NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #40

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubby

fly the W!
Reaction score
Please continue here.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118786"]#39[/ame]

Past threads located at the bottom of the page...

If you have any information regarding this abduction, call the Hickory Police Department immediately at (828) 328-5551, (828) 328-5551 or call 911 or *HP.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116947"]NC Zahra Baker timeline and media links only - No Discussion - - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

originally posted by imamaze

Regarding social networks
Regarding facebook,twitter, and myspace you can link but do not cut and paste. But the goal is to really only link to those that are directly linked to a case.
IOW, we don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman , or postal carrier just because they know the main player. It just gets too invasive and half the time we are not even sure it is the right person. When a post starts out, I found 5 people with this name do you you think any of these are [insert person here]? that is not a good thing.
It will often be up to mod discretion as to who can and cannot be linked, but the general rule of thumb is if they are named in the media specifically as having some role or are being questioned or have information then you are probably safe to link. No screen caps and no cutting and pasting. If a social media is set to private and you get in the back way and post what you see, that is not a good thing!Private means private.
Just imagine if is you if you cannot decide and you shoulod be able to figure out if it is ok.
You are free to discuss what you may come upon,but if it is just a lot of gossip and rumor it won't fly. People open facebook accounts and post whatever they want and to carry that as some sort of inside info is careless. but, sometimes there is really valuable information that may even come into evidence as in the Caylee Anthony case.So, if you know for a fact it is the right person and they are named outright in the msm as someone linked to the case it should be fine. IF IT IS A MINOR DON"T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!
If something was posted as public and then removed you might be able to post it, it is up to the mod of the forum and it depends on who, what, when and where.
The mods are listed at the bottom right of the forum under the index, they can generally help. If not, they will ask admin for guidance and we will all decide what is best.
Generally we try not to invade everyone's privacy and if the linked information has no bearing on anything, then leave it out.
We moderate here. Some people love it and some people hate it. Up to you to stay or go, choice is yours. Complaining about our rules doesn't help. if you have a suggestion or think of a better way, bring it on! We are far from perfect and welcome your input as long as it is civil and basically polite.

Rumors are not allowed! No sleuthing AY his facebook page or the London Dude. If you have questions please PM me or a Mod, we will be happy to help. Lets keep the threads dedicated to Zahra. Thank you.

Mountain Chick You've got it... and then she goes on to say no matter how really bad her death was what he did was kinda worse.

Hi to my neighbors ...Mountain Chick and Mountain Kat! I'm between Asheville and Tenn.

I am having a real hard time understanding any of this. I mean there are a million different things that could have contributed to Zahra's untimely demise...or kidnapping. But what bothers me is the newly very vague letter. Also, there are some that kinda go around the subject. I do not know everything but this reeks of a large scale cover-up. And for the longest time or at least before her leg was found I believed she could have been sold for drugs or something more heinous. There was a lot of money mentioned. But there are no solid leads that any of us know about.

1. Why was that letter allowed to get out? Wouldn't that be damaging to the case? For the major media to get a hold of that...what debriefing was she going to go to and is AB really getting arrested? If so would this hurt more than help? What were they promising her safety for? From AB? Really I always thought she was the dom. person in that relationship.

Because they don't really read out going mail. And as far as hurting the case it only hurts it for EB, LE is going to sit back and let her run her mouth in the media if she wants to, no skin off their nose.

2 What did he do to Zahra after "we didnt kill her"? And if she sang like a songbird than why is AB still walking around when they know what he supposedly did? They cant take him on suspicion? I always thought that they could. Or at least take him and see if they can crack him and get him to talk them about what happened.

I agree if she told them anything that really incriminated AB they could at least announce him as a person of interest.

3. What really happened to Zahra? Did she die of neglect of her cancer or something more heinous? Will we ever know? I am beginning to think not. Did they actually put that beautiful child through the woodchipper, send her to the bottom of a lake or etc....

Still don't believe they used the wood chipper.

4 If this letter is true then she has no heart she is just worried about her next "friend" and then I guess we really should not wonder how such a wonderful child had something happen to her. She lived with a woman who was waiting for the next payday and a DADDY that was more evil than anyone thought.

I think she has no heart but I also think the entire letter if from her is simply self serving and she is trying to paint AB as the villian to gain sympathy.

