1090 users online (238 members and 852 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

New "Dateline" - 2010.11.12 Kyron Horman case

NBC to air new "Dateline" program on Kyron Horman case

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A new Dateline NBC will explore the latest developments in the Kyron Horman case.

The show airs November 12 and will feature interviews with parents and kids from Skyline Elementary, where the 7-year-old was last seen on June 4.

Reporters will also interview a friend of Kyron's step-mom Terri Moulton-Horman.
    http://www.kmtr.com/news/local/story...g.cspx?rss=191

What developments...
    Just my opinion, of course.

"Reporters will also interview a friend of Kyron's step-mom Terri Moulton-Horman."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Dateline-to-...106785808.html

That's interesting. I wonder who that friend is - DeDe? And are Houze and company behind this possible PR attempt?
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

This has also been added to Kyron's case calendar, so it will appear on the bottom of the forum index page under member's anniversaries on that date.

I don't know what it will be on.I'm am very interested in seeing it.Maybe it will be on that little Kyron was possibly seen outside the school? near a white truck with someone else and it wasn't Terri's truck and these kids possibly saw Kyron after Terri left the school.What are the latest developements in the case?
    ALL EVIL NEEDS TO SUCCEED IS FOR GOOD PEOPLE TO DO NOTHING!!!!

the newest That I know is
    snip
    Terri Horman Withdraws Request To See Child - Portland News Story - KPTV
    Hmmm is near more. I sure hope something break before the show.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    What developments...
    most likely what has happened since the last special on the case... (((but was it dateline the first time??? I cannot remember)))...

((which has been a lot... there have been additional searches, etc))

moo of course

"The largest missing person search in Oregon's history has so far turned up no suspects."

Interesting.
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    no "named" suspects that is

moo

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    most likely what has happened since the last special on the case... (((but was it dateline the first time??? I cannot remember)))...

((which has been a lot... there have been additional searches, etc))

moo of course
    Yes - Dateline aired "Little Boy Lost" over three months ago on July 26th

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38420266 (transcript)

I'm glad to see national media hasn't forgotten about Kyron and look forward to seeing this epsidode.

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    no "named" suspects that is

moo
    Just what I was thinking.

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is setting up a task force on the case.

Setting up? I thought the task force was already up and operating over a month ago. ?

I doubt they would even do another show if not for all of the salacious details that have come out re: the divorce case...as there is really nothing else to report...
    Just my opinion, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
    "Reporters will also interview a friend of Kyron's step-mom Terri Moulton-Horman."

That's interesting. I wonder who that friend is - DeDe? And are Houze and company behind this possible PR attempt?
    Let's just hope the friend being interviewed isn't JF the last interview she gave with GMA on 6-20-10, she told how Kyron has been in Terri's life since Kyron was 3 days old, and that Terri has been his primary caregiver. I really don't think Desiree could take hearing that again. I can't hardly believe Terri was in Kyron's life when he was 3 days old. I also couldn't take hearing how upset Terri was about the internet bloggers and not how upset she was about Kyron gone missing.
    Hopefully there is a friend, of Terri, that we haven't heard about yet.

I wished they had scheduled interviews of all the thousands of persons that want justice for Kyron (I would think it would be easier to find those anyways!) instead of wasting air time on a person or persons that want to make excuses for Terri.

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast