GUILTY PA - Patrick Brady, 49, murdered in Philly hotel room, 30 Oct 2010

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Patrick Brady aged 49 by all accounts was one of the nicest people you could ever meet. The family man was staying at Philadelphia's Omni hotel while he worked as an IT at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.

Sometime between Friday evening and Saturday morning Herman Burton a prostitute savagely beat, robbed and murdered Mr. Brady. Oh and then he set his rom on fire.

The 22 year old Burton has a history of violence and has a rap sheet way long for a 22 year old that's for sure.

Prayers for Mr. Brady and his family.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...ed-in-Omni-Hotel-Murder-Police-106710399.html

Kudos to Philadelphia Detectives on catching the violent person who would do such a thing let alone put an entire hotel full of people at risk.

Um.............was he invited in or did he break in?

And two...........that is one ugly .............hooker.

What a mess.

Um.............was he invited in or did he break in?

And two...........that is one ugly .............hooker.

What a mess.

No way would I tell Peaches she was ugly, mystergirl. She beats down full grown men. Well, and unfortunately now murdered one.

No, highly unlikely she could break in the Omni. However, we will never know what happened in there or why.

Poor Mr. Patrick Brady. May he rest in peace and extra prayers for his family.

Herman Burton (Peaches) was only 22 years old, but has a rap sheet long enough to line 12th and Spruce street. Personally I've seen some mean stomping go down with the girls that trick there.

Thank goodness the whole hotel didn't burn to the ground.

Oh and when cops found Peaches she had Mr. Brady's personal effects on her.

http://www.philly.com/dailynews/local/106748808.html?cmpid=15585797

One cab driver she punched in the mouth with a bracelet on. Another guy claimed he saw her crying and picked her up.:rolleyes:She stole his car.

Sad for Peaches mom as well. She was quoted as saying it's not good when the cops come to your door and tell you that your son did something like that.

Such a sad story. My prayers go out to Mr. Brady's family. Not only grief but so many shocking revelations. I hope those who love him can hold onto their wonderful memories of him.

As for Peaches, she's wicked. Shame!! My prayers go out to Peaches' mom too. I'm sure she's in shock.

Such a sad story. My prayers go out to Mr. Brady's family. Not only grief but so many shocking revelations. I hope those who love him can hold onto their wonderful memories of him.

As for Peaches, she's wicked. Shame!! My prayers go out to Peaches' mom too. I'm sure she's in shock.

Shocked for sure, Izzy.

In all honesty and you so know I am no naivette or however ya spell it, but there's nothing to say that Mr. Brady was carrying on with Burton. I wasn't real thrilled about Mr. Brady's old school chum reporting to the news.

If Mr. Brady was working at Jeff he could have crossed paths with Peaches daily just in walking along. 12th and Spruce and 13th and Spruce is the spot for alot/most of the transgender prostitutes. You're basically at Jeff right around there.

Who knows? Maybe he felt sorry for Peaches? Maybe he was naive enough himself to figure he could help the person? Ya just never know. No doubt Omni has thir surveilance tapes from the several times the victim has stayed there?

No matter. Nobody deserves to die in such a horrific manner. Mr. Brady leaves behind a wife and little girl for heaven's sake.

The slaying suspect of Patrick Brady has brought attention to the seedy area of 12th and Locust. Herman Burton aka Peaches was part of the scene where prostitutes abound.

Neighborhood and civic leaders are aware of the open prostitution but take different approaches to solving it.

Solving it? I'm old and for as long as I can recall the area has always been like this. Now they want to shed some light?

http://www.philly.com/philly/hp/news_update/106813318.html?cmpid=15585797

This world seems to be getting sicker by the day.

friends of mine were getting married that day at the Omni and had no idea until the following day what had happened. In fact the firealarm rang 2X and they all had to run from the building.

creepy.

friends of mine were getting married that day at the Omni and had no idea until the following day what had happened. In fact the firealarm rang 2X and they all had to run from the building.

creepy.

Get Out!:eek: I couldn't imagine, gooniequeen.

Of course this a horrific crime, but I bet it was a beautiful wedding. They have a gret bar in there too. As I said no disrespect to poor Mr. Brady. I have to admit as soon as I read that it crossed my mind.

Creepy indeed. Plus having to run out of your wedding!:doh:

From November 2012:

http://articles.philly.com/2012-11-...rostitute-herman-burton-patrick-michael-brady

A Philadelphia transgender prostitute pleaded guilty to murder Tuesday and was sentenced to 25 to 50 years in prison for the 2010 strangling of a Chester County man in an Old City hotel.

Herman Burton, 24, of Southwest Philadelphia, who police said dresses and identifies as a woman, pleaded guilty to third-degree murder, arson, and abuse of corpse in the Oct. 30, 2010, killing of Patrick Michael Brady...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unimog
Back