Zahra's life in Australia

4BB

Reaction score
I don't want to overindulge in the new thread option but I really felt like maybe this needed it's own little place. PLEASE feel free to move if need be.

What was Zahra's life like in OZ?

Did she move alot?

When did she leave Australia?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5767354&postcount=71"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Zahra Baker MEDIA links only **NO DISCUSSION**[/ame]

IMO, it seems that Zahra's life was rocky from the beginning.
Mum had PPD and AB took custody.
They divorced.
Mum saw Zahra off and on.
AB moved allot .
KB took role over as mother.
Mum remarried and has 2 more children.
Zahra had cancer but seemed happy through it all.
In AU Zahra looked well cared for by loving relatives.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Zahra Baker MEDIA links only **NO DISCUSSION**

IMO, it seems that Zahra's life was rocky from the beginning.
Mum had PPD and AB took custody.
They divorced.
Mum saw Zahra off and on.
AB moved allot .
KB took role over as mother.
Mum remarried and has 2 more children.
Zahra had cancer but seemed happy through it all.
In AU Zahra looked well cared for by loving relatives.

It's too bad Zahra couldn't have gone to live with her bio-mother when she remarried. Things would be so different.

It's too bad Zahra couldn't have gone to live with her bio-mother when she remarried. Things would be so different.

I agree with this too. I don't have any negavtive feelings or thoughts about Zahra's biological Mom. She apparently had severe post partum depression and I do commend her for trying to get Zahra in a better atmosphere at the time.

AB seemed to move around alot and the biological Mom could never find him, which I completely believe. She had given him complete custody so I can see where he would probably not have had any real problems bringing Zahra to the US.

The biological Mom finally found Zahra after searching all that time and then she was killed or died.

The way Zahra had to live was all on AB. From all that I have read AB's Mom is the one who took care of Zahra and her needs. I doubt he was ever any kind of Father and when he came to the US and was with EB I'm sure he put it all off on her too.

I happen to believe that AB is/can be a very abusive man. He may or may not have abused her but he neglected her.

Wouldn't be surprised if AB kept moving around so that Emily couldn't find him and enlisted his family's help in keeping her off the trail. All that being said, I'm sure Emily could have contacted the Child Protection Austority in Australia or employed the services of a solicitor or used Australia's Legal Aid system to gain access to her child, if she had indeed wanted to. No one truly knows the story as to why Emily was not re-involved in Z's life after she was treated for PPD except Emily and Adam. He's sounds like a desperate, sad individual who was seeking love from whomever was prepared to give it, at any cost, thus ending up with a low life like EB. RIP Zahra. x

I imagine Zahra's life in Australia was a happy one. Even with the cancer battle I am thinking it was a pretty good, happy, secure life.

She had a doting, devoted grandma. She had her grandpa, her uncles, her da. I wish she could have had her mum as well. But I am glad that no matter who had her in Australia, she seems to have been well loved. For that I am thankful.

Certainly a far cry from what her life seems to have been here.

For that I am outraged.

I imagine Zahra's life in Australia was a happy one. Even with the cancer battle I am thinking it was a pretty good, happy, secure life.

She had a doting, devoted grandma. She had her grandpa, her uncles, her da. I wish she could have had her mum as well. But I am glad that no matter who had her in Australia, she seems to have been well loved. For that I am thankful.

Certainly a far cry from what her life seems to have been here.

For that I am outraged.

Me too!

I talked early on to one of Zahra's oncology nurse's in Aussie and she said Zahra was a beautiful, brave little girl who's father was loving, devoted and doted on her.

her sunny disposition was born, bred and developed in Australia, surrounded by love.

That is what I prefer to take from this thread. My happy thoughts.

That brilliant smile. That upbeat little attitude. That pluck. Her life in Australia formed her to be that gorgeous person.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back