1234 users online (241 members and 993 guests)  

Websleuths News

Eidetic is offline Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they tell you every day.
    Meeting with spiritual advisors and therapists

2010.11.02 Doc release: Witness re: Black Trash Bag on Suburban August 9th

http://www.clickorlando.com/download...2/25605267.pdf

Pages 66-67

part of the sworn witness statement:
    "Approx 20 ft- I kept looking back at an angle about (45 degrees?) into the woods as I was going west & noticed a black trash bag up under a palmetto type tree next a Bish tree to the left, there was "stuff" strewn over the area down the slope, one particular(?) item was a flesh colored kids toy/doll/figure no clothes on it."

"She's safe. She's in God's loving arms. In a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken, or see the constant negativity that our society breeds -nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of." -Casey Anthony
    "They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now,"- Casey Anthony

"I'm so angry and disappointed in our country's legal system, it makes me sick." -Casey Anthony
    "I guess you could say I am living for free off the kindness of strangers." -Casey Anthony
    "(Both of my parents are) not working, still, and yet, have the means to travel all over the country and don't feel that they have to explain where or why. Odd, right? -Casey Anthony

I am so sorry Caylee.

I (hope I am remembering correctly, just read too much to absorb at once) think that Mama-doll was collected from the Anthony's or from the car, though. It was not out in the woods. (and that makes me incredibly sad.)

That statement caught my eye, though, too.

Eidetic is offline Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they tell you every day.
    Quote Originally Posted by CarrieSis View Post
    I (hope I am remembering correctly, just read too much to absorb at once) think that Mama-doll was collected from the Anthony's or from the car, though. It was not out in the woods. (and that makes me incredibly sad.)

Weren't there multiple momma dolls?

I do remember there being nude barbie doll pieces at the scene, however.

"She's safe. She's in God's loving arms. In a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken, or see the constant negativity that our society breeds -nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of." -Casey Anthony
    "They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now,"- Casey Anthony

"I'm so angry and disappointed in our country's legal system, it makes me sick." -Casey Anthony
    "I guess you could say I am living for free off the kindness of strangers." -Casey Anthony
    "(Both of my parents are) not working, still, and yet, have the means to travel all over the country and don't feel that they have to explain where or why. Odd, right? -Casey Anthony

I am so sorry Caylee.

Were there (multiple mama dolls)? There is so much that I cannot keep up.

Yes it was on the backseat, Cindy found it....one of the major signs something was way wrong....

Quote Originally Posted by Eidetic View Post

Wasn't mama-doll originally Casey's hence the name? Not sure about them seeing that doll.....sounds very odd to me, and throws the whole statement into doubt IMO

ETA: rereading it just says 'flesh coloured kids doll' so not necessarily the mama-doll at all.
    Last edited by Mrs G Norris; 11-02-2010 at 06:02 PM.

kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    Quote Originally Posted by Eidetic View Post

Caylee was technically too young for Barbie. Yeah she was soooo advanced etc but she was only 2 and it`s not reccommended for children under 3. I haven`t seen any pictures of Barbie but she had 8 Mr Potato heads though.

Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

Copyright that Cindy

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess

Were there (multiple mama dolls)? There is so much that I cannot keep up.
    I think there were multiple dolls that looked similar. (at least two) The eyes are different on these two in my opinion.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by kaRN View Post
    Caylee was technically too young for Barbie. Yeah she was soooo advanced etc but she was only 2 and it`s not reccommended for children under 3. I haven`t seen any pictures of Barbie but she had 8 Mr Potato heads though.
    The barbie pieces I'm talking about... "toy/doll/figure" could be completely unrelated, regardless, it makes me think this woman possibly saw the crime scene. We didn't know about the Barbie pieces until the photos were released in a doc dump (at least I didn't).

On the other hand, it very well could be related to the girls. Could be it was a case of the tale of the Beanie Baby, ie someone gave it to Caylee and Casey had no interest in Caylee's joy of having it

I am so sorry Caylee.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    I think there were multiple dolls that looked similar. (at least two) The eyes are different on these two in my opinion.
    Yes, there was floppy eyed mama doll, and fixed-eyes mama doll....The one with the fixed eyes was older, I believe, and we picked through this on the doll thread. The one that was in the trunk was cleaned by CA and handed over to LE. The other was not found, that we know of.
    If the other mama doll was recovered, why would it not have been included in previous evidence listings from the remains site? Only thing I could figure is that maybe on the night/morning of July 1st, KC did go back to the remains site and retrieved it (see timeline thread for awesome info speculating that she very well could have been back by the site in TL's Jeep on that date). I cannot get into the latest docs, my PC is acting up, so if this person saw a doll after July 1st, shoot me down on that theory!
    IIRC, there was a stain in the back of TL's Jeep, perhaps mud from her being back in the woods? Hurricane had not come through yet, it was still passible.

Link to doll thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ll#post5342775
    Last edited by Just Jayla; 11-03-2010 at 09:13 AM.