740 users online (91 members and 649 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2010.11.06 - AB & Family back at 21st Ave

I read through the rules and I THINK I'm ok starting this thread. If not....sorry

We drove by the house today and saw a moving van and people walking around. I had my husband park so I could see what was going on. Of course I only had my cell phone for pictures lol.

AB was there, his mom and brother also I think. BS & AF were also there. My husband went back to the house but they were already gone. He did talk to some neighbors but just to see how they were doing.

I am adding the pics to my photobucket. Will update my signature with the link after I am done.
    Last edited by Patty G; 11-06-2010 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Added date for easier reference when Adam showed up at the house.

The truth is not for all men, but only for those who seek it.
    -Ayn Rand

Photo Links // Baker house // 21 21st Ave NW

11/06/2010
    11/01/2010
    10/28/2010
    10/27/2010

I thought maybe people were jumping the gun about what had been taken out of the house and what was left there. I wonder if the off limit room will be open for pics after hes done moving? JMO

Quote Originally Posted by PunKnLuV View Post
    I read through the rules and I THINK I'm ok starting this thread. If not....sorry

We drove by the house today and saw a moving van and people walking around. I had my husband park so I could see what was going on. Of course I only had my cell phone for pictures lol.

AB was there, his mom and brother also I think. BS & AF were also there. My husband went back to the house but they were already gone. He did talk to some neighbors but just to see how they were doing.

I am adding the pics to my photobucket. Will update my signature with the link after I am done.
    Perhaps their collective conscious' (or their late night Forum reading) caused them to second guess leaving ZB's things uncollected in the closet.

Just my mind talking out loud.
    Last edited by NoeticSoul; 11-06-2010 at 04:43 PM. Reason: correct initials

Life is an Echo. Everything comes back; the good, the evil, the truth, the false. Karma escapes no one.

RIP Zahra Baker, Caylee Anthony, Hannah Graham
    Where are You? Elizabeth Thomas, Bob Harrod, Kyron Horman, Stacy Peterson, Susan Powell, Deorr Kunz
    Justice for Abigail Williams and Liberty German

Please know we all THANK YOU for what you and your hubby are doing for us.
    I was drawn to the home of another case we've followed and it was the creepiest thing I've ever experienced. I don't know that I could do it again.

Thank you again!
    Last edited by Openmyeyes; 11-06-2010 at 04:50 PM. Reason: left off a letter

Quote Originally Posted by NoeticSoul View Post
    Perhaps their collective conscious' (or their late night Forum reading) caused them to second guess leaving ZB's things uncollected in the closet.

Just my mind talking out loud.
    It is interesting there was a discussion about the clothes and things left in what seems to be Zahra's closet and now maybe they hadn't finished moving everything out after all. MOO
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    It is interesting there was a discussion about the clothes and things left in what seems to be Zahra's closet and now maybe they hadn't finished moving everything out after all. MOO
    Completely possible indeed. I just feel if it were me, my daughter's things would be THE 1st thing that I would be sure to preserve and take.. out of sheer fear that someone else would. jmho

Thanks PuNkin for keeping us updated!

Life is an Echo. Everything comes back; the good, the evil, the truth, the false. Karma escapes no one.

RIP Zahra Baker, Caylee Anthony, Hannah Graham
    Where are You? Elizabeth Thomas, Bob Harrod, Kyron Horman, Stacy Peterson, Susan Powell, Deorr Kunz
    Justice for Abigail Williams and Liberty German

I'm thinking that they probably had to get some money together in order to rent a truck and perhaps get a storage unit in order to house all the furniture, clothing, kitchen stuff etc., etc.

A moving truck surprises me. How much is there left to take out? This seems like it is being done as a gesture after the fact. I would not want a thing from that house of horrors, not even Zahra's clothes which I doubt she wore there.

But forming an opinion of exactly what happened and when is still very hard to determine in this case.

There is still some furniture around the back. I just figured AB grabbed some clothes the other night and the rest would be moved later. Especially with all the people outside yelling I don't think I would have hung around too long either.
    Pete walked around the house and took some pictures around there. I have the link in my signature if you want to see the new ones.

The truth is not for all men, but only for those who seek it.
    -Ayn Rand

Photo Links // Baker house // 21 21st Ave NW

11/06/2010
    11/01/2010
    10/28/2010
    10/27/2010

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    I'm thinking that they probably had to get some money together in order to rent a truck and perhaps get a storage unit in order to house all the furniture, clothing, kitchen stuff etc., etc.
    Maybe so, Patty. And in a few months (or less) who will be paying for the storage unit, if that is the case? I'm just going by the track record and the distinct possibility AB may be somewhere else.......hopefully. MOO
    Rest in Peace

Thanks Punk! I have a question, did you or your husband noticed if the elderly people went inside the home, or just exactly who entered the home?

There is still some furniture around the back. I just figured AB grabbed some clothes the other night and the rest would be moved later. Especially with all the people outside yelling I don't think I would have hung around too long either.
    Pete walked around the house and took some pictures around there. I have the link in my signature if you want to see the new ones.
    Thank you so much for the new photos.
    Rest in Peace

Can any of you tell me WHY IN THE WORLD, they would have a child there with them? I mean are these people just that ignorant or what? To take a child into a house that has basically been cut to pieces because another child was probably murdered there is just beyond what ANY sane rational person would do.
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    Can any of you tell me WHY IN THE WORLD, they would have a child there with them? I mean are these people just that ignorant or what? To take a child into a house that has basically been cut to pieces because another child was probably murdered there is just beyond what ANY sane rational person would do.
    I totally agree, one of them should have stayed behind to babysit the kid. I couldn't believe that either! These people are just from another planet!

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    No concern for the trauma a child could suffer, or possibly be injured by falling through the hole in the floor, or whatever that's been cut up inside the house. It seems typical though. MOO
    Rest in Peace

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast