GUILTY NH - Justin Flanders, 21, killed, 2 injured in Pittsburg shooting, 2 Nov 2010

KaylynnCouture

Reaction score
New Hampshire State Police say two people have been shot in the North Country town of Pittsburg and a suspect is on the loose.

Police say one of the victims was shot in the chest and "is not doing well."

The other victim's wounds are said to be superficial.

The kindergarten through grade 12 Pittsburg School has been locked down and voting at the school has been suspended.

School Public information officer Sheli Aldridge says all 130 students are safe and no one is coming or going.

Snipped http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/11/02/shot-new-hampshire-town-school-lockdown/

How scary!

Here in my area, the public schools are closed on voting days. I think that's the way it should be. Too many whackadoos today, in the world, to allow them access inside schools during a school day.

Hope the seriously shot person recovers.

How scary!

Here in my area, the public schools are closed on voting days. I think that's the way it should be. Too many whackadoos today, in the world, to allow them access inside schools during a school day.

Hope the seriously shot person recovers.

Several churches offer voting in our community; in fact, that's where I vote. I agree that everyone should not be given access to schools, which is what happens on voting day.

From November 2010:

http://www.newhampshirelakesandmoun...-held-without-bail-while-a-family-mourns.html

Around 10:30 a.m. on Nov. 2 victims Tanya Rancloes, 30 of Colebrook, and Jessie Parker, 25 of Littleton, arrived at the Lake Francis Country Store with gunshot wounds. Pittsburg Police Chief Richard Lapoint was already at the store at the time and the victims implicated Mr. Arsenault as the shooter...

Chief Lapoint went to Mr. Arsenault's residence only to find a vehicle in the driveway on fire with a dead body inside. Days later the deceased was identified as Justin Flanders, 21, of Stewartstown. According to the autopsy report Mr. Flanders died from gunshot wounds and severe burns.

An all-points bulletin was issued for Mr. Arsenault and the nearby Pittsburg school went into lockdown which also curtailed that day's voting.

From February 2012:

http://www.unionleader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20120216/NEWS03/702169965

A 51-year-old Pittsburg man was sentenced Wednesday to 33 1/2 years to life in prison after he pleaded guilty to gunning down three people in a November 2010 shotgun ambush that left a 21-year-old West Stewartstown man dead.

If Kenneth Arsenault completes his minimum prison term, he'll be 84...

Arsenault "had issues with" Tanya Ranclose, 30, of Colebrook, including claiming that Ranclose had been pressuring Arsenault's girlfriend to provide her with drugs. Arsenault lured Ranclose to his home, and was hiding when she, Flanders and Jessie Parker, then 25, of Littleton, arrived. Arsenault opened fire on the three, according to Strelzin.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
locallady50
Back