Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mymadori View Post
    Okay, clearly I haven't figured out how to ETA something yet.
    Press the EDIT button at the bottom right of your post.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mymadori View Post
    Okay, clearly I haven't figured out how to ETA something yet.
    click on edit on your post
    go back and edit original and then you can put the reason you edited if you want. then click save.

it may be that you have not posted enough posts to do that yet. when you get to somewhere like 25 or 50 posts you get to do more.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by belle3 View Post
    I noticed the flurry of checks in dec 07. Did the anthonys take a trip and leave behind the checkbook? Another thing i find interesting is that the check writing by casey seemed to stop in early march of 2008. She obviously got caught and interestingly is when she started researching missing kids and chloroform. all imo.
    I too find it VERY interesting that the end of KC's check writing coincides with the chloroform, household weapons, etc. searches on the computer.

Just wondering - what do you all think of me changing the name of this thread to something that would include SP's accounts, as well as the credit card charges? Any help with suggestions for the name of this thread would be greatly appreciated - that way we don't limit ourselves to just the CA checking acct @ BOA.

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dear Prudence View Post
    I too find it VERY interesting that the end of KC's check writing coincides with the chloroform, household weapons, etc. searches on the computer.
    Ah, so you noticed that too! Did that account get closed out? I noted the zero balance.

9. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sun For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 'Beach View Post
    There are a LOAD of check images in CASEY'S handwriting off of Cindy's account....some appear to be forged on the sig line? Not postitive. They were written in early 2008 to Ross, Target, Walgreens, etc.. Then Cindy personally wrote Casey SEVERAL checks one month.

Here is one page of images. Link pdf pg. 160; evidence pg. 22716
    I don't see any checks that Cindy wrote directly to Casey in one month. I see Casey writing her name on checks and signing her mothers name.

Page 153, check 4674, this is Casey to Casey
    Page 153, check 4551 and 4552 shows Cindy's handwriting and signature.
    http://www.docstoc.com/docs/59182780...-Pt-1-11022010
    :Banane59: Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Sun View Post
    Ah, so you noticed that too! Did that account get closed out? I noted the zero balance.
    Nope, still actively used by Cindy through Aug. 2008 which is the last statement LE requested.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dear Prudence For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 'Beach View Post
    The checks I've run across range from 12/07 - 03/08.

Casey would have never had the chance to murder Caylee, if she'd been mine.
    I'd have gotten to her first. (kidding...i think. kinda.)
    Oh, I hear ya Beach, If one of my kids were to pull this stunt, I can assure you one if not both of us would be in jail.

Yes, Caylee would be alive today if not for CA's stupidity and leniency with KC. jmo

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    I don't see any checks that Cindy wrote directly to Casey in one month. I see Casey writing her name on checks and signing her mothers name.

You're exactly right, Patty.

Those were the first checks I noticed and I thought, "omg...look at all the money CA gave KC that month"....I slipped and was thinking from an honest person's perspective. I certainly should have known better than to make that assumption.

KC forged them all. Yeah, sure....Cindy believed KC was working. Riiiight. uh huh, sure.
    WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post

Cross reference to the Amscot records, and I believe you'll find those checks made out to Casey, were the ones that Casey wrote/forged and tried to (or did) cash through Amscot.

Quote Originally Posted by Dear Prudence View Post
    Nope, still actively used by Cindy through Aug. 2008 which is the last statement LE requested.
    I am detecting that there were several accounts under Cindy's name. One account has the monthly mortage payment on it, others don't.

17. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Sun For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    Oh, I hear ya Beach, If one of my kids were to pull this stunt, I can assure you one if not both of us would be in jail.

Yes, Caylee would be alive today if not for CA's stupidity and leniency with KC. jmo
    well according to CA she still is.....also there were no RED FLAGS???
    jmo

It appears that CA opened a New checking acct @ BOA on 3/14/08 - see pg 300/418

Quote Originally Posted by watergirl View Post
    WOW And that doesnt even count Caseys AT&T phone bills.

Cindy is an idiot!!
    BBM

And we should add the money Casey stole from other people
    Caylee, Lee (Casey mentioned it) the Plesea Grandparents, Amy.. I'm sure there are more we don't know about...

Casey had a job alright...it was to find ways to steal other people's money.
    ----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

Quote Originally Posted by nephers View Post
    I seem to remember at least one of the checks was around ICA birthday in March? Shirley wrote her a birthday check and that's how she got the account number? (or something along those lines) So, if my memory is correct, they started when her access to CA's account stopped.
    IIRC
    Casey used her Grandma's checking account to buy birthday cake (?) for Caylee's birthday
    ----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Intermezzo For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast