Elisa Baker Tattoos?

Here are the two on her forearms...

33y400n.png
96gbo0.png

The first one looks like some kind of dragon to me. The second is a gothic fairy of course.

33y400n.png
96gbo0.png

The first one looks like some kind of dragon to me. The second is a gothic fairy of course.

I was thinking frog for the first one. Although, of course, a dragon makes a lot more sense, it looked like the legs were frog-like to me.

Wish we had better shots of them...

Either way, frog or dragon, both of those tattoos look very immature and childish to me.

If you look up designs for gothic fairy and dragon tattoos, those ones appear to be almost cartoonish to me. Not sure either of them can be considered very "dark".

MOO

What ever they are, ugly and not good work, IMO.
How many more doees she have........bet there are more.

also piercings....in her letter she says she is PROUD of all her tat's and PIERCINGS.
What is pierced? I didn't notice eyebrow,nose or lips..........
private areas?????

How old is dragon? is it upside down?
was EB into dragons and dungeon game????
that was cool about 10 years ago????

Just realized that those of you who don't have FB won't be able to view the links, so I'm going to try attaching the photos in this message. They are from reporter Jennifer Moxley's photos.

ETA: My first attempt to embed didn't work, so I am trying as attachments.

ETA: Guess that didn't work either. Sheesh.

Yes she definitely has the two eyebrow piercings. And it also appears as though she's got a big scar on her chin and possibly right below her lower lip. She may have had piercings there that she removed.

2rghrmu.png

H5AlisaBakerYoung.jpg

IMO Looks like she just picked them off of the wall at the Tattoo shop. Basic stuff except they look awful on her arms. I like tattoos I just feel you need to choose where they are placed wisely. Just slapping them all over yourself doesn't cut it. As delusional as she is though she probably thinks she looks like a wispy little goth queen.

For someone who supposedly had no money she spent a fortune on Tattoos.

Photo from the case archive here...
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...-NC-/?action=view&current=H5AlisaBakerYoung.j

Yes she definitely has the two eyebrow piercings. And it also appears as though she's got a big scar on her chin and possibly right below her lower lip. She may have had piercings there that she removed.

2rghrmu.png

Or maybe she just doesn't have anything inserted into those piercing at the moment, and those are the holes?

What ever they are, ugly and not good work, IMO.
How many more doees she have........bet there are more.also piercings....in her letter she says she is PROUD of all her tat's and PIERCINGS.
What is pierced? I didn't notice eyebrow,nose or lips..........
private areas?????

BBM

She has two more on her upper arms...

95ykg6.png

The one on her upper right looks like another fairy design to me.

Or maybe she just doesn't have anything inserted into those piercing at the moment, and those are the holes?

The lip one does look like it could still take a ring but the chin scar almost looks like it was a bad cut.

33y400n.png
96gbo0.png

taz-devil-tattoos.jpg

I believe the first one is taz twisted up and the right one is her avatar off of the virtual world internet thingie ( atleast it looks like it to me )

You have no idea how much I hate the fact that she liked/loved fairies enough to tattoo them (horribly, IMO) on herself.

This woman has one desire in life--attention

My husband was a tattoo artist 16 years ago (typing that makes me feel really old all of a sudden) And I honestly don't remember any woman getting work that size on their forearms- lots of guys did but women pretty much stuck to ankles,lower back, back of shoulder and wrists.
I have tattoos, three of them- tattoos are a great form of self expression but I honestly think EBs look tacky, no they look ugly WHERE they are.
The work isn't all that bad but their locations are simply horrid.

As for piercings hubby didn't do them- but even my sister who is 45 has had her nose pierced, so I really don't think her choice of body art matters much other than the possible cost.

Believe it or not I have seen people "do it yourself" piercings of eyebrows, lips and even belly buttons

"Scratchers" tattooists who do not have a license or shop and simply do work from home and some of it can be very good, it also can be done on a "barter" system (use your imagination as to what the currency could have been) so it is possible she didn't actually pay that much for her ink.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back