Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Cindy's BoA Checking Account

1. The 377 bounced yes but there was a payment made (and cleared) in May that was really high so what's causing these super high bills?

Texting - would it really add that much? Ouch.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CarrieSis For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CarrieSis View Post
    1. The 377 bounced yes but there was a payment made (and cleared) in May that was really high so what's causing these super high bills?

Texting - would it really add that much? Ouch.
    Well, I have received the nearly $1,000 bill from my cell carrier when i didn't know i was roaming for 10 days out of state - and i didn't have coverage for those calls under my plan.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
    What was Cindy's annual salary does anyone know, was the $3590.85 her monthly wage? If yes, did the woman work to a budget.....at all? This makes no sense. Why she would sit by and let herself be sucked dry by George and Casey just blows me away. I really don't understand this. She's so tough and domineering towards people inside and outside her family but at the same time she allows herself to be walked all over financially? I just do not understand. Her perceived inability to kick George out (divorce = losing 1/2 the house and alimony) and Casey (can't put her daughter on the street and what about Caylee) does not explain why she could not have protected herself from their blatant theft.

I feel sorry for her, I really do. I know she's not a sympathetic character and her behaviour attracts derision, but she was truly victimised by her own family for years, and then to have Casey do this to her one ray of sunshine, to kill her granddaughter the only person in that family she could have any kind of open relationship with, well, it's no wonder she's off the rails.

And yes, if only she had taken the bull by the horns, faced the truth, removed herself from them and taken Caylee with her, but I am sure she thinks the same thing everyday.
    That's exactly why Caylee was killed, because of the contempt and loathing KC felt for CA - she saw over years that CA had no backbone and KC ( who has even less) despised her because of it and resented her even more because of the power that CA had over her with money...

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

Cindy's July 3rd My Space post indicates Cindy knew Casey was stealing from her.
    BBM
    Subject: My Caylee is missing
    Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexpectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankful for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”
    ----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

What was Cindy's annual salary does anyone know, was the $3590.85 her monthly wage? If yes, did the woman work to a budget.....at all? This makes no sense. Why she would sit by and let herself be sucked dry by George and Casey just blows me away. I really don't understand this. She's so tough and domineering towards people inside and outside her family but at the same time she allows herself to be walked all over financially? I just do not understand. Her perceived inability to kick George out (divorce = losing 1/2 the house and alimony) and Casey (can't put her daughter on the street and what about Caylee) does not explain why she could not have protected herself from their blatant theft.

I feel sorry for her, I really do. I know she's not a sympathetic character and her behaviour attracts derision, but she was truly victimised by her own family for years, and then to have Casey do this to her one ray of sunshine, to kill her granddaughter the only person in that family she could have any kind of open relationship with, well, it's no wonder she's off the rails.

And yes, if only she had taken the bull by the horns, faced the truth, removed herself from them and taken Caylee with her, but I am sure she thinks the same thing everyday.
    According to the bank statement Cindy was getting paid around $1425.00 every other week. That would be $37050 annually. That is net pay though, if you guess that about a third of her pay went to taxes and insurance, that would be a gross annual salary around $55575.

9. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Dear Prudence For This Useful Post:

on 12/6/07 a charge for $814.00 to ATT for KC which overdrew the account nearly $300.

(pg 350/418)

then a payment on 12/14/07 to zero out the account. transactions after that were deposits from the keep the change incentive.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:

Snaz is offline "Heavens to Habeas Corpus" ~ Legal Eagle Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by CarrieSis View Post
    A few things I noted..

1. If a $5xx payment to AT&T was made in May, how was there a $3xx amount due for June (that bounced twice)? Did she purchase a new phone, I seem to remember something about that but I'm not sure. $800 within 2 months of billing seems incredibly high unless she purchased *two* OUT OF CONTRACT phones (ie not upgrades for cheap) in April (billing to May) and May (billing to June).

Have we seen the AT&T records for the billing - not the calls - for Casey's account yet?

2. George's BOFA credit card - forged by Casey, or a relic from his online gambling? (And the way this family operated, I wonder if it was actually George that DID the online gambling referenced and he wasn't just covering for Casey, who apparently spent a lot of time being bored and on the computer).

What was the account opening date on that one? Sorry lots of pages I read and I can't even remember which PDF it was on.
    BBM

This is JMO, but I haven't seen any of the A's taking responsibility for anything that has happened (even their own behavior).... all they do is deny that any given thing did happen. It doesn't even matter that there is proof of a specific thing happening, they will still deny it.

So George taking responsibility if it were KC who was responsible for the gambling??? I'm not thinking so...
    "Judge, Mr, Ashton is laughing at me..... " ~ Jose Baez, Closing Argument 7/3/11 (Paraphrased, of course!)

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Snaz For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 'Beach View Post
    Ok, that is May. (The only one I am aware of post March.) Was it a debit card transaction (online pymt??) or is there another check image?

I can't look and it is killing me! My good laptop crashed last night and this dinosaur desktop keeps freezing. :SCREAM: lol
    Here are Casey's phone bill payments that came from the Discovery docs, but I can't remember which set. It was from a cached webpage where she had checked her phone status:

Date PaidAmount
    4/3/2007 $417.47
    5/25/2007 $372.82
    7/24/2007 $414.11
    9/24/2007 $497.75
    12/4/2007 $814.00
    1/24/2008 $180.21
    2/27/2008 $160.57
    3/26/2008 $191.17
    4/8/2008 $354.04
    5/6/2008 $574.60
    6/25/2008 $377.33
    7/15/2008 $574.60
    Total Due $ 167.50

Totals Paid $ 4,928.67 This is my figure. The Total Due was the amount due when she checked her phone bill status.
    The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

15. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Sundance For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dear Prudence View Post
    That 2nd account is strange. I'm thinking that Casey actually opened this 2nd Cindy account. I can't prove it so it's just MOO.

The first account has deposits from Gentiva and bills that Cindy is paying.

The 2nd account has lots of online transactions, pays Casey's cell phone bills, gets hit with NSF charges a lot, a lot of ATM charges. I can't think of any reason Cindy would open a second account just to shop at Sams and pay KC's cell phone bills.

There's a deposit on the second account on 5/6/08 for $3590.85 called a Counter Transaction. Could this be the $4000 deposit George was talking about in one LE interview that KC somehow stole or faked (I don't remember the story) and KC told him she was robbed or mugged or something? Does anyone remember this?
    Has anyone come across any bank accounts with Casey's name on it??

"There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Intermezzo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Intermezzo View Post
    Why would ICA have needed her own bank account? LOL

The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
    :laughbounce:

ahem.

No.

20. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ynotdivein For This Useful Post:

So after the zero amount in Dec on this checking account.
    Another payment to ATT under KC"s name was made on 1/28/08 in the amt of $180.21

pg 356/418

To Me, this behavior is indicative that this was KC's doing as I am sure that someone wouldn't pay the exact amount to zero it out and then do an online payment 5 weeks later - knowing there was no money in the acct to pay their cellphone. It may buy them a few days of cell time - but eventually the cell will be shut off for non-payment.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:

Snaz is offline "Heavens to Habeas Corpus" ~ Legal Eagle Lion

I do understand what you are saying... I used to let a sympathetic thought about Cindy slip into my mind from time to time. But I just can't feel sorry for her any longer. She let her family "victimize" her, if that's what you want to call it. She always had the power to put a stop to all of it. What she didn't have the the strength to boot her mooching husband and worthless daughter out of the house. Apparently, she was given that advice over and over by several people.

"Judge, Mr, Ashton is laughing at me..... " ~ Jose Baez, Closing Argument 7/3/11 (Paraphrased, of course!)

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Snaz For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    I know I know..true LOL
    Still wondering if Casey had an account at another bank and if she was withdrawing from "Cindy's account" and depositing money into her own account..like her own nest egg..

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Intermezzo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wenwe4 View Post
    on 12/6/07 a charge for $814.00 to ATT for KC which overdrew the account nearly $300.

