Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #11

Hi Mr kesse If it's ok I would like to get your thoughts on some things i have heard before
    Is it true you had to really fight with the OPD to get that 2nd video put out there. With the time being not exzact , Do you feel that on the night in question Jen was gonna go out and find a fedex so she could mail her brothers , friends cell that he left when she was coming home. what does your gut tell you about what took place that night...
    Everything I Write Is JMHO ..

UCFAlumni2002 is offline Jennifer Kesse- Missing over 8 years- www.findjenniferkesse.com
    Exactly 6 years ago, Jennifer Kesse last spoke with her family and friends before that fateful Tuesday when their lives changed forever when she did not show for work. Six years ago Jenn had everything going for her. She deserves to be found- to be brought home for the good or the bad. To whoever holds a piece of the puzzle that might help to bring Jenn home, its time to make the call. Central Florida Tipline: 800-423-TIPS. You can remain anonymous. There is still a reward for information leading to Jennifer. Do the right thing and help end Jenn's hellish nightmare. NO ONE is giving up. NO ONE is forgetting. Do the right thing- even if you think that what you know isn't all that important it might be the one piece that cracks this wide open. What if Jenn was your daughter, your sister, your niece, your grandaughter, your friend, your coworker, you.... you would want someone to come forward if it was any of the above. Help us Find Jenn and bring her home. http://www.findjenniferkesse.com/. Six years is too long- help end the hellish nightmare.
    Help Find Missing Jennifer Kesse
    www.findjenniferkesse.com
    REWARD
    CRIMELINE: 1-800-423-TIPS(8477)

Check out the Facebook Page and Twitter Page for Jenn

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to UCFAlumni2002 For This Useful Post:

There appears to be a good chance this puzzle will be solved soon.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Myserty64 For This Useful Post:

UCFAlumni2002 is offline Jennifer Kesse- Missing over 8 years- www.findjenniferkesse.com
    From Jenn's Family

"Today is 6 years to the day that Jennifer was taken from not only us, her family, but also her friends and so many that have come to know her and love her. We hope that 2012 is the year that Jennifer is brought home to us so she may have peace. We would like to thank you all for supporting her and our family for so long and we do believe that in one way or the other Jennifer will be found and peace will come to her and our family at that point.We ask 3 things of you today; Please do not give up on her the answers are there and they will come to light. Secondly please give thought of joining us in fulfilling The Jennifer Kesse Criminal Justice Endowed Scholarship at The University of Central Florida at these links http://www.jenniferkesse.com/pdfs/jennifer-kesse-scholarship-info.pdf & http://jenniferkesse.com/pdfs/ucf-jennifer-kesse-endowment-donation-form.pdf . Lastly we do ask if you can to please donate blood in Jennifer's name today or in the near future. One pint saves 3 lives, all precise in their own way.
    Thank you all and together we will bring Jennifer home.- The Kesse Family"
    REWARD

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to UCFAlumni2002 For This Useful Post:

Still in the rainy soggy PNW.... sigh....
    Jennifer, our thoughts, prayers, hopes are with you and your loved ones......

You are loved and missed by so many...... may the Lord keepy his hand upon you.....

Let's fight that this will be the year which brings you back..... Let's hope and keep the faith that beautiful Jennifer will be brought back ......

God bless you all.....

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MicciStella For This Useful Post:

Article dated January 18, 2012. I don't see it posted here and it has information about the SMART team investigating Jennifer's case...
    The 19-member panel is comprised of investigators who have worked the Kesse case and investigators who have not previously worked the case, including medical examiner Dr. Jan Garravaglia and Crimeline's Barbara Bergin.
    http://www.clickorlando.com/news/New...z/-/index.html

video at link...

screen shot from the video:

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Harmony2 For This Useful Post:

BTW, I removed a few posts discussing sites that aren't approved to discuss on WS for one reason or another. That's why we need links, folks. The link will go *****, you'll know it's not allowed, and you can then delete your post.

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    www.twitter.com/kimsterws

In memory of Ron Pruitt

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:

Wow, to be a fly on the wall in that room...

Prayers for Jennifer and her family tonight. Their strength and perseverence is amazing.
    "The opinion prevailed among advanced minds that it was time that belief should be replaced increasingly by knowledge; belief that did not itself rest on knowledge was superstition, and as such had to be opposed." - Albert Einstein

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TripleA For This Useful Post:

I remember running into Jennifer's mom at a UCF football game handing out cards with Jennifer's picture on it. I remember thinking how awful that she has to see all these children celebrating and she is searching endlessly for her. I hope new info is released soon and Jennifer and her family receive peace and justice.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BentleyFL For This Useful Post:

Bumping for Jennifer ....

Dear Lord please being this wonderful young lady back...
    I know God you love her but her family and we all love her too....

Hope

Micci
    On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.
    It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.
    Antoine de Saint Exupéry

and loving this

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MicciStella For This Useful Post:

BUMP...

Does anyone know something new.....?

It seems sooooooooooo awful quiet around here.......

Lord please bring Jennifer back and let us find the answers.....

Blessings, Hope and we do not give up.....

Micci
    On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.
    It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.
    Antoine de Saint Exupéry

and loving this

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MicciStella For This Useful Post:

I have never posted here in this thread. Please forgive this if it is bogus, but it comes from a reporter in Orlando.

May be nothing. Could be something.

Bianca Prieto‏@BiancaMPrietoReply
    Retweet

On my way to the scene where skeletal remains have been found. #breakingnews

Favorite
    · Open

Orlando police investigating skeletal remains found near Mall at Millenia. Area tied to 2 missing women -#JenniferKesse & #MichelleParker

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:

It seems the remains are that of a male. Jennifer was the first thing that came to my mind, too, though.

http://www.wesh.com/news/30908011/detail.html

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to UCFMommy For This Useful Post:

Jennifer needs to be found! So heartbreaking!
    Please consider my comments as my opinion. I don't ask that you agree with me and you are free to scroll past my post. Thanks for respecting my opinion as much as I respect yours.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Please help identify the unidentified photos found in the storage locker of serial killer, Rodney Alcala.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-F...61183953929612

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norest4thewicked For This Useful Post:

Elisaa444 is offline "The truth is not for all men, but only for those who seek it."
    Bump

My thoughts and prayers go out to the Kesse family. I moved to Florida right at the time Jennifer went missing and saw her face on posters all over Orlando. I thought back then it would just be a matter of time before she is found and her case solved, yet we are still here....I pray Jennifer is found ASAP so her family/friends can get the answers they so rightfully deserve.

MOO. Moo. moo.
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elisaa444 For This Useful Post:

If the battery was removed ...
    -they found her phone? What else?

32. The Following User Says Thank You to wanttohelp For This Useful Post:

As far as I'm aware they haven't found her phone.
    It appears they could tell the battery was removed by the way the pings stopped.

Information regarding where the final ping was recorded is not public knowledge either.
    A good guide though might be the areas where the latest searches by LE were.

A SMART team reviewed the case files in January but there has been no developments since then.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Myserty64 For This Useful Post:

According to the FBI missing flyer the cell phones are missing and were not found...

Missing items: (1) verizon cell phone (sn – 039-02071456), (1) nextel cell phone (sn –00080850757310), Kesse’s Florida driver’s license, ipod (sn – cnh5323g6j), Kesse’s keys, and purse.
    http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/vicap/miss...orlando_fl.pdf

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Harmony2 For This Useful Post:

im sorry but i dont believe you can determine from pings if a battery was removed, phone malfunctions, battery died, phone turned off, etc . i think there is something we dont know.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wanttohelp For This Useful Post:

Where are you, Jennifer?
    Here a , there a , everywhere a

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to neverletgo For This Useful Post:

Kesse Family Letter from www.findjenniferkesse.com

May 2012
    In an effort to keep all who visit Jennifer’s site up to date, we, the Kesse family, want to update you on our continued search for Jennifer. The time has now reached 6 years and 3+ months that Jennifer was taken from her home in Orlando. The current Orlando Police detectives working her case in addition to an additional SMART panel are working hard in the fight to find Jennifer. We had the opportunity to meet with detectives and ask any and all questions and concerns we have about Jennifer’s Abduction. It was a very informative as well as mind easing meeting knowing the work and resources that Orlando law enforcement is now using not only in efforts to locate her but also the person of interest who dropped her car just over a mile down the same road she lived on and walked away never to be identified or seen again since that day 1/24/2006 at high noon. We have great Hope that someone will step forward with just the littlest piece of information which would end Jennifer’s journey through Hell and enable us to locate her – for the good or bad.

May 20, 2012, Jennifer would be turning 31 years old, being taken when she was 24. Time does not heal her Abduction. It does not ease the pain for anyone involved in this heinous crime. Jennifer is missed by so many and yet the answers elude us all to date. We as her family will celebrate her birthday as we will never forget the impact and influences she had on all of us, family, friends and strangers alike. Love you Jennifer and Happy Birthday from all! We Miss you immensely. Please also donate Blood in Jennifer’s name at any blood center in America. We have always been donors and the need is urgent. 1 pint of whole blood helps 3 people. Also if you feel you wish to help us to fulfill the “Jennifer Kesse Criminal Justice Endowed Scholarship” at The University of Central Florida for Graduate students please visit the link listed below the video of the scholarship announcement on this homepage. We were Honored to give the first scholarship just this past month at UCF to Mr. Metus Rivers who will graduate this December. We, the Kesse family, see none of the money, it is a 100% tax deductible donation and checks are made out to UCF Foundation – NOT the Kesses. We do not and have never profited from Jennifer Abduction and never will.

We would like to thank the many people and media who continue to support Jennifer through awareness. It is still key to finding her or the person(s) responsible for taking her. Please continue to pass on this website to all you know, it does work, it does help and it will in the end prove to be what was always needed – the message to hit the right person who will step up and help Jennifer, no one else, it is all simply all for Jennifer. The time has come for this to happen, for Jennifer to be found and come home, please help in making that happen. We know someone knows what happened to our loved one and we also know that it may be very difficult to come forward however think of the Heinous crime and if you would ever want to be in that situation. There is still a reward for information leading to Jennifer’s whereabouts with Crimeline of Central Florida, 1-800-423-TIPS(8477). No names, no phone tracking just give the information needed and you will be rewarded or contact a lawyer so as to pass on the information to Orlando Police. All we ask is – If you know – It’s time to tell.

Lastly we would like to thank the Orlando Police for not giving up on Jennifer’s case. To take human life very seriously and to bring to light what happened to Jennifer and bring her home. Please be safe in your daily duties protecting our communities.

The Kesses

The family and friends of Jennifer Kesse wish to Honor her by establishing “The Jennifer Kesse Criminal Justice Endowed Scholarship” at University of Central Florida Foundation. The scholarship will be supported from the donations of friends and family. The purpose of the scholarship is to provide awards to UCF students enrolled in the Criminal Justice Graduate Program.

To provide a gift to this scholarship fund online, please visit:
    https://giving.ucffoundation.org/SSLPage.aspx?pid=551
    -Scroll down on the drop-down to “The Jennifer Kesse Criminal Justice Endowed Scholarship” click on it and fill out remaining information
    - A donation hard copy link is also available for printing and mailing just below as well.

-****All checks should be made out to “UCF Foundation, Inc.” only, NOT Jennifer Kesse. The Jennifer Kesse Criminal Justice Scholarship MUST APPEAR in the MEMO line*****

Mail Donations to:
    The UCF Foundation
    C/O Katie Korkosz
    UCF College of Health and Public Affairs
    PO BOX 162200
    Orlando, FL 32816-2200
    -All donations are tax deductible and you will receive a receipt of your gift.

Thank You,
    The Kesses
    REWARD

42. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to UCFAlumni2002 For This Useful Post:

With the news that Terry Christopher Speaks may be a serial killer -- do the dates he was released from prison and the date of her kidnapping match up? Also, I am wondering about Margaret Sanchez, his accomplice. I wonder how long that relationship has been going on. I will never forget the Kesse case -- somewhere somehow this case will be solved.

44. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aviatrix For This Useful Post:

Where are you, Jennifer?

46. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neverletgo For This Useful Post:

It's time to bring you home, Jennifer! You are missed.

48. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to neverletgo For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast