Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 791
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    8,714
    pg 308/418
    shows on 5/8/08 an ATT payment in KC's name on CA's account in the amount of $574.60.


  2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:


  3. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Missourah
    Posts
    3,446
    If Cindy had nailed her daughter about those checks, had her arrested and jailed, assumed care and custody of Caylee at that time...Caylee would still be alive.
    Cindys guilt has put her over the edge, IMO.
    "In the end, everything will be made known. Everything will come out. And in the meantime, smile and say "cheese." - Jodi Arias




  4. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    the Plains & Jordan-Hare stadium
    Posts
    14,664
    Quote Originally Posted by wenwe4 View Post
    pg 308/418
    shows on 5/8/08 an ATT payment in KC's name on CA's account in the amount of $574.60.
    Ok, that is May. (The only one I am aware of post March.) Was it a debit card transaction (online pymt??) or is there another check image?


    I can't look and it is killing me! My good laptop crashed last night and this dinosaur desktop keeps freezing. :SCREAM: lol
    WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK


  5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to beach For This Useful Post:


  6. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,088
    Quote Originally Posted by wenwe4 View Post
    It appears that CA opened a New checking acct @ BOA on 3/14/08 - see pg 300/418
    http://www.docstoc.com/docs/59182780...-Pt-1-11022010
    That 2nd account is strange. I'm thinking that Casey actually opened this 2nd Cindy account. I can't prove it so it's just MOO.

    The first account has deposits from Gentiva and bills that Cindy is paying.

    The 2nd account has lots of online transactions, pays Casey's cell phone bills, gets hit with NSF charges a lot, a lot of ATM charges. I can't think of any reason Cindy would open a second account just to shop at Sams and pay KC's cell phone bills.

    There's a deposit on the second account on 5/6/08 for $3590.85 called a Counter Transaction. Could this be the $4000 deposit George was talking about in one LE interview that KC somehow stole or faked (I don't remember the story) and KC told him she was robbed or mugged or something? Does anyone remember this?



  7. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,658
    Can't Cindy be held accountable for something here? She could NOT have been telling the truth to LE about thinking she had a job, etc when she was paying for all of this nonsense, and being told that Universal was putting her and Caylee and Zanny up in hotels when she disappeared for a week at a time.

    It makes NO sense, and Cindy has to be punished for this imo. I'm sick of this woman.
    Justice for GEORGE!



  8. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19
    Did anyone else notice that there are two B of A accounts? One in George's name with a balance due of over $10,000 and then Cindy's account, which she never seemed to make a payment on.

    These had to be after George and Casey already did their damage to Cindy's account, as I don't see a lot of transactions.......just a lot of late/overlimit fees!


  9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Luv4kids For This Useful Post:


  10. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,088
    Quote Originally Posted by Luv4kids View Post
    Did anyone else notice that there are two B of A accounts? One in George's name with a balance due of over $10,000 and then Cindy's account, which she never seemed to make a payment on.

    These had to be after George and Casey already did their damage to Cindy's account, as I don't see a lot of transactions.......just a lot of late/overlimit fees!
    Those are credit card statements. In addition to those, there are two B of A checking accounts in Cindy's name.
    Last edited by Dear Prudence; 11-02-2010 at 03:06 PM. Reason: sp.


  11. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Dear Prudence For This Useful Post:


  12. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
    Posts
    11,428
    wenwe, NICE WORK and thank you for opening this thread.

    As for naming it, I would suggest "KC Check Fraud" but CA at least must have been aware of at least some of this so am not sure if that still qualifies it as fraud...
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

    Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT


  13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ynotdivein For This Useful Post:


  14. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    335
    A few things I noted..

    1. If a $5xx payment to AT&T was made in May, how was there a $3xx amount due for June (that bounced twice)? Did she purchase a new phone, I seem to remember something about that but I'm not sure. $800 within 2 months of billing seems incredibly high unless she purchased *two* OUT OF CONTRACT phones (ie not upgrades for cheap) in April (billing to May) and May (billing to June).

    Have we seen the AT&T records for the billing - not the calls - for Casey's account yet?

    2. George's BOFA credit card - forged by Casey, or a relic from his online gambling? (And the way this family operated, I wonder if it was actually George that DID the online gambling referenced and he wasn't just covering for Casey, who apparently spent a lot of time being bored and on the computer).

