Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
MartinRahim.jpg

Rahim Qua'am Martin

Endangered Missing -- Missing Since: January 19, 2001

Missing From: Newark, New Jersey

Height: 5'9" -- Weight: 180 lbs -- Hair Color: Black -- Eye Color: Brown

Rahim's nickname is Rah. He has a tattoo of a "bulldog" on his right arm and a tattoo of "Rah" on his lower arm. He was last seen wearing a red jacket, jeans, and athletic shoes.

Rahim went missing with a friend, Anwar Green. They were last seen on a surveillance camera at a bank, cashing a check for over $8,000 from a civil lawsuit. Anwar appeared nervous and kept glancing at the door. They have not been seen since.

Neither Anwar or Rahim had a driver's license when they disappeared. They have not used their credit cards or cell phones. Because of the large amount of money they were carrying, authorities believe they may have been robbed and murdered.

New Jersey State Police

Charley Project

Rahim Qua'am Martin

Martin, 19, disappeared with a friend, Anwar Green, 19, from Newark, New Jersey on January 19, 2001. The day after they were reported missing, the bodies of two individuals were found in a burned house in Newark. The victims had been murdered and the house intentionally set on fire. One of the victims was identified as Martin in August 2010. The other body remains unidentified and Green is still listed as a missing person.

http://charleyproject.org/resolved.html

OMG!!!
So when will they identify Anwar Green???
There is no excuse for this imo. No wonder there are so many missing people who have not been identified.
I am outraged by this!!!
They both disappeared in 2001 and the very next day bodies are discovered, and only identified in August 2010??? :banghead:

not surprising to anyone familiar with the City of Newark. dysfunctional from top to bottom.

So was Anwar Green ever identified? If not who was the second body identified as? On Anwars Charley project page there is nothing even said about a second body being found with Martin. Also there is no namus profile for the second body found.

the links here except charley are 404. where was it said there was a second body? jeez shouldn't it be common sense it is Green?

So was Anwar Green ever identified? If not who was the second body identified as? On Anwars Charley project page there is nothing even said about a second body being found with Martin. Also there is no namus profile for the second body found.

I’m struggling to find any article in them even locating a body much less two

I sent an email directly to the New Jersey missing person unit to ask them to clarify the details listed here and if Anwar has been ruled out as the second body if there was indeed a second body present. It seems like no one is lookin for him which I hate.

So I’m incredibly frustrated. I emailed them and the response I got said neither man is listed as missing through them. Then asked where were the bodies recovered and where were they listed as missing from. Waiting on a response to find out if he’s still listed as missing at this point.

Rahim Qua'am Martin

Martin, 19, disappeared with a friend, Anwar Green, 19, from Newark, New Jersey on January 19, 2001. The day after they were reported missing, the bodies of two individuals were found in a burned house in Newark. The victims had been murdered and the house intentionally set on fire. One of the victims was identified as Martin in August 2010. The other body remains unidentified and Green is still listed as a missing person.

Anwar Green is still listed as missing on NAMUS: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

o_O :confused: :(

Right and even though Anwar is on Namus NJ missing persons don’t have him listed as missing. Which makes 0 sense because to have a namus you need a case number.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back