1060 users online (234 members and 826 guests)  

Websleuths News

CO~ CO Spgs 2 Homeless SO's released to the streets

Just saw this, 2 different RSO released as HOMELESS in the Springs. Seriously? One of them has a felony in 2010.... Tell me why he is not behind bars???? At least we were notified.......

http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/S...106726878.html

AND

http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/R...106723188.html

First time starting a thread, hope I did it right, and in the right place!!!!

Was a reason given for the release of these guys? Overcrowding, etc? Why them, in particular, since they are known to be violent? Had they served their time?

Someone in authority should be explaining this!!

Quote Originally Posted by teedie2 View Post
    Was a reason given for the release of these guys? Overcrowding, etc? Why them, in particular, since they are known to be violent? Had they served their time?

Someone in authority should be explaining this!!

Those articles are all that I've seen, haven;t had time to look into it more closely, but ya, why were they released? And it is way to cold here for someone to survive "homeless" for any length of time, which makes me think they are staying somewhere and just lying about it or something!

Why can't I ever remember the name of the woman who comes on HLN right before Nancy Grace .. She does a lot of yelling about the war on women or something similar to that ... if she gets ahold of this, she will go beserk! Justifiably. It just seems crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by teedie2 View Post
    Why can't I ever remember the name of the woman who comes on HLN right before Nancy Grace .. She does a lot of yelling about the war on women or something similar to that ... if she gets ahold of this, she will go beserk! Justifiably. It just seems crazy!

Later on when I have time, I will check out HLN website and maybe send an email