    What was the account opening date on that one? Sorry lots of pages I read and I can't even remember which PDF it was on.
    Last edited by CarrieSis; 11-02-2010 at 03:08 PM. Reason: added clarification


  15. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to CarrieSis For This Useful Post:


  16. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,088
    After the $3590.85 deposit on 5/6/08 the following electronic transactions took place:

    5/7/08 Online banking withdrawal $1,010.91
    5/7/08 Online banking withdrawal $ 400.00
    5/7/08 Online banking withdrawal $ 300.00
    5/7/08 Online banking withdrawal $ 200.00
    5/8/08 AT&T payment for Casey $ 574.60
    5/12/08 Online banking withdrawal $ 800.00

    If that wasn't Casey's doing, I will eat my hat.



  17. #41
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bytown
    Posts
    10,033
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Beach View Post
    When did she hack Grandma Shirley's checking account? What month? I know they found out in June '08 ....So, I am assuming it was around the same time?
    I thought it was May
    iirc Cindy herself paid that amount back to her fathers assisted living account? I think it was in the email exchange with her brother Rick.
    Last edited by Intermezzo; 11-02-2010 at 04:12 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------



    --------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

    --Niccolo Machiavelli"


  18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Intermezzo For This Useful Post:


  19. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    8,714
    Quote Originally Posted by Dear Prudence View Post
    After the $3590.85 deposit on 5/6/08 the following electronic transactions took place:

    5/7/08 Online banking withdrawal $1,010.91
    5/7/08 Online banking withdrawal $ 400.00
    5/7/08 Online banking withdrawal $ 300.00
    5/7/08 Online banking withdrawal $ 200.00
    5/8/08 AT&T payment for Casey $ 574.60
    5/12/08 Online banking withdrawal $ 800.00

    If that wasn't Casey's doing, I will eat my hat.
    I didn't want to say it since KC's name or handwriting wasn't attached that I could verify - but I have to say I do agree that these expenses appear a bit strange to me as well. Thank you for helping with trying to give the down and dirty numbers for others as well.


  20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:


  21. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,088
    Quote Originally Posted by CarrieSis View Post
    A few things I noted..

    1. If a $5xx payment to AT&T was made in May, how was there a $3xx amount due for June (that bounced twice)? Did she purchase a new phone, I seem to remember something about that but I'm not sure. $800 within 2 months of billing seems incredibly high unless she purchased *two* OUT OF CONTRACT phones (ie not upgrades for cheap) in April (billing to May) and May (billing to June).

    Have we seen the AT&T records for the billing - not the calls - for Casey's account yet?

    2. George's BOFA credit card - forged by Casey, or a relic from his online gambling? (And the way this family operated, I wonder if it was actually George that DID the online gambling referenced and he wasn't just covering for Casey, who apparently spent a lot of time being bored and on the computer).

    What was the account opening date on that one? Sorry lots of pages I read and I can't even remember which PDF it was on.
    1. If her cell plan did not include unlimited texting and she kept going over, her bills could certainly be that high. I don't recall seeing the actual bills though.

    2. Pretty sure George ran up a lot of debt himself. There's several judgements that have been ordered against him including this one. If you go here http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx and click on 'Civil Case Records' then search on George's name you can see them. They don't show the amounts owed though, only the court fees.


  22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Dear Prudence For This Useful Post:


  23. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bytown
    Posts
    10,033
    Quote Originally Posted by mymadori View Post
    My guess is y'all are entirely correct and those ones that appear to have been written by ICA were taken without CAs knowledge.... however- let me just throw out there that a number of my friends back in high school, their parents would ask them to "stop at Target and pick up this that and the other thing" and would actually allow them to forge the check. One of my friends in particular had an entire checkbook of her mother's and was constantly using it, but only because her mother asked her to.

    Perhaps, and only perhaps, the majority of these were written with CA's permission?
    BBM
    IMO
    I don't think they were but I would bet Cindy will use that as her excuse as to why Casey was using Cindy's bank account.
    ----------------------------------------------------



    --------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

    --Niccolo Machiavelli"


  24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Intermezzo For This Useful Post:


  25. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,088
    Quote Originally Posted by wenwe4 View Post
    I didn't want to say it since KC's name or handwriting wasn't attached that I could verify - but I have to say I do agree that these expenses appear a bit strange to me as well. Thank you for helping with trying to give the down and dirty numbers for others as well.
    Another thing that leads me to believe it was Casey on that 2nd account is it was opened exactly the same time she stopped writing checks on the 1st one and the statement on the 2nd one for time period 7/22/08 - 8/19/08 has no activity at all. Casey was in jail.



Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Checking back in again
    By Dani_T in forum Darlie Routier
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-12-2009, 04:24 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •