1034 users online (230 members and 804 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE

2010.11.03 Third party involved?

Was there a third party involved in the death of Zahra and/or the cover-up of her death? If you believe there was, what evidence supports your belief?
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

I'm too scared, too tired, and too VWed out to even try to tread these waters tonight.

Catch everyone here in the morning. I'll bring the coffee.

The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
    A new forum deserves a well-rested commentariat. Sweet dreams M-K. (And I hope when you bring the coffee it is max-caff, super dark roast!)
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

yawn, I sure hope coffee is enough to prepare me for this.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

It's possible. I have a person in mind, but I don't have any links to back it up.
    Last edited by daisy7; 11-04-2010 at 12:20 PM.
    Back to lurking mode.

Ummm....is this a 3rd party that participated in murdering Zahra or abusing her? So sad....

MandyLeigh is offline In Memory of my beautiful teacher Katherine Powell. Murdered by David Middleton
    If anyone else was involved it was to get something out of it for themselves. I don't think there was many people in this country who cared much for these two or would do them any favors. JMO

IF it turns out to be true...it will speak to an unforgivable level of denial and ignorance among the family members and friends who socialized with AB and EB.

I am keeping my eye on the 'Who is in jail' page...because I have a feeling we may all be in for a shock when the arrest(s) happen!

I hope, once again that we will wake up in the morning with some answers.

JMO.

hmmmm, it almost seems like a third party was in involved, that would answer alot of questions...very disturbing, well the whole thing is disturbing

I'm thinking the longer EB is in jail the more she will come unglued and her attorney will not be able to shut her up. We will hear more from EB in the next week or so. She'll find a way to get her rants out.

****MOO****

I have a strange feeling there definitely is a 3rd player and I bet LE is watching them closely

****MOO****

We should be careful about posting rumors as a topic of discussion. There has been nothing about the involvement of a 3rd party in the MSM that I've heard. So many rumors were circulated in the beginning of the Haleigh Cummings case and they can't be proved or disproved, yet some still post them as facts. Until LE or the media mentions this possibility, I prefer not to speculate on it.
    JMHO

Etilema is offline Being kind to the cruel results in being cruel to the kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by TxLady2 View Post
    We should be careful about posting rumors as a topic of discussion. There has been nothing about the involvement of a 3rd party in the MSM that I've heard. So many rumors were circulated in the beginning of the Haleigh Cummings case and they can't be proved or disproved, yet some still post them as facts. Until LE or the media mentions this possibility, I prefer not to speculate on it.
    JMHO
    But it it should be open to speculation and theorizing discussion.

JMO

I am lost, where should I be doing general discussion now that this topic has been moved. Sorry in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by SherlockHomey View Post
    I am lost, where should I be doing general discussion now that this topic has been moved. Sorry in advance.
    I could be wrong but now that there is a forum I don't think there is a general discussion anymore. I believe everything is now broken out by topic. But it's early and I'm tired so I could be wrong.

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast