Results 1 to 13 of 13
11-07-2010, 03:13 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
Halloween Card is "External Key" to Zodiac 340 Cryptogram
I was prompted by the Holy Spirit to look at this cryptogram. At several junctures I sought guidance through prayer and the Lord provided me with answers as to where to look. My understanding through prayer is that the Lord does not want these crimes to remain unsolved.
The use of two different colored high lighter pens for alternating words will help you visually see the messages.
Zodiac 340 Cryptogram
This partial solution provides the killers name, proof from a past crime committed, and proof from future crimes to be committed.
1. The 408 Cryptogram prior to this one was purposely made simple to solve.
2. The 408 Cryptogram was also made traditional to lead you to try and solve second
3. Some of the Zodiac’s written materials were constructed at the same time so as to
4. All pieces of cryptogram need not be solved to yield killer’s identity or purpose. In
fact, much of the cipher may be smoke and mirrors or filler material and therefore have
no solution or bearing on the total message.
5. The person constructing cipher will have some knowledge of decoding and therefore
may not utilize a pattern that may be traditionally decoded.
6. Words in cipher may or may not be in normal patterns – left-right, up-down,
diagonally, or backwards.
7. In making it hard to solve as a cipher stand-alone, the words will be either phonetically
or grammatically correct. They will be in different directional patterns. There may be
examples of portmanteau words (words that are combinations of two words often with
one word being in a foreign language). There may also be examples of foreign
language. External keys may be required to solve the cipher. Normal cryptology and
computer mathematical models will not be able to solve the cipher due to these
structural anomalies, as proved true by there being no solution for the past 42 years.
8. Last of all, since killer stated “Why can’t you catch me, are you stupid? I gave you my
name”, the easiest way to solve cipher is by finding his name. Not Zodiac, but a real
name. It is the one thing you can be certain is in the cipher since he boasts about it.
Location of the decoder that solves the Zodiac 340 Cryptogram.
1. Go to website oranchak.com/zodiac/webtoy/
2. Click on “Killed Her” Decoder:
3. This decoder is not mine, nor have I ever communicated with the website or it’s owner.
I have merely seen the solution where he has not. He only sees interesting words.
Solving The “Killed Her” decoder.
1. SF COPS SEEK ME GARITTTH left to right on lines 1 – 2.
2. Look at the Halloween card and the envelope it came in. There is a stick figure drawn
in the upper left corner of the envelope. What is normally in the upper left corner of an
envelope? Usually your name and return address.
3. This same stick symbol appears in the inside of the card at the bottom right. What do
you sign at the bottom of a card? You put your name on bottom of card when you sign
4. Since both places contain this symbol it represents his name.
5. The right portion of the stick symbol looks like a letter “F” inverted to the right about
6. PENN is the last name right below GARITTTH. It is the in shape of the letter “F”
inverted 50 degrees. It appears on lines 4 – 7. You will note that it spells out PENN
two different ways.
7. By drawing out the rest of the stick symbol on the cipher it connects the first and last
names GARITTTH & PENN in the geometrical shape of the “signature” on the
envelope and card.
8. You now have his identity. SF COPS SEEK ME GARITTTH PENN. GARITTTH
appears to be phonetically spelled, PENN appears to be grammatically correct. The
correct spelling would probably be Gareth Penn.
9. The number 14 is relevant based on the Zodiac Halloween card.
A. Number 14 on hand
B. “4-Teen” spelled out
C. On inside of card, 13 eyes and than we say “4-Teen”.
D. On inside of card, 13 dots or periods and than we say “4-Teen”. (He draws attention to the dots by using lower case “t” after a period.)
E. 14 rib bones on front of card
11. Searching for FOURTEEN in cipher we find:
GRN WL TAK FOURTEEN TEENS TO PROVE GNN ES THE REIL SODIAT
going left to right starting on line 16 and ending on line 20. GRN & GNN are his
12. Zodiac was operational from 1968-1970? From 1970 –1973 there was a series of 14
murders in Northern California attributed to one individual with the victims being
female ages 12-23. Go to crimezzz.net, click on “C” under killers and read “Occult
Murders”. There was a strange stick symbol left behind at least one of the crime
scenes. You will note that the symbol for his name is a “stick symbol”.
13. LOMPOC HOMACIDE – found in cipher lines 12 – 16 in crossed pattern. (former
suspected Zodiac murder site). Line thirteen start with LO, down to M. The P is
above the O, reuse the O, the C is down diagonally to the right. Crossing LOMPOC
you have HOMACIDE. The H is right below the L. Go up diagonally to the right
reusing the O, down to the M, up diagonally to the right for the A, down CID, right to
the letter E.
14. BI OCN REEF KILLED HER THER CUTE PINK UNDEWEAR left to right on
lines 4 – 8. CUTE & PINK are each in the shape of the letter “L”. inverted. CUTE is
on line 6. C, than down to U, over to T, down diagonally to E. PINK starts over two
spaces from the C in CUTE, down to I over NK. You find UNDEWEAR by going
left to right using the U from CUTE, the N from PINK, then over to the D, and then
the E, down to line 8 finishing up with WEAR. This appears to tie in as proof of the
Lompoc killings, which were on the beach near a well-known reef.
15. KLOPSEITE left to right on line 12. – This is the German word for “noc” page or
“knock-knock” page. As used in “Knock-knock. Who’s there?” Garittth Penn is
telling you that the page contains someone’s name. Garittth Penn would probably
have knowledge of German since this word is fairly archaic in German.
Other observations from card:
1. Eyes on card are female which ties in with 14 victims in Northern California.
2. Look at back of card. Actions associated with Gun, Knife, Rope, and Fire are: Shoot,
Stab, Choke, and Burn.
BERN – found in cipher.
SHOOT – found in cipher.
STAB – found in cipher.
STTTTAB – found in cipher.
CHOEK – found in cipher.
Six logical proofs that this is the correct name and solution:
1. When this cryptogram was sent to the paper nobody knew who Garittth Penn was. Nobody would use this name other than Garittth Penn at this time period.
2. The name Garittth or Gareth Penn is unusual. The name Gareth occurs less than 1,500 times out of 310,000,000 names in the 2000 U.S. Census. The name Penn occurs less than 21,500 times. The combination occurs 10 time or less. The name in the cipher is also phonetically and grammatically correct.
3. The name Garittth Penn is in the form of the stick symbol found on the envelope and Halloween card.
4. The initials GRN & GNN found in the “future proof” can be construed as being correct for his name above. The letter “G” appears 9 times in the cipher. Eight of the nine times it is in the form either GRN or GNN. This is a “pointer” to Penn.
5. The use of the German word KLOPSEITE makes sense since the word tells you to look for someone on this page. This is a “pointer to someone who has knowledge of German.
6. The use of the word REEF in the past proof sentence is another “pointer”. You could not expect an average person to be aware of this information. You would expect someone familiar with Marine localities to have this information, such as someone who worked for an Ocean Institute or Marine Reference Library.
11-16-2010, 09:37 PM #2
What halloween card?
Edit - You might want to ignore my signature line~ If you talk to God, you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic...... House MD ~
11-19-2010, 09:54 PM #3
Wikipedia has reference to Gareth Penn, as someone who has studied and even openly accused someone. His background just happens to match yours. Wiki ends with the below statement.
In 2007, Christopher Farmer -- who bills himself as a national security and forensic technology expert—used circumstantial evidence and cryptographic analysis to name Gareth Penn as a suspect in the Zodiac murders .
11-19-2010, 10:32 PM #4
whoa. what. hey, imbackon, can you elaborate on what you're thinking? this is, like, so weird.
And, Meagain, the Zodiac is believed to have sent a weird Halloween card to the guy that wrote about him. Was it a... reporter or... Grayson...? I forget.
