CO~ CO Spgs 2 Homeless SO's released to the streets

mommy23

There is no original thought....
Reaction score
Was a reason given for the release of these guys? Overcrowding, etc? Why them, in particular, since they are known to be violent? Had they served their time?

Someone in authority should be explaining this!:furious:!

Was a reason given for the release of these guys? Overcrowding, etc? Why them, in particular, since they are known to be violent? Had they served their time?

Someone in authority should be explaining this!:furious:!

Those articles are all that I've seen, haven;t had time to look into it more closely, but ya, why were they released? And it is way to cold here for someone to survive "homeless" for any length of time, which makes me think they are staying somewhere and just lying about it or something!:banghead:

Why can't I ever remember the name of the woman who comes on HLN right before Nancy Grace .. She does a lot of yelling about the war on women or something similar to that ... if she gets ahold of this, she will go beserk! Justifiably. It just seems crazy!

Why can't I ever remember the name of the woman who comes on HLN right before Nancy Grace .. She does a lot of yelling about the war on women or something similar to that ... if she gets ahold of this, she will go beserk! Justifiably. It just seems crazy!

Later on when I have time, I will check out HLN website and maybe send an email :innocent:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back