Illinois Woman Killed in Hotel Halloween Party Plunge

Tuffy

Not really that tough...
Reaction score
Wow, people need to think things through before they pull silly stunts. They say alcohol was not involved. :shakehead:

Chicago police have launched a death investigation after a 23-year-old woman fell several floors inside a downtown Chicago hotel and died.

Police say a preliminary investigation shows that the woman was attempting to slide down a stair rail during a Halloween party when she lost her balance and fell four stories to her death.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/10/31/illinois-woman-killed-hotel-halloween-party-plunge/

My friends were there, at the Palmer for the party... My friend Kyle saw her, not the fall, but he had seen her earlier in the party... They said she didn't seem drunk or anything to them, but they weren't really paying attention...

My friends were there, at the Palmer for the party... My friend Kyle saw her, not the fall, but he had seen her earlier in the party... They said she didn't seem drunk or anything to them, but they weren't really paying attention...

Oh, how awful! That would be so traumatizing just being there.

Yep, no one seems to think she was drunk or anything. Just seems like a split-second decision cost her dearly. Such a shame.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back