2010.11.05 Media-Inside the Baker Home

ynotdivein

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Salvarenga, hope it's ok to start this/bring your alert over here. Thank you for the head's up!

From Twitter:

@shelleyclynch Shelley Lynch
Inside of #Zahra Baker's home. The items police took that could be evidence on #Eyewitness News at 5.

**This is WSOC-TV.**

@kt_belle Katie Rutland
Today on Channel 9-- The first look iside Zahra Baker's family home in Hickory. Today at 5pm!

20kyyvr.jpg

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25649024/detail.html

That chunk of wall they cut out under and to the left of the window... looks like that may have been where the head of the bed was. The square in the middle of the floor would perhaps have been next to the bed, like where your feet go when you sit up in the morning?

ETA: the stain under the lino in the kitchen is scary. Have to look again to see if that is where the fridge would have been... Video from this link (thanks Reannan):

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13453571

ETA, yes it is in front of the fridge, which apparently is still in the home, so there's that--CNN crew guy was wrong about dismantling it in the yard.

13453571_BG6.jpg

OH my, in this picture I can almost visualize where the bed was, and someone standing over the bed hitting Zahra, blood splatter on the wall and once the act was done, blood dripping down off of the weapon that was used. MOO

Oh dear me

Great Heavens--somehow seeing all that makes me furious. Especially the wall border (at chair-rail height) with "Live well, Laugh often, Love much". Grrr. I imagine the decoration must have been by a previous tenant or the owner, but still annoys the cr*p out of me.

Note the paint rollers on the table in the kitchen. Those must have belonged to the Bakers, since I can't think of a reason the police would have brought those in.

Also, the fact that they took out the pipe under the sink gives me a sick feeling about the speculations some of us have made regarding garbage disposal...

Grrrr!!!!!

13453571_BG6.jpg

OH my, in this picture I can almost visualize where the bed was, and someone standing over the bed hitting Zahra, blood splatter on the wall and once the act was done, blood dripping down off of the weapon that was used. MOO

Oh dear me

Maybe the floor was cut out for access to the crawlspace. It there *was* blood on the floor, likely it would have dripped down between the floor boards (and wouldn't be able to be cleaned up). Maybe they were gathering possible evidence of that.

Speculation.

"Although her father, Adam Baker, was recently evicted, he has left furniture in a room WBTV did not have access to. Oddly, the only other personal items not moved out of the house were those in Zahra's closet."

"Oddly", yes....

AB and family never took any of Zahra's clothes???
I would want something, I just couldn't let them hang there like that???

What upset me the most, seeing the sink and plumbing gone..........like that is where they did the dismembering.........all flooring an cabinet fronts gone........

new bottle of Ajax dish liquid, shows me a recent trip to buy cleaning supplies MOOOOOOOOO

The accompanying article states:

"the entire bathroom sink and cabinets were gone. The kitchen sink was gone."

Well, the kitchen sink is visible in the video, so I don't know about that part. But if it is true that the bathroom sink and cabinets are gone, that is very telling. And HORRIBLE. I am so angry!

"Although her father, Adam Baker, was recently evicted, he has left furniture in a room WBTV did not have access to. Oddly, the only other personal items not moved out of the house were those in Zahra's closet."

"Oddly", yes....

Why would he not want her clothes or toys? Not the actions of a normal father IMO!!:furious:

AB and family never took any of Zahra's clothes???
I would want something, I just couldn't let them hang there like that???

What upset me the most, seeing the sink and plumbing gone..........like that is where they did the dismembering.........all flooring an cabinet fronts gone........

I don't know...would you want a token of someone you had neglected, abused, killed, and probably dismembered? Probably was too creepy even for AB.

Sorry for being so harsh--it's just that I am so angry about this.

Looks like the house was not much taken care of to start with.

( Stains on floor in kitchen etc)

Is that all lil Zahra had to play with? what was in the closet?

Im not sure how to put a picture on here if someone else would Id appriciate it. I blew up the picture of the toys in the closet. Is that a picture of EB ?

Okay I had to take a minute. My emotions are so overwhelming right now after seeing this that I couldn't even post above. What makes me so angry, furious even is the LACK of clothes and toys this baby girl had. Where are the Barbies? Where are the dolls? The Stuffed Animals? The books? Heck the Clothes? Is that little box with stickers ALL she had to play with?

While EB spent money on tats and piercings and online games and god knows what else it looks like that baby had NOTHING! No normal life. Hardly any toys and books.

I'm just thinking of my own 3 year old's room and we JUST MOVED HERE AND HAVEN'T FINISHED UNPACKING! There are probably 20 Barbies, books for days, colors, coloring books, dolls, to many stuffed animals to even think about. You open her closet and there isn't much room to hang anything else. Shoes for days.

I know the economy is bad but for a 10 year old to have NO MORE THAN THAT, it's horrible! Where was this baby's childhood? I'm just sick!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back