2010.11.02 Doc release: Looking to hire a hitman?

LiveLaughLuv

Reaction score
On the investigation

The discovery includes a letter and affidavit from a Michigan inmate to the prosecution. Curtis Jackson wrote that Casey asked him about hiring a hitman. Jackson said that Casey “asked me in coded language if I knew of anyone who was willing to be paid to kill someone." Jackson also wrote that Casey asked about disposing of children and if he knew which types of poison were untraceable. Jackson said he met Casey and her ex-boyfriend Anthony Lazzaro through a pen pal.
http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2010/11/03/inmate-casey-anthony-looked-for-hitman/

Letter at below link:
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...discovery/1/lg/Binder22556_22974_Page_119.htm

I'm just thinking he wants to get out of jail. That's all. Don't get me wrong, it would be FANTASTIC if there was any credibility to this, but I think he is just another jail inmate trying to get out of jail.

I also think he was yet another nutter injecting himself in ICA world. wasn't he mailing her fan mails too or am I thinking of another dude from MI (my home state to I did note those ones)

but IMO his mouth is writing a check that his buttski cannot cash - if he was telling the truth then where are the letters ICA supposedly sent? shouldnt they have been included?

Yeah! Just another bored con seeking to tell a story. If it was anything real it would have come out ages ago.

I didn't see anything about CM in the transcript, am I not seeing it?

This guy's as fruity as every other fruitcake out there. Thank goodness Mark Eiglarsh shook his head and pretty much said the equivalent of "oh stop it!" on Prime News the other night.

Notice his parole date was coming up in June 2010 and he was fishing for a good reference. He obviously hadnt gotten to know Casey because if he had, you would think he would have gotten Caylee's name right.

*ahem*
Hey jerkface!
Its CAYLEE not CAYLESS!

I loved that he put in there "My word is my bond". Yeah right, Im sure that your word bond, ICJ, means the world to LDB.
:loser:

I didn't see anything about CM in the transcript, am I not seeing it?

This guy's as fruity as every other fruitcake out there. Thank goodness Mark Eiglarsh shook his head and pretty much said the equivalent of "oh stop it!" on Prime News the other night.

It's a little past the half-way mark. Here's part of it:

CHENEY MASON, ONE OF CASEY ANTHONY`S LAWYERS: To tell you I hope this guy`s a state`s witness in this case because he`s -- to say unreliable would be at a minimum. I have a file in my office that we refer to as "that file" that we put this stuff in from all these letters we get from around everywhere.

The bottom line is there`s absolutely no truth to his claims. There`s no credibility to it whatsoever. And it`s just one of many of those people that would like to get themselves involved in the case somewhere.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So why is the prosecution putting this in a document dump? Are they trying to poison the jury pool?

I agree the guy's not reliable. He's just trying to get a shorter sentence which he mentions several times in his letter to LDB. It's as obvious as JVM is pro-defense in this case.

Click on the I agree at the bottom of this link and type in this guys inmate number and you will see all his convictions and a photo of him. This link is to the Michigan Dept. of Corrections inmate finder. His inmate number is 282320.

http://www.state.mi.us/mdoc/asp/otis2.html

Click on the I agree at the bottom of this link and type in this guys inmate number and you will see all his convictions and a photo of him. This link is to the Michigan Dept. of Corrections inmate finder. His inmate number is 282320.

http://www.state.mi.us/mdoc/asp/otis2.html

Wow, he puts new meaning into the term career criminal.

Wow, he puts new meaning into the term career criminal.

One thing I noticed (of many) is that his EARLIEST release date is listed as 03/01/2011 and not July of 2010 as stated in his signed affidavit. He's full of bullarky if you ask me. LOL

When I saw them covering him on JVM and NG, I scratched my head and wondered why they didn't have their staff look him up. He's the least news worthy of anything in the lastest document dump IMHO.

One thing I noticed (of many) is that his EARLIEST release date is listed as 03/01/2011 and not July of 2010 as stated in his signed affidavit. He's full of bullarky if you ask me. LOL

When I saw them covering him on JVM and NG, I scratched my head and wondered why they didn't have their staff look him up. He's the least news worthy of anything in the lastest document dump IMHO.
bbm
Perhaps JVM's good buddy Baez contacted her and suggested she cover it. That would certainly keep the focus off of the important portions of the newly released documents. I just can't put anything past him anymore and I hate the fact that I'm beginning to even think like him sometimes.

CHENEY MASON, ONE OF CASEY ANTHONY`S LAWYERS: To tell you I hope this guy`s a state`s witness in this case because he`s -- to say unreliable would be at a minimum. I have a file in my office that we refer to as "that file" that we put this stuff in from all these letters we get from around everywhere.

The bottom line is there`s absolutely no truth to his claims. There`s no credibility to it whatsoever. And it`s just one of many of those people that would like to get themselves involved in the case somewhere.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So why is the prosecution putting this in a document dump? Are they trying to poison the jury pool?

I agree the guy's not reliable. He's just trying to get a shorter sentence which he mentions several times in his letter to LDB. It's as obvious as JVM is pro-defense in this case.

Oh good grief! :banghead:

prosecution putting it in doc dump = discovery/sunshine law
CV discussing on JVM = poisoning jury pool

I just wish there was some truth to this 'hitman' thingy! There have been so many twists and turns in the last two years. That is all this case has been missing....a hitman. :moose:

Ummm because, like all the other "tips" and craziness that had to be followed up on by LE, they had to release it to the defense just in case the defense finds something exculpatory. And under Florida Sunshine Laws that means that they have to release it as part of the FOI document dumps.

Rofl...in my dreams this would be true and I'd really, really love to lay this right at her door but....sigh!!! I guess we know it isn't true the guy is just another :loser:

I'm just thinking he wants to get out of jail. That's all. Don't get me wrong, it would be FANTASTIC if there was any credibility to this, but I think he is just another jail inmate trying to get out of jail.

I'd like to ask him how it all worked for him, but I'm guessing his offer to do good didn't impress the parole board - his new earliest date of release is 03/01/2011! :floorlaugh:

I'll give that letter about as much credibility as I would an eyewitness account by a "legally blind" individual claiming to have read a license plate from 500 yards.

Seriously......??

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RealAce