Deceased/Not Found OR - Lori Blaylock, 48, Bend, 28 Oct 2010 *S. Blaylock guilty*

dreamweaver

Reaction score
http://www.mycentraloregon.com/news/local/1303093/Bend-Police-Looking-For-Missing-Woman.html

Officers are looking for a Bend woman who has not been seen or heard from for the last week. Investigators said Lori J. Blaylock, 48, reportedly walked away from her Genet Ct. home October 28th. However, she was not reported missing until Tuesday, when she failed to show up for work. Blaylock was last seen wearing a black sweater with a white stripe on the sleeves, blue jeans and white tennis shoes.

http://kohd.com/news/local/194051

The Bend Police Department is currently conducting an investigation into the disappearance of Lori J. Blaylock of Bend. Lori was last seen by her husband on October 28th, 2010 during the evening hours. Lori is reported to have walked away from the residence and has not been seen or heard from since.

Lori Blaylock was last seen wearing a black sweater with a white stripe on the sleeves, blue jeans, white tennis shoes and carrying a black purse which had backpack style straps.

http://www.ktvz.com/news/25627606/detail.html

Lori Davis has been a neighbor of the Blaylocks for years. She said if her friend planned to be gone for such a long time, she would have told someone.
"It's very unusual for her to be gone for this long of a period," Davis said. "Especially without her vehicle."
Blaylock's Ford truck is still in her driveway.
Davis said she's also concerned because it's not like Blaylock to just not show up to her job at St. Charles Medical Center-Bend.

From comments below article, appears she is well thought of.

What sticks out as odd to me, is that her husband says she walked away from their home on Thurs. the 28th, yet she wasn't reported missing until Tues. when she failed to show up at work. Do we know who reported her missing? Why didn't the husband go looking for her that night? He says she walked away from the home, yet she had a car in the driveway. Five days is a long time. Also, the husband didn't want to appear on camera. I'll just go ahead and say it.....the husband is not acting as I would hope my husband would act if I went missing.

I don't know how to paste a google map w/o it just coming up with the USA map.....If anyone knows how to do it, here is her address.... I have seen some of you smarty pants create a map with all the important landmarks marked...they have always been helpful to me. I looked at the map and it looks like a huge residential area. Anyone want to help?

2671 NE Genet Ct Bend OR

I can hardly think that a husband would wait days before calling the police. From what I can tell, she has a job, friends and they are astonished she is missing.
So, where is she?

I wonder if the house has been searched for any kind of forensic evidence.
What about her cell phone?
The bank account?

Unless she has left him, I cannot imagine why she has not been in touch with someone.

I don't know how to paste a google map w/o it just coming up with the USA map.....If anyone knows how to do it, here is her address.... I have seen some of you smarty pants create a map with all the important landmarks marked...they have always been helpful to me. I looked at the map and it looks like a huge residential area. Anyone want to help?

2671 NE Genet Ct Bend OR

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=B...44.07626&longitude=-121.28256&geocode=ADDRESS

I am not that good at maps either.
It looks like she lives in a subdivision, but fairly close to town.

Okay, so article posted by dreamweaver of KTVZ news does state co-workers reported her missing. So last person to see her is husband....co-workers report her missing 5 days later. Not good.

25640096_240X320.jpg

Date: 11-03-10 Case # 10-03-07537

Date & Time of Incident: Thursday, 10-28-10 after 2200 hours
Type of Incident: Missing person investigation
Location of Incident: 2671 NE Genet Ct Bend, Or.

Victim Information:

Blaylock, Lori J. 48 YOA
2671 NE Genet Ct Bend, Or.

Narrative:
The Bend Police Department is currently conducting an investigation into the disappearance of Lori J. Blaylock of Bend. Lori was last seen by her husband on October 28th, 2010 during the evening hours. Lori is reported to have walked away from the residence and has not been seen or heard from since.

Lori Blaylock was last seen wearing a black sweater with a white stripe on the sleeves, blue jeans, white tennis shoes and carrying a black purse which had backpack style straps.

missing_woman2.jpg

Bend Police Detectives are actively investigating this missing person report.

Two recent photographs of Lori are attached to this press release. If anyone has information on the whereabouts of Lori Blaylock, please contact the Bend Police Department through the non-emergency dispatch line of (541) 693-6911.

I don't find anything for Lori under Blaylock, but did find her as Wright. Was this a recent marriage?

Thanks dreamweaver.....want to get all fancy and add her work place?? ;)

St. Charles Medical Center
2500 Northeast Neff Road

Here is a map with both:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=2671+NE+Genet+Ct,+Bend,+OR+97701&daddr=2500+Northeast+Neff+Road,+Bend,+OR&hl=en&geocode=FY6NoAIdWV_F-CmHB4aNUs-4VDE5VPPTsZg5Ug%3BFZNroAIdNpjF-CllYSq6_sW4VDETGSNZRb8M7A&gl=us&mra=ls&sll=44.071276,-121.276016&sspn=0.020412,0.045447&ie=UTF8&ll=44.070968,-121.275544&spn=0.020412,0.045447&z=15

It's only a mile and a half. Her house is in a very developed area, it's not like she could have walked off into the woods. Husband's story definitely sounds suspicious, makes you think she may have not walked anywhere.

I've been reading all the media that we have on this case and I hate to say it, but I'm not thinking too highly of hubby's actions right now. Not reporting her missing for all that time is not right at all.

Thank you dreamweaver for starting this thread!
I saw the tweet yesterday and meant to start a thread and got distracted =(

Butler Market Rd is very near their home.
When I lived in Central Oregon, I traveled that road daily...

I have KTVZ's twitter on my feed as I have a lot of family in that area so I'll make sure to post if I see any updates.

http://twitter.com/#!/KTVZ/

I don't find anything for Lori under Blaylock, but did find her as Wright. Was this a recent marriage?

Hmm. I don't know if it is recent marriage or not.
Can you post the link to her Wright name?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back