5 And the biggest one on my mind right now is that EB keeps saying that Zahra is not missing...then where is she? Is she alive? Did someone pay for her. Lets just say that this is really just speculation. But if Z was alive and not gone and her dad knew exactly who had her and what they did then why would he seem concerned. They could have concocted this huge lie just to make sure that no one found out that they were really selling her. For purposes unknown to us they could have sold her for drugs...or worse to some really horrible people. And if the the supposed people took her and not her leg and hearing aids...why would she need them? I know this is goin in an unbearable place...but in the pit of my stomach I have always thought that she was alive possibly somewhere. They then disposed of the leg. And forgot about the hearing aids. Also gives rise to the question of the Monte Carlo where is that and y havent we ever heard anything about it?

She is saying Zahra isn't missing because she is saying LE KNOWS where she is

There are a million other questions that I have and I just want to make sure that every body understands that these are just questions and my best opinions on the situation. For the most part I dont say much just listen...err read a lot. These are just a few things burning my brain after the new info given to us sleuthers.

Please feel free to pick it apart and help me understand what I really don't understand. TIA to all.

Don't try to hard to understand this woman- she truly is dark and twisted

Mountain Chick You've got it... and then she goes on to say no matter how really bad her death was what he did was kinda worse.

Hi to my neighbors ...Mountain Chick and Mountain Kat! I'm between Asheville and Tenn.

Hey hey neighbor!! I think that's exactly where EB is coming from. I think she's deflecting guilt and I'm inclined that he probably DID do something horrible. Nevertheless, that does not alleviate her responsibility to that freckled faced angel Zahra.

RE Mail when incarcerated...

Sadly my daughter spent some time in jail in another state.

They read everything...in going and out going. Inmates knew it.

On the front of the envelope in big red letters they stamped " You are receiving mail from an inmate in such and such correctional facility."

LOL No secrets in our community, bless her heart!

"What HE DID was horrifying" - well, yea, but what if SHE TOLD HIM what to do? Just because HE DID IT - doesn't mean SHE DIDN'T come up with the idea. KWIM?

Hey neighbor. :)

I'm on the fence about what EB meant by "we really didn't kill her". Maybe she's justifying, maybe she's just trying to convince the reader that they REALLY didn't kill Zahra. I can't be certain without hearing the word emphasis, so speculation on my part would just be moot.

That said, it 2:14! I'm calling it a night. Try to get some sleep, folks. Long day tomorrow I fear.

(((Zahra)))

As far as I'm concerned they both are guilty and should be tried for murder. I just hope she did not know what was happening and went into a coma. I can't take another Ethan Stacey.

Nite everyone... Don't dream about the horrors of this case but of Zahra playing with all our other Angel children we've lost here at Websleuths...

"What HE DID was horrifying" - well, yea, but what if SHE TOLD HIM what to do? Just because HE DID IT - doesn't mean SHE DIDN'T come up with the idea. KWIM?

Exactly. Another angle that I've been pondering is for instance if he did actually dispose of her body in some terrible way, I am sure the DA would pursue abuse of a corpse charges. IMO EB led them to Zahras prosthetic leg because this was located after her field trip which leads me to believe that SHE disposed of it. IF this is the case would that not ALSO be the same thing?I would think that as her leg, with a serial number assigning it to her regardless of the fact that it is a prosthesis, dumping it off the side of the road would qualify for the same charge. I know that If it were ME, I would try every way to pin every charge I could on them?? Anyone know how something like that would be treated?

Lived in Madison County for 7 years....beautiful place!

Yes I agree...remember me?

You're close to this any news?

No not much....its moved on over to the 2nd and 3rd pages in the paper. I really thought we would know something more by now....the waiting to find out what is going on in this case is so hard.

I'm really ready to know what happened to Zahra.....poor child.

Hey neighbor. :)

I'm on the fence about what EB meant by "we really didn't kill her". Maybe she's justifying, maybe she's just trying to convince the reader that they REALLY didn't kill Zahra. I can't be certain without hearing the word emphasis, so speculation on my part would just be moot.

That said, it 2:14! I'm calling it a night. Try to get some sleep, folks. Long day tomorrow I fear.

(((Zahra)))

I agree the inflection and emphasis could possibly change how one would interpret that BUT given the fact that she immediately follows up with what he did was horrible AFTER then that leads me to believe that it is an admission on her part that in fact she is admitting to Z's demise and that they were there. IMO

Maybe they're waiting on the grand jury indictment. It's my understanding they are meeting. LE knows so much more than we do.

Lots of family from and still living in Madison!

Small world, huh, MountainChick? Three of our 4 kiddos were born there. We moved in 95.....to Shelby, then Hickory (actually between Hickory and Granite Falls) and now live closer to Gastonia. I sure like calling North Carolina home!

Ok all....good night for now! Hopefully we will hear something soon!

Nite all. Talk to you tomorrow...I'm hoping when I wake up there will be new charges and another will be in jail. I just can't get the tears of that police chief out of my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff