1160 users online (254 members and 906 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

NM - Rochelle Cremona-Simmons, 47, Albuquerque, 3 Nov 2010 - #1

My Sister, Rochelle Cremona-Simmons

Last Friday, my sister, Rochelle flew to Albequerque, NM with her husband, for a week-long conference he was participating in. Yesterday evening, my brother-in-law called to inform me that he had not seen her since Wednesday evening, when she left the hotel after they argued, and that he had reported her missing to the local PD. He said that she left in their rental car, taking only her purse and her medications. (She has cardiomyopathy and a pacemaker). She has never been to Albuquerque before and doesn't know the area or anyone in it. According to him, Rochelle called his sister, crying, incoherent and lost. She has not contacted anyone in our family, which is totally out of character for her.

PLEASE, please help us find her. Rochelle was/is driving a rented, 2010 Silver Buick Enclave (see photo below for make / model) with New Mexico Tag # 654PXA. If you see, have seen her / the car, please contact the Albuquerque PD @ 505-242-2677.

We are beside ourselves with worry.
    Last edited by Cubby; 11-12-2010 at 09:52 AM.

Welcome to Websleuths CPP, I'm so sorry its under these circumstances. You must be beside yourself with worry, its certainly understandable. Glad you joined us, hopefully you can get some answers soon. Take care and again Welcome!

Ima

Thank you Imamaze. Actually I'm a member since 2008. Never, in my worst nightmare, did I ever imagine a need to reach out to WS, and yet, being able to do so makes me feel less helpless in finding her. Thank you for being here.

Hi CPP. I'm very sorry to hear the news about your sister being missing. The rental car looks very distinctive. I hope someone sees it and Rochelle is found safe and soon.

Have you verified with the police department that a missing person report has been filed?

Prayers for you and yours CPP.

I am so sorry you are going through this.

Hugs,
    Dsn

CPP....thank you so much for joining us here. I am terribly sorry to hear of what you are going through.

I am wondering about a couple things and maybe you can help fill in a few blanks possibly...

Does Rochelle have a cell phone? If so, is it with her or was it left behind?

How long have they been married? Any children?

Does the rental car have GPS?

Regarding the sister-in-law that Rochelle phoned, does she live in Albuquerque? I'm just wondering if you have any idea why she would reach out to her.

What time did Rochelle leave the hotel room? What time did she phone the sister-in-law?

I'm hoping LE has checked the hotel serveillance system.

CPP.....Please don't think I'm trying to pry into your sister's private life, just trying to get a handle on the dynamics here if possible. I'm not finding any info on the web at all at this point. Have the local media been contacted?

I'm praying Rochelle is found safely and quickly.

I'm not seeing her in the news? She needs to be in the media!

Quote Originally Posted by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed View Post
    Hi CPP. I'm very sorry to hear the news about your sister being missing. The rental car looks very distinctive. I hope someone sees it and Rochelle is found safe and soon.

Have you verified with the police department that a missing person report has been filed?
    Thank you EVERYONE, for your concern... Yes... I've spoken with LE, have the report # and an officer has been assigned.

I'll say prayers for you and your sister CPP, and hope she is found soon. My heart goes out to you and hope all turns out well.

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie in Spokane View Post
    CPP....thank you so much for joining us here. I am terribly sorry to hear of what you are going through.

I am wondering about a couple things and maybe you can help fill in a few blanks possibly...

Does Rochelle have a cell phone? If so, is it with her or was it left behind? We're told she had her phone with her, but it goes directly to voice mail when called.

How long have they been married? Any children? Many years, 2nd marriage for both. Does the rental car have GPS? Have been told, that car does not have GPS or tracking

Regarding the sister-in-law that Rochelle phoned, does she live in Albuquerque? I'm just wondering if you have any idea why she would reach out to her. We're wondering the same thing. I will reserve comment for now. Suffice it to say that, like VallHall, my hinky meter is going off.

What time did Rochelle leave the hotel room? What time did she phone the sister-in-law? I don't know

I'm hoping LE has checked the hotel serveillance system. Hotel says that their surveillance has been out of order for a week

CPP.....Please don't think I'm trying to pry into your sister's private life, just trying to get a handle on the dynamics here if possible. I'm not finding any info on the web at all at this point. Have the local media been contacted?

I'm praying Rochelle is found safely and quickly.
    No offense taken. Thank you.
    Last edited by CPP; 11-06-2010 at 10:35 PM. Reason: to bold text for easier reading

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    I'm not seeing her in the news? She needs to be in the media!
    Agreed. However, I don't know how to get that done in NM. If anyone here can help with that, please do.

CPP, Thanks for making us aware of your sister's disappearance. Thinking of you and your family during these tough hours. Praying all will turn out well...

Last edited by KateB; 05-06-2015 at 06:29 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post

Thank you Kimster. I'm facing another sleepless night, this, and the other information, will keep me feeling occupied and useful.

Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast