Shooter on OSU (Stillwater) campus

Snarky247

Always wanted to be Nancy Drew
Reaction score
From the O'Collegian:

http://www.ocolly.com/

OSU PD have reported that there is an armed gunman near OSU Stillwater Campus in the north Monroe area. Police are armed with assault rifles and are surrounding Davis Hall.

Reports are that the shooter is 6"2', black male with dreadlocks.

"If you are on/near OSU campus please stay inside," said a phone call from the OSU police.

Reports from the scene said that armed man shot another man then robbed him, stealing a backpack containing a laptop.

The laptop fell out of the pack in Sigma Phi Epsilon's volleyball pit while the armed man was fleeing the scene of the crime.

Andrew Schram, an international business freshman and member of Sigma Phi Epsilon, said he saw a man with dreadlocks with a hood on running across the Sig Ep parking lot and tripped in the volleyball pit.

Schram said the man that was shot came out of his house and asked him if he saw the man running.

"He had blood running down his leg and he asked me if I just saw a guy running and I said 'Ya' and he was like 'He just shot me,'" Schram said. "I asked him if he needed to sit down and he said 'No it didn't burn as bad as I thought it would' and I was like 'Dude you just got shot and he sat down and made a joke and said 'At least it didn't hit my balls.

The gunman is still on the loose as of the last update >3 minutes ago.

Wow... Thanks

This is the first I have heard about this .. You would think it would be on CNN ect..

Wow... Thanks

This is the first I have heard about this .. You would think it would be on CNN ect..

It was barely on the Tulsa news. OSU is in the OKC media area but is only about an hour from here. Last update was no update, about 20 minutes ago.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back