• AB was oblivous until the morning of the fire

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Ab was not involved with Zahra's death but completely involved in disposal

Votes: 19 5.1%
  • AB was soley responsible for what happened to Zahra and her disposal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AB killed Zahra

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • AB was involved in the death and cover up of Zahra.

Votes: 71 18.9%
  • Adam and Elisa were both equally complicit

Votes: 94 25.1%
  • AB contributed to death by negligence; Involved in cover-up *except* for disposal

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • AB contributed to Zahra's death through negligence and was involved in the cover up and disposal

Votes: 138 36.8%
  • Leaning towards AB was in denial- but all depends on what was found in the house.

Votes: 15 4.0%
  • Other: Not sure how AB is involved. Can't condemn him for Zahra's demise, as yet...I need more infor

Votes: 35 9.3%
  • I think AB was involved and so was EB...

Votes: 12 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tlcya

Old and Re-Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
So. It has been accused of derailing the Zahra thread but how important is this question now?

Just saying. What did AB know and when did he know it because for the love of all things sacred and holy - he knows it now - right?

I thought he always knew, he knew she was mistreated and did nothing, he knew she needed regular checkups I bet she never got them, she needed to go to school, he knew she didn't. He knew everything and he just didn't care, if he had cared like a normal father Zahra would be alive, he was her protector and caretaker, he failed miserably and rather than face that he disposed of her like garbage, then lied to cover it up. JMO

I think he disconnected from Zahra in that know anything about her, her likes, dislikes, cares, woes, fears, etc. long before EB. I think his mom swooped in and handled things alot for AB.

That is MOO, who elses?

I think it is his MO. To not be there for bio mom. To allolw mom to swoop in and take over (type A, couldn't help herself). To fall under the sway of EB, for EB to fall into?him. To allow (force) Zahra completely to/upon EB. Wonder if the reality matched the alternate, online reality for EB.

I think these are two stunted people. stunted emotionally. they just hit a wall. it is so sad really. and in their alternate reality they were perfect.

Where does Zahra fit anywhere in there?

He lived in the house with EB and ZB.... of course he knew/knows
thinking he played a big part into what happened to Zahra also... JMO

I voted AB was involved in the death and cover up of Zahra. If he knew of the child abuse that was happaning to his daughter and did NOTHING then yes he is 100% involved.

So. It has been accused of derailing the Zahra thread but how important is this question now?

Just saying. What did AB know and when did he know it because for the love of all things sacred and holy - he knows it now - right?

I've always been convinced that AB helped in the cleanup. But in just the last few days, after I gained some missing pieces of the puzzle, I've now come to believe he was involved in both the murder and the cover-up. I still need to clear one or two areas up in my mind before I'm willing to share, though.

I agree in AB's involvement.

I also agree with his detachment to Z. He had to have known this little girl was being mistreated, not being schooled and her leg not properly cared for. He did nothing. I am disgusted with his choices in ripping Zahra from her family and medical community to go live in a different country with some woman he didn't know that long.

I do not agree that he was so abused by EB it changed him. No way. Or that everything done to Zahra was done while he was at work and EB covered it all up herself. JMHO She is not in good enough physical shape to do all of it herself.

I have my theories about what parts he played in this but I fear they are not even close to horrific as the truth is.

AB is compltely guilty of checking out and as he as Zahra's father, a literal piece of him, and he just completely failed in his duty to love, care about, raise her up, anything but haned her off to the most convenient and powerful woman in his life.

He is guilt :(

IMO, AB is "more" complicit than she, because HE is the reason she was with EB. So..i selected "both" equally complicit, but truly feel as if AB killed her...when he brought and kept her in that environment.

The missing poster on the back of AB's truck states
“Zahra has been abused daily by her mother; who is now in jail and is a suspect in her disappearance.”
http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/nov/03/crowd-taunts-baker-evicted-ar-505700/
Is that new? Was that on Z's poster from the beginning or has it been put there recently to defect blame from AB?:waitasec:
My feeling is that AB is def complicit in the crime-but to what extent I'm not sure yet. If he knew Zahra was "abused daily" and did nothing to get her out of that situation then he is equally responsible for her death! IMO and all that!!:furious:

Please note that I set the poll so that anyone can add their own answer on the poll. IF one provided does not match your anserr, please feel free to create your own answer.

The missing poster on the back of AB's truck states
“Zahra has been abused daily by her mother; who is now in jail and is a suspect in her disappearance.”
http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/nov/03/crowd-taunts-baker-evicted-ar-505700/
Is that new? Was that on Z's poster from the beginning or has it been put there recently to defect blame from AB?:waitasec:
My feeling is that AB is def complicit in the crime-but to what extent I'm not sure yet. If he knew Zahra was "abused daily" and did nothing to get her out of that situation then he is equally responsible for her death! IMO and all that!!:furious:

I was thinking just the same thing about the poster and that it said she was "abused daily by her mother". IMO that sounds like an admission that he is and was well aware.

I need more information before I could say HOW he was involved but I do not
doubt that he was and that he not some abused, unintelligent, submissive man who was railroaded into a crime. JMO

I think they are both equally complicit. I believe that LE has their ducks in a row and are fully prepared for them both to throw one another under the bus when it comes down to it. Hopefully, the evidence will help sort the truth out between these two.

Let me get this straight. He is driving a truck around with

written on the back?? How unbelievable stupid! :doh: He was with her daily. Does he really think that we can't put two and two together? He is announcing to the world that he watched his daughter be abused by EB on a daily basis and did nothing to stop her. IMO
:behind::behind::behind::behind:

ETA: There is just no responsibility with this man. He is as deluded as EB is. He seems to think he is going to get away with this by pointing fingers at EB while completely excusing the fact that he is her father and lived under the same roof.

There was no one in that house who cared at all about this little girl. No wonder she was so upset when she had to get rid of her cats. They probably showed her more love and devotion then her own father. IMO

When I posted on the topic of whether Adam was involved I was mostly thinking along
the lines of how that would affect the outcome of where Zahra was to be finally found.

The extent of his involvement in the past abuse of Zahra might serve as a pattern to look
to what sort of lengths he might be willing to go in the final crime itself and in disposing
of the remains.

Was he a follower? Was he a leader? Was he an equal in the relationship with his wife?
Did they both plan out how to dispose of her and what to say to LE and the media aterwards?
Or did she dictate & he merely follow his wife's orders? Or did he give orders that they both followed?

Knowing which minds were doing the planning might give insight into what measures might be taken
in disposing of Zahra's body and thus point us in the right direction.

I thought,at the time, perhaps Adam was more involved than it might appear at first
glance and so we perhaps shouldn't only look at just what she-who-must-be-obeyed
would have planned and where only she would have chosen for the body to be hidden.

I got the feeling from some earlier posts that some thought she might have somehow managed
to have committed the crime and it's cover up essentially without his knowledge
but once I began to explore his possible involvement this seemed very unlikely.

I voted that he wasnt involved in her death but was involved in the disposal and coverup.
He knew what was going on and turned a blind eye...I think once he got to the US and away from the extended family who obviously helped out a lot, he got a new life and zahra dropped in his priorites...

re the grandmum taking care of zahra while in OZ, I read an article here that KB was bringing zahra up at first and it was she and her husband that moved to giru with zahra......he followed later.......

yep i think once his mummy wasnt around, the little girl fell down the list.

AB has a disconnect with everything around him! He makes me think of "Dexter"

Could be that EB/AB landlord when he evicted him, well he could have learned something from LE about AB that we don't know.

Let me get this straight. He is driving a truck around with

written on the back?? How unbelievable stupid! :doh: He was with her daily. Does he really think that we can't put two and two together? He is announcing to the world that he watched his daughter be abused by EB on a daily basis and did nothing to stop her. IMO
:behind::behind::behind::behind:

ETA: There is just no responsibility with this man. He is as deluded as EB is. He seems to think he is going to get away with this by pointing fingers at EB while completely excusing the fact that he is her father and lived under the same roof.

There was no one in that house who cared at all about this little girl. No wonder she was so upset when she had to get rid of her cats. They probably showed her more love and devotion then her own father. IMO

“Zahra has been abused daily by her mother, Im getting to think they speak a different language, its on the same line as "we REALLY didnt kill her" NO?
I cant imagine living a life like that, maybe they speak FORKED TONGUES:furious:

I voted that they were equally complicit. Even if he never laid a hand on Zahra, he knew exactly what she was going through on a daily basis. If he sat by and did nothing while EB abused Zahra, then he is == guilty. And he definitely helped in disposing of the body, maybe under the direction of EB, but he was involved. MOO!!

These two (AB/EB) were meant to be together. They are both under-developed emotionally. I look for AB to be arrested any time now. At the very least, isn't he guilty of filing a false police report by reporting Zahra missing??? Why isn't he in jail??

. . .These two (AB/EB) were meant to be together. They are both under-developed emotionally. . .
You bring something to mind that I had meant to mention eventually but I have been
sort of mulling it over for a while first.

I have felt that these two seemed to be like epoxy ingredients. Apart they might
not be too dangerous but when put together they seem to have become deadly to those around them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni