NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #38

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Kind words do not cost much
Reaction score
NC NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #37 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
Thread #37

If you have any information regarding this abduction, call the Hickory Police Department immediately at (828) 328-5551, (828) 328-5551 or call 911 or *HP.

NC Zahra Baker timeline and media links only - No Discussion - - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
Zahra Baker timeline and media links only

Please continue here (copy and pasted from Imamaze Mod)

Social Networks & Rumors
(original post from Mod Imamaze)

Regarding social networks
Regarding facebook,twitter, and myspace you can link but do not cut and paste. But the goal is to really only link to those that are directly linked to a case.
IOW, we don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman , or postal carrier just because they know the main player. It just gets too invasive and half the time we are not even sure it is the right person. When a post starts out, I found 5 people with this name do you you think any of these are [insert person here]? that is not a good thing.
It will often be up to mod discretion as to who can and cannot be linked, but the general rule of thumb is if they are named in the media specifically as having some role or are being questioned or have information then you are probably safe to link. No screen caps and no cutting and pasting. If a social media is set to private and you get in the back way and post what you see, that is not a good thing!Private means private.
Just imagine if is you if you cannot decide and you shoulod be able to figure out if it is ok.
You are free to discuss what you may come upon,but if it is just a lot of gossip and rumor it won't fly. People open facebook accounts and post whatever they want and to carry that as some sort of inside info is careless. but, sometimes there is really valuable information that may even come into evidence as in the Caylee Anthony case.So, if you know for a fact it is the right person and they are named outright in the msm as someone linked to the case it should be fine. IF IT IS A MINOR DON"T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!
If something was posted as public and then removed you might be able to post it, it is up to the mod of the forum and it depends on who, what, when and where.
The mods are listed at the bottom right of the forum under the index, they can generally help. If not, they will ask admin for guidance and we will all decide what is best.
Generally we try not to invade everyone's privacy and if the linked information has no bearing on anything, then leave it out.
We moderate here. Some people love it and some people hate it. Up to you to stay or go, choice is yours. Complaining about our rules doesn't help. if you have a suggestion or think of a better way, bring it on! We are far from perfect and welcome your input as long as it is civil and basically polite.

Rumors are not allowed! No sleuthing AY his facebook page or the London Dude. If you have questions please PM Imamaze or a Mod, we will be happy to help. Lets keep the threads dedicated to Zahra. Thank you.

Important links to read if new to Websleuths or if you haven't read yet:

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
Terms of Service Terms of Service - Short, Plain Language Version - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
Terms of Service Terms of Service - Long, Detailed Version - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
Forum Finesse - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

A Message from Tricia the owner of Websleuths:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #37

My Friends,

Let's dial it back OK? This case is so emotional and we understand this but please remember, don't take the bait.

If you feel someone is baiting you hit the alert button.

Attack the post and not the poster.

Please remember this is why Websleuths is very different from all the other forums. We don't allow baiting or name calling. No matter how tempting I am begging you to back away from the computer (after you alert on the offending post if need be) and take a break.

Zahra's case is one of the most emotional cases we have had on Websleuths. All and all you are doing a great job of keeping your emotions from spilling over in a negative way and I want you to know how much I appreciate it.
Tricia

I had to take a couple days off from reading this case. I just was woken up and knew I had to come read but I can't read that much in a fast time. Can someone give me a update without breaking my heart? Ok n/m How about just a update? My heart is already broken for this lil one.

Edited to Add. You can't sleep either hu Kat? it's a sign :(

EB has been charged by the GJ for obstruction of justice..
The prosthetic has been confirmed to be Zahra's
They removed the crime scene tape from around the house.
Fire department came into the house with axes and saws...
Possible wall/floor portions taken into evidence...

I'm wide awake too. Although people probably think I am here 24/7 because I leave my computer running and my browser parked on this thread. :blush:

Let this be the week for Zahra. How much more could possibly happen before the flood gates open and we begin to see what's been behind the tears and hard work of LE this whole time.

I had to take a couple days off from reading this case. I just was woken up and knew I had to come read but I can't read that much in a fast time. Can someone give me a update without breaking my heart? Ok n/m How about just a update? My heart is already broken for this lil one.

Edited to Add. You can't sleep either hu Kat? it's a sign :(

You're not alone. I feel that if I post I don't really have anything to contribute. This is such an emotional case, that all I can spill is my anger, dissapointment, and broken heart.

It's okay to take some time off -- especially when there's not a lot we can do besides pray. Prayers around the world have to help somehow...someway.

Hugs,

Mel

ps: I can't sleep either :( 3:30 on the WC.

I'm wide awake too. Although people probably think I am here 24/7 because I leave my computer running and my browser parked on this thread. :blush:

Let this be the week for Zahra. How much more could possibly happen before the flood gates open and we begin to see what's been behind the tears and hard work of LE this whole time.

They found the hearing aids, they found the prosthetic, they may have found the mattress. Where is Zahra?

Mel

Hopefully maybe today we will hear something, maybe where LE is searching, or if LE leads are drying up, they may say something again to the media. Praying they find Zahra today.

Good evening folks :) Okay, actually morning for you guys.

Just caught up on the last thread and still no sign of Zahra. I've still got faith in LE, I don't think AB will be walking free for long and I hope that tomorrow is the day LE can bring Zahra home.

Good evening folks :) Okay, actually morning for you guys.

Just caught up on the last thread and still no sign of Zahra. I've still got faith in LE, I don't think AB will be walking free for long and I hope that tomorrow is the day LE can bring Zahra home.

I agree . I believe LE has a lot,already.The GJ indictment is just the beginning and sends a signal to both Bakers that they are moving this case forward.There will be justice for Zahra.
EB can't be too happy that AB is free. Part of LE's plan ,IMO
.EB does not appear to be one who is willing to take the fall by herself.

EB has been charged by the GJ for obstruction of justice..
The prosthetic has been confirmed to be Zahra's
They removed the crime scene tape from around the house.
Fire department came into the house with axes and saws...
Possible wall/floor portions taken into evidence...

That home doesn't even belong to EB and AB ,so you know LE did not make the decision to dismantle the interior on a whim.

I believe the leg couldn't have been tossed out while driving the car. One would have had to pull over, swerve in the opposite lane, or a passenger threw it out. Given where the leg was found, if driving towards shoals the driver would be in that lane adjacent to the pull off place of the road, but it would have had to either pull over, or be able to stick the hand out of driver's window, then throw it over the roof of the car. (Not probable MO) They would have had to pull over, and toss it.

Now if the car was coming from Shoals road toward Pine Mountain then the driver would be on the opposite lane of where the leg was, but the driverside would be closer, not know how much the leg weighed it is possible if not too heavy but heavy enough it could be like throwing a softball therefore could land that far off the road; however, would one risk it not landing there, what if thrown it landed in the street? So to me it is probable but still not fitting.

The conclusion is, that the vehicle was heading towards Shoals road, the driver pulled off, turned headlights off, and got out of the car, then tossed it.

Just my 2 cents

I was watching the video this morning of them picking stuff out of the hole in the yard and putting it in the paper evidence bag. Sure looks like hair with mulch stuck to it. Made me want to throw up. Makes me think this people are even more inhuman than I thought... both of them.

I believe also that the leg was in pieces, LE searched the yard but I think they didn't find any other parts of the leg and this is why they went back to Christy road to search by the side of the road by walking it. Probably why LE mentioned at the presser that it would take a week or more (forgot exactly what they said) to identify it. After the lab got it, my guess is they were able to pull up enough to verify the serial number. I believe they already had those records but since the lab wasn't done with their findings it didn't look good when first turned in that they could identify it however the lab in the end was able to pull enough info off of that chip to identify it. LE wouldn't want to explain and give details of the leg's condition. Just my Opinion again.

May today be Zahra's day!!!!! for her justice............
how EVIL can people be???

I believe the leg couldn't have been tossed out while driving the car. One would have had to pull over, swerve in the opposite lane, or a passenger threw it out. Given where the leg was found, if driving towards shoals the driver would be in that lane adjacent to the pull off place of the road, but it would have had to either pull over, or be able to stick the hand out of driver's window, then throw it over the roof of the car. (Not probable MO) They would have had to pull over, and toss it.

Now if the car was coming from Shoals road toward Pine Mountain then the driver would be on the opposite lane of where the leg was, but the driverside would be closer, not know how much the leg weighed it is possible if not too heavy but heavy enough it could be like throwing a softball therefore could land that far off the road; however, would one risk it not landing there, what if thrown it landed in the street? So to me it is probable but still not fitting.

The conclusion is, that the vehicle was heading towards Shoals road, the driver pulled off, turned headlights off, and got out of the car, then tossed it.

Just my 2 cents

Or they both could have been in the vehicle and the leg was thrown out the passenger side window.
To me, it doesn't matter how it was done or which direction they were headed. The important thing is that they found the leg and Zahra is still out there somewhere, as far as we know.
God help them find this little girl!

Well the direction could be a lead...we don't know if one or two people were in the car, but a dog hit on two vehicles, so that would lead one to conclude two vehicles were used to transport evidence. The question to go further on the lead would be did they throw the leg out before the body, after the body, or was the body even in this vehicle? Only LE knows which vehicle was used to toss the leg out. I'm just offering my 2 cents because other brighter minds could tie this theory into something else they were looking at.

I had mapped locations where EB lived, and gave up because it became too much...but I do know that another poster are doing this as well as others. Looking at the map, some locals could discover a new lead/theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74