(re: your sig--An acquaintance said something about talking to god the other day, and I said, "oh, wow, I have an imaginary friend, too!" She was only mildly amused....)TAPU'S BLOG
Murder in the Hills
The Following User Says Thank You to tapu For This Useful Post:
11-20-2010, 03:10 AM #5
OK - I thought a particular card was in the opening post but it didn't show up.~ If you talk to God, you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic...... House MD ~
09-28-2011, 06:28 PM #6Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
Nothing more interesting than a mystery than the mysterious stuff that follows around one, eh?
More interesting was the suspect identified by Gareth Penn, a Zodiac buff who spent an inordinate amount of time with the binary calculations and codes in the Zodiac letters, both authentic and perhaps not so. He pinpointed an academic on the East Coast who often traveled to the relevant areas.
09-29-2011, 08:41 AM #7
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29BoqCMRBFk"]Vinney - SO confused - YouTube[/ame]Justice for Holly Bobo🎀
09-29-2011, 12:51 PM #8Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
I'm confused and a little weirded out
The Following User Says Thank You to time For This Useful Post:
06-24-2012, 03:20 PM #9
Isn't Garreth Penn one of the detectives on the case? Maybe he as talkin at Garreth.
I noticed it coould say I will take 4teen teens to prove Genies the real zodiac
06-24-2012, 09:23 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2004
Penn isn't a detective. He wrote a book on the Zodiac, "Times 17". Read more about it at the link.
http://www.zodiackillerfacts.com/gareth.htmIf coincidence never happened, there wouldn't be a word for it.
06-27-2012, 01:56 AM #11
ANyways, On my thread Zodiacs Name? I mention at the end of the post what area I founf on my POI s map. I found a radian that matches this letters zodiac symbol
you can compare it with mine in that post.
What gets my attention is the fact that my suspect uses the Us Forest Service map and I recall a mention of that name when we were researching the ISOTGH treasure hunt. I think he may be the author of that MAP i speak of...Garreth Penn? DId he make this map?
USGS Map Name: Big Mowich Mountain, OR Map MRC: 43119H5
if his name connects to this map I will gave one hell of a case against my suspect.
Any help to determine this is appreciated, I wonder if he helped design the HORSE.RABBIT, and HEART that i speak of. I have been swamped,and coulkd use some help researching this MAP and its origin. THANKS
07-07-2012, 02:46 PM #12
Halloween Card Crypto Cross?
I think I found some link here to the Phoenix Project that just gave me the idea that there is a cypher in the card as well as a map. Look at the possible cyphers:
Notice the SW quadrant of the ZODIAC SIGN(map)
Notice its link to the four corners?
Notice it pointing to phoenix?
Notice that the BYKNIFE has the BY different than the rest?
Notice the N is backwards in BYKNIFE?
the word BYKNIFE has th word BINKY in it?
07-07-2012, 02:57 PM #13
DAVIE SCALPS can be found in PARADICE SLAVES
The BY in the cypher Map I discovered is different . If you look at the four sub cypers, you will see they are in the 4 corners of the CROSS(HAIRS?)
Davie Scalps matches CROSS(PARADICE SLAVES) HAIRS
Davie means cross(messiah) or in Jewish(star)
Davie Scalps and Cross Hairs could mean something to you cypher buff, as I have tied my POI to Cross Hairs several different ways now.
By klopfseite in forum The Zodiac KillerReplies: 77Last Post: 07-10-2015, 08:01 PM
By shadowangel in forum Cold CasesReplies: 24Last Post: 10-13-2010, 05:02 PM
By WhyaDuck? in forum News that makes you smile!Replies: 6Last Post: 10-18-2009, 11:22 AM
By Taximom in forum Crimes in the NewsReplies: 14Last Post: 06-23-2008, 11:23 AM
By lisad71 in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat NewsReplies: 11Last Post: 09-01-2004, 07:26 AM