1043 users online (204 members and 839 guests)  

Websleuths News

2010.11.02 Levi Page Show @ 9 PM ET

Tonight at 9 PM ET, I'll be discussing the Caylee Anthony case with Stacey Honowitz: Prosecutor, and detective Stacy Dittrich.

Here is the link to listen: http://tinyurl.com/2v2xaae

Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
    Tonight at 9 PM ET, I'll be discussing the Caylee Anthony case with Stacey Honowitz: Prosecutor, and detective Stacy Dittrich.

Here is the link to listen: http://tinyurl.com/2v2xaae
    Thanks Levi - will be there. This should be a really really interesting one!

Good work Levi!!!

Does Levi have this correct...Did he say in the intro
    Robyn Adams detailed for detectives that Casey had told her that not only were they going to try to pin this on Kronk, but also his son? Does anyone know where in the docs I can take a look at that? TIA

I did see in the e mails where Dom is doing that with Luke, the intermediary, but if Robyn came up with that too, way before these docs were released, she could not have made that up whole cloth. That makes me wonder if Casey got these big ideas from mom and pop, Dom or Baez. God have mercy on their souls, whoever was scheming to pin this on an another innocent kid ( Jesse being one they already did this to). No wonder the boy got a lawyer!

If this is correct, that Robyn had this from Casey way back then, I am pissed off. Just when I think they can go no lower, they manage to surprise me. It is morally reprehensible,absolutely vile!!! Jeff Ashton and Linda Drane-Burdick are going to let them know that , come trial time.
    The jury is going to hate these people, they can don lilac sweaters all day long. On behalf of my friends who are Florida tax payers, if this is the kind of crap they want money to fund for the PI, I am angry! Anyone that knowingly obstructed justice to frame any innocent person I want jailed at once! Is this why Dom fought a subpoena for over a year? Is this why mom and pop refused to waive their confidentiality agreement with him so he could testify? I would have been hanging my head in court too. I am sick over this!
    Last edited by The World According; 11-02-2010 at 09:53 PM.

TWA, do a fact check before you get upset....sometimes misinformation goes on air during the speed of discussion, and sometimes guest mis-speak.

Sorry Levi, luv ya, but it happens, eg:

Well there's not going to be a change of venue, Stacey Honowitz, or am I nuts, I think HHJP was fairly clear about bringing a jury in from outside Orlando.

OT.....

And.....They can discredit Kronk all they like but come on, please explain how he got Caylee's hair with the death banding into Casey's car? I think the State will run rings around all these nonsense arguments. IMO.
    Last edited by Mrs G Norris; 11-02-2010 at 09:50 PM.

What section of the docs is Robyn in?

Quote Originally Posted by The World According View Post
    Robyn Adams detailed for detectives that Casey had told her that not only were they going to try to pin this on Kronk, but also his son? Does anyone know where in the docs I can take a look at that? TIA

I did see in the e mails where Dom is doing that with Luke, the intermediary, but if Robyn came up with that too, way before these docs were released, she could not have made that up whole cloth. That makes me wonder if Casey got these big ideas from mom and pop, Dom or Baez. God have mercy on their souls, whoever was scheming to pin this on an another innocent kid ( Jesse being one they already did this to). No wonder the boy got a lawyer!

If this is correct, that Robyn had this from Casey way back then, I am pissed off. Just when I think they can go no lower, they manage to surprise me. It is morally reprehensible,absolutely vile!!! Jeff Ashton and Linda Drane-Burdick are going to let them know that , come trial time.
    The jury is going to hate these people, they can don lilac sweaters all day long. On behalf of my friends who are Florida tax payers, if this is the kind of crap they want money to fund for the PI, I am angry! Anyone that knowingly obstructed justice to frame any innocent person I want jailed at once! Is this why Dom fought a subpoena for over a year? Is this why mom and pop refused to waive their confidentiality agreement with him so he could testify? I would have been hanging my head in court too. I am sick over this!
    These are the handwritten notes from LE at the time of their interview with RA - she doesn't mention Kronk's son as far as I can see.
    http://www.wftv.com/pdf/25605534/detail.html

Oh boy - that Stacey! Late coming and it sounds like it's just as well. I hate these programs with the brain dead guests.

kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    I have lousy speakers on my laptop so I missed a lot but it's nice to hear them speak freely without constant gavel banging and interuptions.

Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

Copyright that Cindy

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess

Great job on Issues , Levi!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    These are the handwritten notes from LE at the time of their interview with RA - she doesn't mention Kronk's son as far as I can see.
    http://www.wftv.com/pdf/25605534/detail.html
    Thank you so much! If he did make a mistake, who can blame him? I guess if you are cramming through one thousand pages before a show, all in a few hours it would be easy to slip up. God knows I have slipped up with a large file, having spent way more time on it than a quick afternoon! Right? Thank you so much everyone who sent this to me!! Thank you Mrs. Norris. You are a calming force here!

Levi keep up the good work. I loved, loved, loved that you mentioned on JVM, a national show, what Laura Buchanan and Jeremy Lyons have been accused of. That is what the public needs to know in case Mr. Lyons comes knocking on anyone else's door. Great job!!! Shine your light!
    Last edited by The World According; 11-03-2010 at 03:51 AM.

This case (or defense) reminds me so much of the Scott Peterson's....always pointing the finger at someone else rather than the guilty party: Donny and the Brown van, the satanic cult, etc.

It didn't work for Mark Geragos and I don't see it working for Baez. I don't see how this type of defense attorney can sleep at night.
    This post is my opinion only unless supported with a link.

WHERE IS SKY METALWALA?

MISSING SINCE 6 NOVEMBER 2011 when his mother ALLEGEDLY left him in a locked car.
    She has been uncooperative with law enforcement and has seemingly moved on with her life.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-6-Nov-2011-19

Quote Originally Posted by Bree0372 View Post
    This case (or defense) reminds me so much of the Scott Peterson's....always pointing the finger at someone else rather than the guilty party: Donny and the Brown van, the satanic cult, etc.

It didn't work for Mark Geragos and I don't see it working for Baez. I don't see how this type of defense attorney can sleep at night.
    it seems to me, after watching the big case atty's operate (OJ.Spector.Peterson) that many atty's nowadays hold it a duty to lie and say and do anything, as long as your trying to help your client, anything is acceptable.
    IF I PUT IT HERE ITS MY OPINION. apparently i have no idea when i need to say that in a post, so this should cover it....IN MY OPINION anyways,

welcome to the gates of hell JVDS.

Jose Baez: “I sincerely believe that when we have finally spoken, everyone, and I mean everyone, will sit back and say, ‘Now, I understand. That explains it.’”

Jose Baez to da judge :

".....that type of testing is unique. we requested that they be allowed to test items and that of course was objected to by the state and and uh the state uh granted or sustained their objection, denied our opportunity to have him test these items due to a very specialized field, subfield, of dna that he is one of the pioneers of uh in the alternative of we were granted the ability to test certain items by an outside lab...."

Trying to blame Kronk's son-You Heard Right TWA

Quote Originally Posted by The World According View Post

bbm
    I did not listen to this show but you must have heard right TWA
    It was also reported on local news last night that the Defense Strategy and The Anthony's PI was also looking into blaming Kronk's son.

http://www.wftv.com/news/25603413/detail.html

"The inmate also told investigators Casey told her the defense strategy involved the one who found Caylee's remains, Orange County meter reader Roy Kronk. The documents also show the Anthonys' private investigator wanted to try to blame Kronk's son, who lives out of state."
    ----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"