(pg 350/418)

then a payment on 12/14/07 to zero out the account. transactions after that were deposits from the keep the change incentive.
    Page 350 - 375 - Cynthia M. Anthony - Money Market Savings Account
    Page 376 - 418 - Cynthia M. Anthony - Regular Checking Account (I've been calling this one Checking #1; it's the one where her payroll is deposited, mortgage paid, etc)
    Page 325 - 348 - Cynthia M. Anthony - Regular Checking Account (I've been calling this one Checking #2; it's the one opened 3/14/08)
    Last edited by Dear Prudence; 11-02-2010 at 04:31 PM. Reason: missing word

28. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Dear Prudence For This Useful Post:

2/19/08 the acct was paid to zero the balance (yet again!) and on 2/29/08 a payment of $160.57 was made to ATT online for KC's acct.

Overdrawing the account again - (pg 359/418)
    (good grief -how many times does this happen?)

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    So true. . . .

According to my calculations, from 12/14/07 until 3/11/08, this is just the checks that Casey obviously forged on CA's account:
    Casey - $260
    Ross - $123.35
    Michael's - $56.32
    Target - $1567.82
    Walgreens - $364.69
    Publix - $24.94

for a grand total of $2515.45

Not bad income if you can arrange to steal it from your Mom
    The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

32. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Sundance For This Useful Post:

Has anyone seen evidence of any utility bill payments over these months? How did they keep the electricity, water, etc. on for that long without paying? I also didn't see any car insurance payments, car note payments, etc. which are pretty common for middle class families to have.

Perhaps the agreement was Cindy would pay the mortgage and George would cash his checks and pay the utilities (when he was working that is). Just seemed strange.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TexasLil For This Useful Post:

Another thing that leads me to believe it was Casey on that 2nd account is it was opened exactly the same time she stopped writing checks on the 1st one and the statement on the 2nd one for time period 7/22/08 - 8/19/08 has no activity at all. Casey was in jail.
    If a credit card came in the mail, it would be real easy to activate it. There are cc(s) that I don't use anymore, but they send me new ones when the old ones expire.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

I know I know..true LOL
    Still wondering if Casey had an account at another bank and if she was withdrawing from "Cindy's account" and depositing money into her own account..like her own nest egg..
    How much did she tell TL that she had? $14,000?

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

2/19/08 the acct was paid to zero the balance (yet again!) and on 2/29/08 a payment of $160.57 was made to ATT online for KC's acct.

Yes, it looks like an online payment to AT&T for KC would be made which overdrafted the savings account. Then a online transfer would deposit the exact amount from Cindy's Checking acct. #1 to bring the savings account balance to zero. Could be an automatic overdraft protection Cindy has with her accounts.

40. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dear Prudence For This Useful Post:

I bet the overdraft fees are another significant chunk. How can you rationalize covering for your child when you make $55K and you are the only consistent income? i would have called the cops back then. I guess her tolerance was way up after GAs shenanigans.

42. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to watergirl For This Useful Post:

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundance View Post
    So true. . . .

According to my calculations, from 12/14/07 until 3/11/08, this is just the checks that Casey obviously forged on CA's account:
    Casey - $260
    Ross - $123.35
    Michael's - $56.32
    Target - $1567.82
    Walgreens - $364.69
    Publix - $24.94

for a grand total of $2515.45

Not bad income if you can arrange to steal it from your Mom
    I just can't believe how she managed to continue fleecing her parents like this. Any other (normal) family would have put a stop to this like yesterday.
    It's too bad she wasn't sent to live with Uncle Rick for a while, I'll bet that would have straightened her out in a hurry.
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

44. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to whiteangora For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    If a credit card came in the mail, it would be real easy to activate it. There are cc(s) that I don't use anymore, but they send me new ones when the old ones expire.
    It's definetly a checking account. The statement is titled "Regular Checking"

46. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dear Prudence For This Useful Post:

According to the bank statement Cindy was getting paid around $1425.00 every other week. That would be $37050 annually. That is net pay though, if you guess that about a third of her pay went to taxes and insurance, that would be a gross annual salary around $55575.
    Thank you....not exactly a kings ransom is it? And even just to support the mortgage, herself and supplement George's income one would think she would have to work to a budget....seems surprising that she wouldn't have kept track of money coming in and out of her accounts. But it seems she didn't. Cindy just doesn't want to see what she doesn't want to know does she?

48. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Mrs G Norris For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast