NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding social networks
Regarding facebook,twitter, and myspace you can link but do not cut and paste. But the goal is to really only link to those that are directly linked to a case.
IOW, we don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman , or postal carrier just because they know the main player. It just gets too invasive and half the time we are not even sure it is the right person. When a post starts out, I found 5 people with this name do you you think any of these are [insert person here]? that is not a good thing.

It will often be up to mod discretion as to who can and cannot be linked, but the general rule of thumb is if they are named in the media specifically as having some role or are being questioned or have information then you are probably safe to link. No screen caps and no cutting and pasting. If a social media is set to private and you get in the back way and post what you see, that is not a good thing!Private means private.

Just imagine if is you if you cannot decide and you shoulod be able to figure out if it is ok.
You are free to discuss what you may come upon,but if it is just a lot of gossip and rumor it won't fly. People open facebook accounts and post whatever they want and to carry that as some sort of inside info is careless. but, sometimes there is really valuable information that may even come into evidence as in the Caylee Anthony case.So, if you know for a fact it is the right person and they are named outright in the msm as someone linked to the case it should be fine. IF IT IS A MINOR DON"T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!

If something was posted as public and then removed you might be able to post it, it is up to the mod of the forum and it depends on who, what, when and where.
The mods are listed at the bottom right of the forum under the index, they can generally help. If not, they will ask admin for guidance and we will all decide what is best.
Generally we try not to invade everyone's privacy and if the linked information has no bearing on anything, then leave it out.

We moderate here. Some people love it and some people hate it. Up to you to stay or go, choice is yours. Complaining about our rules doesn't help. if you have a suggestion or think of a better way, bring it on! We are far from perfect and welcome your input as long as it is civil and basically polite.

Rumors are not allowed! No sleuthing AY his facebook page or the London Dude. If you have questions please PM me or a Mod, we will be happy to help. Lets keep the threads dedicated to Zahra. Thank you.

Ima

Sorry--just catching up post trick-or-treating, but I think what netsleuther may have meant is that if a dealer were to offer a junkie a 'fix' in exchange for disposing of something (for instance, a prosthetic?), it wouldn't take much convincing.

netsleuther--please correct me if that's wrong. I hadn't thought of that before, but it makes a lot of sense...

Nah then they wouldn't have taken EB out of prison to help look for the leg. Either EB had no idea and they just wanted to take her to the spot or someone else came forward with the info. IMO EB told them she disposed of the leg but is saying she has no idea where Zahra is.

Nah then they wouldn't have taken EB out of prison to help look for the leg. Either EB had no idea and they just wanted to take her to the spot or someone else came forward with the info. IMO EB told them she disposed of the leg but is saying she has no idea where Zahra is.

I agree that's the most plausible theory, but was trying to acknowledge that the other one could make sense, as well IMHO. I could've worded it more clearly, but I am super bad at multitasking, which is inevitable having three kids... :)

This strikes me as very odd:

[snip from abovelinked article - BBM]:

In December 2009, the Bakers’ landlord at the trailer park served Adam Baker with an eviction notice saying that he owed $1,114 in back rent. The trailer rented for $115 a week, seeming to indicate that they had been living there and not paying for about two months, a time that would overlap with the time they were living at the apartment in Granite Falls.

I agree that's the most plausible theory, but was trying to acknowledge that the other one could make sense, as well IMHO. I could've worded it more clearly, but I am super bad at multitasking, which is inevitable having three kids... :)

LOL

Luckily I am at work without the distraction of the kiddies. I still dont make any sense though

Just pondering -- it's sad that Zahra didn't get to celebrate Halloween today. She seems the type of kiddo who probably really enjoyed the holiday :(

MOO

Mel

I don't understand what Netsleuther meant about Z walking out of the house and the missing car. Does that mean a possibility she was outside the house, something happened and someone was paid to drive the monte carlo away either knowingly or not with Zahra in it?

Just pondering -- it's sad that Zahra didn't get to celebrate Halloween today. She seems the type of kiddo who probably really enjoyed the holiday :(

MOO

Mel

There were pics on EB's myspace that showed them all dressed up enjoying halloween together :(

SNIPPED: Two weeks later, on May 23, teenage neighbors took out an arrest warrant on Elisa Baker in connection with an incident related to her making Zahra walk up that hill.

SNIPPED: “You could hear Zahra screaming and Elisa yelling at her, so we would call the police,” Corrine said. “We called DSS on her too, but they never did anything.”

http://www2.journalnow.com/news/2010/nov/01/stepmother-abused-her-neighbors-say-ar-499832/

Adam Baker told authorities that he panicked after the fire and didn’t immediately check on his daughter.

http://www2.journalnow.com/news/2010/nov/01/stepmother-abused-her-neighbors-say-ar-499832/

Really? When she was missing, he didn't sound panicked on the 911. Not buying it.

I'm not buying it either. The whole 911 call is a mystery to me. He sounds so nonchalant -- "there was a ransom note, they must have mistakenly taken my daughter instead (insert laughter here)". The broody, coming into puberty blah -- never heard anything like it.

Yet he panicked after the fire? I thought they just went back to bed without even bothering to check on Zahra.

IMHO - she was already gone. What 10 year old stays in bed when there are police and fire department at your house.

All I can say is wow - just wow!

MOO

Mel

I don't understand what Netsleuther meant about Z walking out of the house and the missing car. Does that mean a possibility she was outside the house, something happened and someone was paid to drive the monte carlo away either knowingly or not with Zahra in it?

By giving the benefit of the doubt and not being too dismissive of the actual words EB and AB have said, even if anyone can, does, would suspect that every word that has been said is a lie. I am not here to insult, upset or defend anyone just looking for Z.

So trying to leave no stone unturned and definitely not playing devils advocate I thought about turning some stones.

In the Video where AB was standing next to LE on camera and was interrupted by LE saying they prefer to keep things in the investigation, I had to scratch my head and give AB the benefit of the doubt.

I didn't come here to shout out for him, no disrespect but that's not why I am here. I am here firstly as a Father, a Dad, my kids old man.

EB wrote the ransom note, IMO she is thick in the middle of this but that does not mean AB is, just from her ransom note.

EB said she didn't kill Z but she did admit to writing the note to throw off LE, is that a stone that needs turning? Well why not and what if?

There is a mystery Monte Carlo, probably just as intriguing as a fake ransom note and if it is a stray lead then I hope I can stop thinking about it soon and move onto something else or try to catch up with you guys.

There is an extended family member who says to media she failed to speak up due to drugs.

There are family fights bad enough that they join the damned and go to court.

And IF when the FD were putting the fire out, IF Z were taken roughly there would have to have been some sign, if it were a quick hey Z come here we going for a drive in the Mote Carlo that's a mystery Monte Carlo then maybe she trusted someone enough to sneak out.

As for the rest that's just a new stone that needs turning and if it ends up at a roadblock or unhelpful, I have hit my limit for today until new news arrives that a Monte Carlo was in or out of the equation.

Outrageous...AB just oblivious to all this? A zombie? Bull.

Some good points there netsleuther. I think they need to find the missing car so we can put that aspect aside. Is it possible she was taken away in the monte carlo and the leg was thrown out of the window on route to destination???

Then why are they turning the house and yard upside down? It doesn't make any sense

By giving the benefit of the doubt and not being too dismissive of the actual words EB and AB have said, even if anyone can, does, would suspect that every word that has been said is a lie. I am not here to insult, upset or defend anyone just looking for Z.

So trying to leave no stone unturned and definitely not playing devils advocate I thought about turning some stones.

In the Video where AB was standing next to LE on camera and was interrupted by LE saying they prefer to keep things in the investigation, I had to scratch my head and give AB the benefit of the doubt.

I didn't come here to shout out for him, no disrespect but that's not why I am here. I am here firstly as a Father, a Dad, my kids old man.

EB wrote the ransom note, IMO she is thick in the middle of this but that does not mean AB is, just from her ransom note.

EB said she didn't kill Z but she did admit to writing the note to throw off LE, is that a stone that needs turning? Well why not and what if?

There is a mystery Monte Carlo, probably just as intriguing as a fake ransom note and if it is a stray lead then I hope I can stop thinking about it soon and move onto something else or try to catch up with you guys.

There is an extended family member who says to media she failed to speak up due to drugs.

There are family fights bad enough that they join the damned and go to court.

And IF when the FD were putting the fire out, IF Z were taken roughly there would have to have been some sign, if it were a quick hey Z come here we going for a drive in the Mote Carlo that's a mystery Monte Carlo then maybe she trusted someone enough to sneak out.

As for the rest that's just a new stone that needs turning and if it ends up at a roadblock or unhelpful, I have hit my limit for today until new news arrives that a Monte Carlo was in or out of the equation.

The missing car is a mystery. I don't believe anyone is even sure it exists. Law enforcement hasn't mentioned it that I know. It is believed that it was driven by EB at times but LE hasn't confirmed one way or another. I think at this time, in my mind, anything is possible. Someone could have said something to Z to get in the car. As far as the ransom note, Law enforcement has to get evidence to prove the ransom note is connected to Zahra's disappearance and not a threat by either just EB or EB/AB to the boss. EB admitting to writing a ransom note does not necessarily mean she admitted that it was part of Zahra's disapperance. It's like if you admit to speeding but get charged with careless/impudent driving. You thought you were speeding but got charged with another charge. That may have been too long and drawn out answer for this late time where I am. I think everyone really want the truth what has happened to Zahra. I am confident LE has some things to sort out. They have tried very hard to get answers. I am sure they do not want to leave any stones unturned either. There are so many questions and discussions that can be had in Zahra's disappearance. God Bless Her. Well good nite.

Adam Baker told authorities that he panicked after the fire and didn’t immediately check on his daughter.

Really? When she was missing, he didn't sound panicked on the 911. Not buying it.

bbm~

What a contradiction!..OK, let me make sure I have this straight..he panicked after the fire and didn't immediately check on his daughter..I'll say..waiting 9 hours is definitely NOT immediate..but my question is this..'when he panicked' what the h@ll DID he do?..go hide under the covers?.. make sure his DOG was ok?..well, according to his own words on the 911 call..he and EB went back to sleep (without of course checking on his daughter :waitasec:)...Everyone goes back to sleep when they are *panicked*...duh..:doh:..what am I thinking?!..

SNIPPED: Two weeks later, on May 23, teenage neighbors took out an arrest warrant on Elisa Baker in connection with an incident related to her making Zahra walk up that hill.

SNIPPED: “You could hear Zahra screaming and Elisa yelling at her, so we would call the police,” Corrine said. “We called DSS on her too, but they never did anything.”

I just read this article... and I'm gonna say something that I rarely say, but:

What a witch EB is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members