businesses may wear white uniforms such as restaurants, pharmacies or maybe the chevron food mart??? The person walked away, so are there any traffic cams at intersections that were working or even weather cams in the area.. whatever direction the person walked I hope they searched for any other security cams or traffic cams...what about bus routes? did they track down bus driver that was on duty in that area and have them see the picture? I just cannot believe this...from what I could see approx. time she left for work about 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 pm on the surveillance camera was 5 hours until the car was parked..

Here are some photos of the areas where the POI walked:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Kesse Case Details

This person of interest looks like he is dressed in a painters outfit. Possibly someone working in the area, or likely changed his attire as not to be recognized. I believe there was more than one abductor. Someone that had met her previously, and had been stalking her. This was a planned abduction. They knew what they were doing. I don't think they were residents of area. Is there finger prints in the car.?? Does anyone know.
    I missed the 48 hrs.

Page 3 of 101 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast