NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #37

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118682]Thread #36[/ame]

All past threads located at the bottom of the page...

If you have any information regarding this abduction, call the Hickory Police Department immediately at (828) 328-5551, (828) 328-5551 or call 911 or *HP.

[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116947]Zahra Baker timeline and media links only[/ame]

Please Continue Here...

Regarding social networks
Regarding facebook,twitter, and myspace you can link but do not cut and paste. But the goal is to really only link to those that are directly linked to a case.
IOW, we don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman , or postal carrier just because they know the main player. It just gets too invasive and half the time we are not even sure it is the right person. When a post starts out, I found 5 people with this name do you you think any of these are [insert person here]? that is not a good thing.
It will often be up to mod discretion as to who can and cannot be linked, but the general rule of thumb is if they are named in the media specifically as having some role or are being questioned or have information then you are probably safe to link. No screen caps and no cutting and pasting. If a social media is set to private and you get in the back way and post what you see, that is not a good thing!Private means private.
Just imagine if is you if you cannot decide and you shoulod be able to figure out if it is ok.
You are free to discuss what you may come upon,but if it is just a lot of gossip and rumor it won't fly. People open facebook accounts and post whatever they want and to carry that as some sort of inside info is careless. but, sometimes there is really valuable information that may even come into evidence as in the Caylee Anthony case.So, if you know for a fact it is the right person and they are named outright in the msm as someone linked to the case it should be fine. IF IT IS A MINOR DON"T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!
If something was posted as public and then removed you might be able to post it, it is up to the mod of the forum and it depends on who, what, when and where.
The mods are listed at the bottom right of the forum under the index, they can generally help. If not, they will ask admin for guidance and we will all decide what is best.
Generally we try not to invade everyone's privacy and if the linked information has no bearing on anything, then leave it out.
We moderate here. Some people love it and some people hate it. Up to you to stay or go, choice is yours. Complaining about our rules doesn't help. if you have a suggestion or think of a better way, bring it on! We are far from perfect and welcome your input as long as it is civil and basically polite.

Rumors are not allowed! No sleuthing AY his facebook page or the London Dude. If you have questions please PM me or a Mod, we will be happy to help. Lets keep the threads dedicated to Zahra. Thank you.

Ima

They have not said what they are looking for but appeared to focus attention on the kitchen where more cabinets were removed and brought out into the yard.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/Step-Mother...106478488.html

The kitchen???????????????

I reallyyy don't want to think about why they would focus on the kitchen.

They have not said what they are looking for but appeared to focus attention on the kitchen where more cabinets were removed and brought out into the yard.

teh, I quoted the same thing, then got locked out trying to bring your quote over here! Now I am thinking back to the reports of the fridge being dismantled....

Bathroom - Where the deed took place (I can't even say it)

Kitchen with fridge - cut up and frozen. ACK!

This would also explain the digging in the yard at the side where maybe the water lines were located and the hose out of the window.

darlin made a good suggestion that if the back bedroom was Z's it would share a common wall with the kitchen.

I once read I think on no body murder cases, that the top 3 places for dismembership is bathroom, kitchen and outside.
I am so sorry to have to write those words.
also allot of times when I paint, I used my kitchen as the clean up place???

common wall might mean common evidence. I am no CSI but I sure watch alot on tv ;) so maybe whatever they were focused on in Zahra's room is linked to the kitchen by the commonality of that wall?

My husband is a firefighter and builds houses for a living, so I asked him to watch the video of them going into the house today....The red one is a chainsaw, which he says is "faster at cutting through things than a reciprocating saw" (which they also brought in with them in the black case they were carrying). They have special chainsaws that will cut through steel, nails in the wall etc. as well as wood....the same goes for the reciprocating saw.

Bathroom - Where the deed took place (I can't even say it)

Kitchen with fridge - cut up and frozen. ACK!

This would also explain the digging in the yard at the side where maybe the water lines were located and the hose out of the window.

My brain cant comprehend this and my HEART dont want to!

ugh after putting the chipper and dogs to bed a while back I am not ready to go into the frozen dismemberment thingy yet.

just ughg

I think there was a bathroom between the kitchen and the back bedroom. Let me go look thru the photos again. Also, it was never exactly clear to me, so maybe our locals can help--did it seem that Zahra's was the front or back bedroom?

funny luvmy, ex was FF current one is construction, you got two fer one!

But back om topic, ty for asking hubby for expert opinion

If they are doing all the demolition in this house there is NO WAY Adam did not know !!!! They need to arrest him NOW. That little one had to be in that house for while and they hid it till they had a plan... IM sick!

I think there was a bathroom between the kitchen and the back bedroom. Let me go look thru the photos again. Also, it was never exactly clear to me, so maybe our locals can help--did it seem that Zahra's was the front or back bedroom?

Bathroom was between the kitchen and the bedroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong