913 users online (181 members and 732 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34
    I have a question Mods if its not allowed plese delete.
    Wasnt KF one of the soldiers present at the thing where Zahra had her pic taken?
    GREAT MOUNTAINS OF HAPPINESS GROW OUT OF TINY HILLS OF KINDNESS

Quote Originally Posted by Capri View Post
    BBM: Correct me if I'm wrong, but Mr. 10 K was never physically in the US, right?
    Well.. interesting thought. I don't actually know for sure. I guess I just assumed that whatever he bought for $10,000 got shipped to him one way or another (post, internet, something). But I don't know for CERTAIN that he's not been in the U.S. Does anyone know?
    Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket?

Quote Originally Posted by Capri View Post
    Sounds like her usual way of operating, but why did lilspitfire have such concern that EB would flee, if she didn;t still have a large chunk of that $$$. Or maybe it was a true statement just to keep her behind bars. Her own daughter seemed might scared of her.
    Good question, but based on what we have learned thus far about EB's life and seeming MO as pertains to men in her life pre-AB, I suspect that her daughter was illustrating to the court her ability to raise funds from the most unlikely places (such as the UK guy). I agree her testimony indicated she had a serious fear that EB would be released and either seek retribution or come up with funds to elude LE and escape to her next exploit. All just MOO and speculation based on the facts at hand.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

EB due in Court 7th March 2011

Bump...

RE - http://injail.catawbacountync.gov/WhosInJail/:
    OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE FELONY 3/7/2011 10 CR 56768
    BIGAMY 3/7/2011 110CRS 1152

I take it that EB has court coming up very soon for the Bigamy Charge and obstruction of justice i.e the ransom note.

Can anyone shed some light whether she would have to appear for this?

Quote Originally Posted by netsleuther View Post
    Bump...

RE - http://injail.catawbacountync.gov/WhosInJail/:
    OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE FELONY 3/7/2011 10 CR 56768
    BIGAMY 3/7/2011 110CRS 1152

I take it that EB has court coming up very soon for the Bigamy Charge and obstruction of justice i.e the ransom note.

Can anyone shed some light whether she would have to appear for this?
    IMO, both of these charges are 2 sure things the DA has. I hope they don't postpone again. I say get it over with and get these felonies on her record. I keep checking Rad Berky's tweets and Jennifer Moxley's FB page, so far no reports of them going to Hickory tomorrow. I will check first thing tomorrow morn.

I am wondering if EB's attorney will question the confesson of writing the note.

Quote Originally Posted by Hickory Born View Post
    ...I am wondering if EB's attorney will question the confesson of writing the note.
    Given that in one of her letters to "Damien" (Gein) that she actually stated that AB had written the note, I'd not be at all surprised if her attorney tries that.

I guess it all boils down to whether: 1) she has decided to fight this against all odds, and get off all charges (for everything in spite of the mounting evidence) by denying this ransom note authorship; 2) she really didn't write it (and AB did) so will attempt to demonstrate this; or 3) she has decided she's going to take all the credit for it (all) and go down as a notorious murderer (ie a means to eternal fame).

Quote Originally Posted by Flakes View Post
    Given that in one of her letters to "Damien" (Gein) that she actually stated that AB had written the note, I'd not be at all surprised if her attorney tries that.

I guess it all boils down to whether: 1) she has decided to fight this against all odds, and get off all charges (for everything in spite of the mounting evidence) by denying this ransom note authorship; 2) she really didn't write it (and AB did) so will attempt to demonstrate this; or 3) she has decided she's going to take all the credit for it (all) and go down as a notorious murderer (ie a means to eternal fame).
    I think she might end up going for option 3.

I think if EB really wanted to try to get off the charges the Bond reduction hearing would have been more than just a token effort to get a discount out of jail for the meantime.

Has anyone found a main stream media report telling us why yesterday's court (Elisa's bigamy & Obstruction of Justice) was postponed and when the new date was set? Please post of you find one. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hickory Born View Post
    Has anyone found a main stream media report telling us why yesterday's court (Elisa's bigamy & Obstruction of Justice) was postponed and when the new date was set? Please post of you find one. Thanks.
    Attorney for Elisa Baker to begin sorting through volumes of evidence

During the court proceeding Tuesday morning, the judge continued the date for the obstruction of justice charge until April 4 and the bigamy charge was added to the administrative docket for June

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=14209132

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34