1172 users online (223 members and 949 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ynotdivein View Post
    wenwe, thank you for starting this thread. Am I the only person who remembers that her hearing aids were found in the hallway at 21 21st?

I've searched MSM and cannot verify this right now. Any help would be much appreciated.
    I remember they were found in the hallway. It was printed in a link that came out arround the time of the meatball tag. Maybe the thread before or the thread after. I think I tagged the thread "hearing aides" but I am not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by sherryk View Post
    were the hearing aids found. If not then I would think she died during waking hours. During sleep I would assume they were out?

PATHETIC either way..she could hear the torment or just see and feel the pain without hearing their words to her when this took place.

THis is the saddest most disturbing crime story that I have heard about in a very long time. May Zarah rest in peace and await her bio mom in heaven
    I keep going back and forth on it. If she had her leg on, it would have been day since she was known to remove it before getting into bed. But yet then why wouldn't she be wearing her hearing aides if it were day? I hope the truth comes out. I don't think it will come from EB, but hopefully, AB, will break and let it out at some point.

we don't know that she had on her leg though. Even if she was wearing it at the time she was killed it may have been easier to move the body with it off. I am betting it was off and the leg was disposed of right along with Zahra. I think the hearing aids were "forgotten" and thus, still there for LE to find. All MOO
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Items seized from house in 10/11/10 warrant: Starkey Hearing Aids

Then, from 10/29/10 probable cause statement: "Dubbs further advised that according to EB, a small black velvet bag stored in a jewelry box contains a set of Zahra's hearing aids."
    From the list of items seized pursuant to that search: Hearing aid parts.

There are pictures of Zahra where the HA are visible, so I'm thinking for some time at least she was allowed to wear them.

HA batteries are air activated (thus the tape over tab when purchased). If they were activated back in Sept, I wouldn't expect much charge left on them in Oct - so I'm not sure how much help this would be.

Mine are in the ear canal type and have never been comfortable enough to sleep in, can't wait to get them out.

I think EB saved them with plans on selling them in the future.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2