1037 users online (207 members and 830 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Well I did watch and it was intense!! For me, I felt all the lives that were ruined by the actions of JG. It was so sad what happened to Carrie and Dave (although I am glad they are back together now) Moe, Amber's Dad losing his job, and even Allison the little sister how she must have suffered. But knowing what he did to Amber an innocent little girl just walking to school when she encounters this horrible monster that made me so sick. And of course when you're 14 you don't know that there are horrible, evil people like this in the world. I'm sure in her innocence she thought he would let her go. Hearing JG talk I felt it was all an act to get people to feel sorry for him, so typical of sociopaths/psychopaths, they are always the victims. UGH!! I don't give a rat's a** what happens to that guy. Even the fact that he is living, breathing, eating 3 meals a day, after all the lives he has destroyed absolutely nauseates me. I think Carrie is a very strong lady and I admire everything her & Moe have tried to do to help other people keep their kids safe. It is a very noble and selfless act.

A point I found interesting is that Gardner has no confusion on what he is, and admits that if he were ever let out he would kill again.

Marc Klaas: 48 Hours Mystery or Travesty?

Last edited by Nancy2441; 11-08-2010 at 09:58 PM.

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    I had this tivo'd and finally watched it last night. I thought it was really good and very heartbreaking. It really showed what an emotional toll a missing child takes on a family.

I also shuddered at the end when the girl who survived an attack by Gardner (I feel bad that I can't remember her name right now) gave her victim impact statement at his sentencing. Her last words were something along the lines of, "... and I wanted to ask him, How is your nose?" (she had gotten away from him by popping him in the nose). GREAT line, by the way. But the look on Gardner's face after she said that gave me chills. It showed how frightening he really is. And all of those tears he shed, acting like he was sorry for what he did, he thinks daily of the pain he's caused, those tears were proven to be an act. He is a heartless criminal, a sick, twisted pervert who deserves to rot in prison and die a slow, painful death.

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

Issues with JVM 11/12/10

Today, 11/12/10 Carrie McGonigle, Amber's mom will be on Issues with Jane Velez Mitchell on Headline New to discuss 48 Hours Mystery.

Anyone who didn't watch the 48 Hours Mystery episode on Amber can watch it here:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/48_hours/video/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2