EB Blames AB For What Happened

NoeticSoul

When nothing is certain, anything is possible.
Reaction score
Missing girl's mother said to blame Zahra's father

"The stepmother of a missing 10-year-old girl in North Carolina said during a jailhouse visit with two relatives this week that she blames a lot of her current predicament on her husband, one of those relatives said Friday."

""As we talked with her, she cried over missing Zahra and how her husband has left her to take all the blame for what has happened when he played a big part in this terrible situation," the cousin said... "

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/11/06/north.carolina.missing.girl/index.html

And so the blame dance begins...

The wheels are turning in her mind, 24/7..."how am I going to get out of this?"

JMO.

Gee, why am I not surprised?
Exactly.

I'm thinking that EB took the polygraph and probably failed and that anything she is telling her relatives is less than the truth or a partial truth.

I hope they spoke to her on phones across a glass partition so that LE is catching every word of their jail house visit.

Missing girl's mother said to blame Zahra's father

"The stepmother of a missing 10-year-old girl in North Carolina said during a jailhouse visit with two relatives this week that she blames a lot of her current predicament on her husband, one of those relatives said Friday."

""As we talked with her, she cried over missing Zahra and how her husband has left her to take all the blame for what has happened when he played a big part in this terrible situation," the cousin said... "

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/11/06/north.carolina.missing.girl/index.html

And so the blame dance begins...

In her jailhouse letters, she seemed far more upset about having to miss Halloween.

I think you have to start with the assumption that anything coming out of her mouth could be a lie, then go from there.

In her jailhouse letters, she seemed far more upset about having to miss Halloween.

I think you have to start with the assumption that anything coming out of her mouth could be a lie, then go from there.

BBM

I know... right!? I wonder why the sudden switch. And why isn't her attorney telling her to be quiet!?

BBM

I know... right!? I wonder why the sudden switch. And why isn't her attorney telling her to be quiet!?

Its just like you said at the beginning of the thread.......

.........and so the dance begins.

That's it in a nutshell.

Boo-hoo. I hope EB gets everything that's coming her way. She's skeered of the DP, but they are both headed there and no amount of blame shifting will hold up once LE divulges what they know and what evidence they have about what was done to Zahra!

Not surprised... just pondering what took so long for her to finally start her "Wheels on the bus go round and round" song and dance routine. I mean, seriously... I thought she would have long started this blame game...

BBM

If EB was a true Pagan she would never have said or acted like she has within the jail walls. Paganism has nothing to do with DARK, vampires or fairies. Paganism is beautiful and calm.

From the link:

During their discussion, the woman said her cousin told her that Zahra's cancer had been in remission, but that she was sick for the two weeks "before whatever's happened happened ... she did not completely come out and tell me what has actually happened."

The woman said that Elisa Baker "cared for that little girl deeply" and had taken a polygraph.

So no one is asking her what happened? If she cared for Zahra so deeply, she would have seen to it that Zahra was seen by a doctor when she got sick. MOO

I wish they would stop calling her Zahra's mother.

Not surprised... just pondering what took so long for her to finally start her "Wheels on the bus go round and round" song and dance routine. I mean, seriously... I thought she would have long started this blame game...

Maybe she didn't expect to be in there so long, or that AB or someone else would (friend, lover, bail bondsman) bail her out? Looks like that plan fell through. imo

Agreed. IMO the only reason it hasn't started yet is that they had some sick pact to stick to their story on this whole thing because they were in on it from the beginning together. Once AB started riding around in his truck with posters that basically implicate her totally she decided the pact was broken and so now the song and dance begins. IMO.

The wheels are turning in her mind, 24/7..."how am I going to get out of this?"

JMO.

I don't think EB has come to the reality that she is NOT going to get out of this. I think she still thinks this is just a rough patch and she will get through it and life will go on as it always has.

"The woman added that she had received three letters from Elisa, "and in each one of them she made it very clear how much she cared about Zahra and that she don't understand the man that she loves can be this, can do her this way."

Taken from the article

If AB did something horrifying to Zahra, then why would she be surpised that he would turn on her?

BBM

bbm~

I can pretty much guarantee that (s)he has tried...she doesn't strike me as the type that any attorney will be able to reign in easily or completely. Especially when she's bustin' at the gut to get HER version of the story out...she probably thinks that she can convince 'the public' of what *really* happened..:liar:..:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Most of what is coming out now from EB, via her cousin, appears to be what is already out there in MSM. It has been reported over and over that no one outside the family can claim to have seen Zahra for the two weeks leading up to the 911 calls. So EB says that she was sick for two weeks.

This information first came out on the NG show on Friday and I believe in that thread it was mentioned that EB told the cousin that Zahra was sick with a stomach virus. AB put that one out there in the MSM in his first interview. That was the excuse he used for not going in to Zahra's room on the Friday night. She was sick with a stomach virus and he didn't want to wake her.

So either there is some truth to that or she's just piecing things together as she hears about them from her attorney and building her story.

According to that article, these cousins are sure about AB being into paganism and not believing in God. But then it also says that they have not spoken with EB for more than two years. AB has been in the US for less than two years so how would they know this? Obviously they've never met or spoken to him.

And why would she reach out and send three letters to an estranged cousin whom she hasn't spoken with in more than two years? Trying to find someone, somewhere who might be on her side and help get her "story" out there? Well I guess it worked. Wonder why she didn't send a few letters to the sister, her other cousin. I also wonder if she asked them to bail her out.

And did I also read that LE doesn't have a copy of these letters? How would that be possible? Are they not allowed to copy correspondence that goes out from inmates? If they are, you can bet they've got copies of everything EB has been mailing. If they are not...I'm quite surprised really.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back