983 users online (203 members and 780 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

EB Blames AB For What Happened

Missing girl's mother said to blame Zahra's father

"The stepmother of a missing 10-year-old girl in North Carolina said during a jailhouse visit with two relatives this week that she blames a lot of her current predicament on her husband, one of those relatives said Friday."

""As we talked with her, she cried over missing Zahra and how her husband has left her to take all the blame for what has happened when he played a big part in this terrible situation," the cousin said... "

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/11/06/...irl/index.html

And so the blame dance begins...
    Last edited by Patty G; 11-07-2010 at 08:20 AM. Reason: fixed letter per members request

Life is an Echo. Everything comes back; the good, the evil, the truth, the false. Karma escapes no one.

RIP Zahra Baker, Caylee Anthony, Hannah Graham
    Where are You? Elizabeth Thomas, Bob Harrod, Kyron Horman, Stacy Peterson, Susan Powell, Deorr Kunz
    Justice for Abigail Williams and Liberty German

Gee, why am I not surprised?

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

The wheels are turning in her mind, 24/7..."how am I going to get out of this?"

JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    Gee, why am I not surprised?
    Exactly.

I'm thinking that EB took the polygraph and probably failed and that anything she is telling her relatives is less than the truth or a partial truth.

I hope they spoke to her on phones across a glass partition so that LE is catching every word of their jail house visit.

Snipped & BBM

Quote Originally Posted by NoeticSoul View Post

""As we talked with her, she cried over missing Zahra and how her husband has left her to take all the blame for what has happened when he played a big part in this terrible situation," the cousin said... "

So is this an admission that something DID happen!

Missing girl's mother said to blame Zahra's father

"The stepmother of a missing 10-year-old girl in North Carolina said during a jailhouse visit with two relatives this week that she blames a lot of her current predicament on her husband, one of those relatives said Friday."

In her jailhouse letters, she seemed far more upset about having to miss Halloween.

I think you have to start with the assumption that anything coming out of her mouth could be a lie, then go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeFromLB View Post
    In her jailhouse letters, she seemed far more upset about having to miss Halloween.

I think you have to start with the assumption that anything coming out of her mouth could be a lie, then go from there.
    BBM

I know... right!? I wonder why the sudden switch. And why isn't her attorney telling her to be quiet!?

Life is an Echo. Everything comes back; the good, the evil, the truth, the false. Karma escapes no one.

Where are You? Elizabeth Thomas, Bob Harrod, Kyron Horman, Stacy Peterson, Susan Powell, Deorr Kunz

BBM

I know... right!? I wonder why the sudden switch. And why isn't her attorney telling her to be quiet!?
    Its just like you said at the beginning of the thread.......

.........and so the dance begins.

That's it in a nutshell.

Angry

Boo-hoo. I hope EB gets everything that's coming her way. She's skeered of the DP, but they are both headed there and no amount of blame shifting will hold up once LE divulges what they know and what evidence they have about what was done to Zahra!

Not surprised... just pondering what took so long for her to finally start her "Wheels on the bus go round and round" song and dance routine. I mean, seriously... I thought she would have long started this blame game...

BBM

If EB was a true Pagan she would never have said or acted like she has within the jail walls. Paganism has nothing to do with DARK, vampires or fairies. Paganism is beautiful and calm.

From the link:

During their discussion, the woman said her cousin told her that Zahra's cancer had been in remission, but that she was sick for the two weeks "before whatever's happened happened ... she did not completely come out and tell me what has actually happened."

The woman said that Elisa Baker "cared for that little girl deeply" and had taken a polygraph.

So no one is asking her what happened? If she cared for Zahra so deeply, she would have seen to it that Zahra was seen by a doctor when she got sick. MOO

I wish they would stop calling her Zahra's mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Elphaba View Post
    Not surprised... just pondering what took so long for her to finally start her "Wheels on the bus go round and round" song and dance routine. I mean, seriously... I thought she would have long started this blame game...
    Maybe she didn't expect to be in there so long, or that AB or someone else would (friend, lover, bail bondsman) bail her out? Looks like that plan fell through. imo

Quote Originally Posted by Elphaba View Post
    Agreed. IMO the only reason it hasn't started yet is that they had some sick pact to stick to their story on this whole thing because they were in on it from the beginning together. Once AB started riding around in his truck with posters that basically implicate her totally she decided the pact was broken and so now the song and dance begins. IMO.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast