Susan Powell Case On Nancy Grace Tonight - 8 Nov 2010

BetteDavisEyes

Fasten your seatbelts...
Reaction score
This hour (8:00 EST) on HLN: Nancy Grace will discuss the Susan Powell case.

Nancy Grace show on HLN will be repeated at 10:00pm EST.

Josh Powell says that Susan left home of her own volition. He believes that she is still alive but knows that she can't return because she will be "ground up like hamburger". According to Josh, Susan was unstable and suffered from mental illness that runs in her family.

Susan's father was on the NG show, refutes the claims of his son-in-law, and wonders why Josh didn't mention any of this early in the case.

His hamburger comment is very strange and twisted, and is still bothering me.

His hamburger comment is very strange and twisted, and is still bothering me.

nothing personal to you grayjay...from the begining the media, friends and family and others have tried to grind him up.... there is no way anyone can deny this...still he is in one piece. If she were alive there would be alot of folks having to answer for thier statements in the last 11 months. If she were to show up she would be as he said IMO ground up by the media and freinds and family.
wanting answers. Is it about her comming home or is it about folks wanting to be right. I know that in my bizarre theory I hope I am right...I know however I have thought about that if I am wrong... I'll have alot of esplaning to do

do you think maybe this is why this statement bothers you?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back