Vehicles

Virgogalsue

Inactive
Reaction score
Does anyone notice the burned out car that appears in the first frames of this video?

A monte carlo, perhaps???

This is the part of the case that I'm the most confused on.

Where did the Monte Carlo come from?

When was it last seen?

That's weird, almost looks the same size as a MC. Again I'm still confused on how we know they even had one and when it came up missing.

Yes I did notice that car, and when I did a screen shot of the frame and blew it up, it seemed to be an older model gray or silver car that was very damaged, possibly burned. Weird!

Looks to me like its been "rolled". I don't think it has anything to do with anything - IF it was the elusive Monte Carlo or even remotely connected to this case they would have been all over it like ants and it seems no one is paying any attention to it at all.

JMO

Does anyone have a link directly to the video we're talking about? I can't seem to find it.

ETA: nevermind, I found it. How weird! Can someone zoom in and try to get a screenshot?

It sort of looks like a crash up derby car to me. I made a screencap of it for those who can't watch the video.

Attachments

• car.png
    car.png
    110.4 KB · Views: 47
Looks to me like it's sitting in someone's gravel drive? If that's the case, I doubt it's the mysterious monte carlo.

No, there were no 4 door Monte Carlo's in the 70's.

Was there ever a 4 door mc?????????

I don't believe they ever made a 4 door Monte.

I searched the Wiki and every body style change kept to the coupe.
[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Monte_Carlo[/ame]

The car in the video looks like a 4 door to me too.

It sort of looks like a crash up derby car to me. I made a screencap of it for those who can't watch the video.

I just got DH to look at it. He is a car expert and agreed. It's a derby car or a stock car.

Oh well...it was just an idea!

I can't fully read the signs that show up close to the beginning. One says "Crump Automotive" (which is listed at 3299 Christie Rd, Hudson, NC), but that just looks like an advertising sign. The other *seems* to say "Smithy's [something] Shop" and has a big arrow pointing. I am wondering if that might be an automotive business of some sort, which would account for the beat-up car sitting there?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158
Back