741 users online (103 members and 638 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    pufnstuf's Avatar
    pufnstuf is offline "Yes, she's emotionally disturbed. She's unbalanced!"
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Evil forest
    Posts
    3,329

    The Hutchesons--some questions.

    Was Aaron Hutcheson in the woods when the boys were murdered? Do you think that he was coached in his testimony?

    In his first statement, AH didn't mention being at the site during the murders. But, for some reason, in two later statements, he did.

    Victoria Hutcheson took a polygraph that asked questions about whether or not she coached Aaron. Supposedly, she passed the exam.

    Also, I know that in 2004, Aaron came out and said that LE twisted his words and that he can't say to this day whether he was in the woods or not on the day that the children were murdered.

    Also...

    Victoria Hutcheson. Did she really go to the "esbat?" Did she really "date" Damien Echols? Was she an informant for police? What's her history in this case?

    Would love to hear everyone's opinions on these two.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    177
    First..excellent topic..I've started to make a post on aaron several times and just didn't....


    Quote Originally Posted by pufnstuf View Post
    Was Aaron Hutcheson in the woods when the boys were murdered? Do you think that he was coached in his testimony?

    The investigators certainly had an unusual way of questioning him didn't they? Kinda reminded me of Jessie....I have no idea if he was/wasn't. He's stated both like you said below. He did say many times it was beyers...but they seemed to have put a stop to that quickly.

    In his first statement, AH didn't mention being at the site during the murders. But, for some reason, in two later statements, he did.

    Victoria Hutcheson took a polygraph that asked questions about whether or not she coached Aaron. Supposedly, she passed the exam.

    Also, I know that in 2004, Aaron came out and said that LE twisted his words and that he can't say to this day whether he was in the woods or not on the day that the children were murdered.

    I've never seen it-gonna look at it in just a sec.

    Also...

    Victoria Hutcheson. Did she really go to the "esbat?" Did she really "date" Damien Echols? Was she an informant for police? What's her history in this case?

    I believe she started out maybe wanting to help solve the crime. She admitted to doing a little of her own investigating. At the beginning the investigators didn't tell her that Jessie was also being looked at as a suspect. I believe that was quite a blow when she finally figured that out. As far as which time she was telling the truth....on the stand or in a statement just a few years ago when she said she was forced to tell this story....I would absolutely love to know!

    Would love to hear everyone's opinions on these two.
    You know, throughout all of Damien's interrogations/therapy sessions/interviews...he's never once said he worships satan. He did, however, have no problem revealing other weird things about himself. Why wouldn't he just admit it-if he did.....yet accusers want to believe so badly that he was a devil worshiper.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    607
    Quote Originally Posted by pufnstuf View Post
    Was Aaron Hutcheson in the woods when the boys were murdered? Do you think that he was coached in his testimony?

    In his first statement, AH didn't mention being at the site during the murders. But, for some reason, in two later statements, he did.

    Victoria Hutcheson took a polygraph that asked questions about whether or not she coached Aaron. Supposedly, she passed the exam.
    In a group I used to be in, it was theorized that Aaron inserted himself into the case. Sometimes kids exaggerate their importance in any given "thing" for the attention and "props" it might give them.

    That would account somewhat for his change in statements. Even now he could be saying he doesn't remember to bypass letting people know for a fact it was all fake.

    As to his mother's polygraph, maybe she really did believe him. That would mean she didn't really lie in the polygraph at all.
    There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief.. and unspeakable love. --Washington Irving

  4. #4
    This is my opinion of the involvement of Aaron and Vicki Hutcheson. Aaron Hutcheson was an eight year old kid who was traumatized by the deaths of three of his contemporaries. His statements are no more reliable than Jessie's. He may have continued to embelish, as suggested above, for the attention or it may have been his way of dealing with the violent deaths of three of his contemporaries. Vicki Hutcheson was under suspicion of embezzling from her employer at the time. She may have volunteered to help the police in an attempt to lessen her own punishment or she may have just been after the reward money. She could have passed the polygraph because she believed Aaron or because she is an adept liar herself. As to the "esbat," I believe that was all a drunken dream. Remember, she woke up the next morning drunk on her lawn. The tapes she made with Damien didn't produce anything usable. Also, she said that Damien drove them to the esbat, and Damien has never driven a car. I really don't put any credence in anything she says. As to Aaron having been silenced, that is possibly true because appeals are still underway. I would be suspicious of any of his memories, however, due to his young age at the time and the trauma he endured by having his classmates killed and having made so many statements at the time. His memory could be seriously impaired on this issue.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by pufnstuf View Post
    Was Aaron Hutcheson in the woods when the boys were murdered? Do you think that he was coached in his testimony?

    In his first statement, AH didn't mention being at the site during the murders. But, for some reason, in two later statements, he did.

    Victoria Hutcheson took a polygraph that asked questions about whether or not she coached Aaron. Supposedly, she passed the exam.

    Also, I know that in 2004, Aaron came out and said that LE twisted his words and that he can't say to this day whether he was in the woods or not on the day that the children were murdered.

    Also...

    Victoria Hutcheson. Did she really go to the "esbat?" Did she really "date" Damien Echols? Was she an informant for police? What's her history in this case?

    Would love to hear everyone's opinions on these two.
    BBMThat article states that Victoria and Aaron were at the police department BEFORE THE BODIES WERE FOUND! That must be a mistake, isn't it? Otherwise, Aaron would have been telling the police something that was TOTALLY "NEWS" to them!
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect." Steven Wright

  6. #6
    VH was in the WMPD offices on May 6th not to give them information but because she was being investigated I believe for suspicion of credit card fraud or embezzlement by her employer. It is possible that she overheard sufficient information to later feed the information to Aaron (whose statements were so wild that the prosecution could not use them). It was a short time later that she came up with the wild "esbat" story and that Aaron began his series of unusable statements. Miraculously, the charges against Vicki were dropped after she began telling her tales.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,509
    Quote Originally Posted by pufnstuf View Post
    Was Aaron Hutcheson in the woods when the boys were murdered? Do you think that he was coached in his testimony?

    In his first statement, AH didn't mention being at the site during the murders. But, for some reason, in two later statements, he did.

    Victoria Hutcheson took a polygraph that asked questions about whether or not she coached Aaron. Supposedly, she passed the exam.

    Also, I know that in 2004, Aaron came out and said that LE twisted his words and that he can't say to this day whether he was in the woods or not on the day that the children were murdered.

    Also...

    Victoria Hutcheson. Did she really go to the "esbat?" Did she really "date" Damien Echols? Was she an informant for police? What's her history in this case?

    Would love to hear everyone's opinions on these two.

    There was a witness that said 4 boys were seen. Could the 4th boy have been Aaron?

    Bryan Woody - May 28, 1993: Report on interview
    http://callahan.8k.com/wm3/img/bwoody.html


    I know Aaron's testimony is rather mixed up, but being 8-years-old and traumatized might do that too.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,483
    [QUOTE=UdbCrzy2;10035418]Could the 4th boy have been Aaron?QUOTE]

    No.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,509
    [quote=reedus23;10035796]
    Quote Originally Posted by UdbCrzy2 View Post
    Could the 4th boy have been Aaron?QUOTE]

    No.
    Is there a reason why you say 'no'?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    U.K.
    Posts
    190
    Were I to be kind about the local police then it might be a case of the police 'leading' the 'witness' as a 'gentle' way of eliciting answers. However in my view, it was more a case of Bray, Ridge et al trying to get the'case' settled asap and, hopefully, some 'reflected glory' of some kind.

    We will never know for sure if Aaron was there that night or not, but I somehow doubt it. Even he, himself, will never know with any degree of confidence. The events of that night have obviously effected him, but whether it is a real memory of what went down or a confused memory of what he thinks he can remember, from his rather chaotic descriptions fuelled by over heard conversations and media reports. Either way, he was traumatised by the events of that night, however he came to know about them.

    I would have thought that his mother would have realised that something was very wrong on the night of the 5th or morning of the 6th had he really witnessed anything.

    Yet again another impoverished, dysfunctional family in an impoverished community.

    As to the whole 'Esbat' thing, it feels more like the overactive imaginations of a devious police department. Their investigation ended up being suspect driven rather than evidence led, and should haunt them all to this day.

    Burnett des not get away unscathed either. He was more than happy to let Bryn Ridge perjure himself on the witness stand in his official capacity whilst not allowing the defence calling VH during the appeals process by threatening prosecution on charges of perjury. Which ever way you look at it, Echols was unable to drive, so there was one big lie in her original testimony, which he was more than happy to let stand.

    It would appear that, as long as any dishonesty helped 'support' the successful prosecution, it was allowed to stand unchecked. A sad indictment of 'justice' as practised in that court where Burnett ruled supreme.